It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th Amendment protest in Waco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My radar is telling me the same thing.

I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of ATF/DEA op gone pear-shaped. If it is, we'll not find out anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm quite aware of the gangs. I did mention that it's an anarchy thing, at heart. You can believe what you think is right, and I'll take my own ways of thinking.

Respect is key with dealing with -anyone- and by respect, I mean common decency. Business is business, and that's aside from the point. Particularly so with the biker gangs.

Believe it or not- that's all they want.
edit on 040000000304amb15America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This whole Charlie Fox is beyond imagining and is being well played.

Are there dangerous people who ride bikes and are in gangs? Yes

Are all of the one being held fitting within this category? Most likely not, in my opinion.

For anyone who didn't follow the original thread on this incident:

From a local source regarding one of the deceased:

Those who loved a New Braunfels man — often known as “Mohawk” — who was gunned down Sunday in Waco, said he was a nonviolent, fun-loving man not at all involved with gangs.

Vincent Ramirez said media outlets have portrayed his father, Jesus “Jesse” Delgado Rodriguez, 65, as a bad person, and that’s not just inconsiderate — but wrong. And he insisted his father was not involved with any biker gang.
“I don’t want people to be categorizing my dad. That’s not the kind of man he was,” Ramirez said. “He was a veteran. He fought for his country. He was a family man. He loved to ride his motorcycle. He rode with all kind of groups.”

Rodriguez died of gunshot wounds to the head and trunk, according to information released Tuesday by a McLennan County Justice of the Peace. He was at a Waco restaurant for a confederation of bikers meeting when the violence erupted that left nine people dead.

People continue to call him and inquire about Mohawk, Castillo said. Many are affected by his death.

Castillo is one of them, he said.

“I have so many friends calling me and asking if it was true,” Castillo said. “He was not a violent person. He never carried weapons. He’s a military guy, an old school kind of guy.

“He wasn’t a rowdy person. He loved to go out and talk to people. He was just a happy guy.”

Family of slain biker speaks

Something hinky possibly indicated in this:

originally posted by: landman650
My first post but I wanted to leave this here for others to look further into

docs.google.com...

This was leaked from the Waco pd and McLennan cty courthouse. I've done a little research and I'll do my best to sum it up in my next post. The interesting thing is how the detective has told the judge Peterson that the 5 were unarrested. How does one become unarrested. A LEO told me today the only time he's heard of that is when a person accused of dwi subsequently gives a blood sample under the legal limit.

First. Rod Nash is the owner of a recently closed bike shop called Kay's motorcycle mania located in nolansville, tx. He's originally from a town in ILlinois and is a Vietnam vet. Judge Peterson, or Walter H "Pete" Peterson is ex Vietnam vet as well, former police officer for copperas cove PD (close to Waco), then Dps, then JP and now judge. He got some criminal justice education from central texas college. Rod Nash, likewise is an army vet, and went to school at central texas college ... That may be coincidence. But rod Nash is at least friends with Gerald lowery on Facebook. Gerald is also ex army. Like judge Peterson. Maybe a bunch of coincidences. Now terry gott is married to a Donna gott and live in belton, bell county tx. They have a son named Keith gott who by chance is also 42( same age as Keith Rodgers). 4 of the 5 unarrested are all Vietnam vet era age except this Keith Rodgers whose history is pretty much non existent so far in my research. Now the Gott's aren't from tx... They actually from Raleigh and Harrisburg ILlinois ... Just 2 hours from rod Nash's hometown. Further, rod Nash's LinkedIn page has not only groups such as 2 Harley groups but the law enforcement network, security, and the most interesting is association of threat assessment professionals. Im sure by no coincidence that the Dps, which Peterson formerly worked for, comes out with an annual threat assessment report with gangs on it. Again maybe a bunch of coincidences but besides all those ... Why the hell were these guys unarrested when the cops are holding 170+ while they sift through evidence because by their own accounts, they they can't figure out who has done what and who's weapon goes with who. So how were they able to find some evidence that these special 5 had nothing to do with it. ...... Okay. Loosening my tin foil hat now ... But wanted to share that and see yalls opinions

I don't think there was much follow up to the above, but do think it may be of further interest so I included it within this post.

Regarding at least some of those taken into custody:

Sandra “Drama” Lynch, of Mart, is well-known among local bikers for organizing charity concerts for cancer patients, rescuing dogs and fighting for motorcycle-friendly legislation.

In fact, she reserved the patio for Sunday’s meeting of a regional bikers’ rights coalition at Twin Peaks restaurant.

Now Lynch, 53, is in the McLennan County Jail on $1 million bond, along with her husband, Mike Lynch, 62, a plumber. The arrest warrants say the Lynches were part of organized criminal activity that led to the Twin Peaks shootout that left nine bikers dead.

“She’s the mama,” he said. “She’s the room mother who takes care of all the MCs in Waco. If someone has cancer or gets in an accident, she’s the one who helps put benefits together so they don’t lose their houses.”

Sandra Lynch also has traveled across the state promoting a “share the road” campaign. She was a part of a group that accepted a proclamation last week from Lacy Lakeview City Council for motorcycle awareness month.

source

and

William English, 33, and his wife Morgan, 30, were among the 177 people arrested after a shootout between biker gangs and police left nine people dead and 18 more injured at a Twin Peaks restaurant May 17.

William, who said he went to the restaurant for a monthly meeting to talk about Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month, told KCEN-TV in Central Texas the meeting put him in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"This whole thing is a sham," William said. "My wife and I are presumed guilty until innocent, which is not the way our due process should be."

The attorney for the Englishes agreed to represent them for free. He had their bail reduced from $1 million to $25,000. Each paid $2,500 to bond out of jail June 1.

Couple Call Being Arrested After Deadly Biker Shootout 'A Sham'

I don't think this story is as being spun.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I say they should all be charged with murder. Guilt by association, it's a real thing.

Show me your friends and I will show you your future.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

If that's how it works, then all cops should be fired and arrested because so many are just rotten.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join