It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Encounter Research - Need your help! Please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
For months (100s of hours) I've been trying to locate the following encounter:

This is the approximate account.

A couple on some sort of roadtrip decide to stop by an area a sign designated as a sort of UFO meeting. When they arrive it begins to seem quite strange, and at one point a man seeming to be the leader of this group says something like "it is no accident you are here". In retrospect this seems like it may have been Steven Greer and his people.

On one or multiple occasions they encounter a UFO which has seemingly followed them home. They begin shouting and become very agitated at this ufo declaring that they did not wish to be a part to any sort of abduction experience.

It seems like this account was given on a fairly new TV episode or documentary. The reinactment of this UFO experience was done at night time. I believe the couple were sitting together on a couch ...

I know some of this is very vague, but I've looked for this so long and often I would be afraid to attempt more specificity and connect dots that shouldn't have been connected. I really appreciate any info or direction you are willing to provide. I signed up with ATS specifically to post this question.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not Betty and Barney Hill. a reply to: Putinslostshirt

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Putinslostshirt

I don't have your answer....but remember the story. ATS is the place to find it....it won't take long.

You said you joined to find the answer...we hope you won't leave us once you find it!?

Welcome...Mysterioustranger

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Unless you can provide some location or time frame for this encounter its going to be difficult to isolate a particular incident.

Greer has some reputation as a "Ufologist" , whatever that is.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Putinslostshirt
A couple on some sort of roadtrip decide to stop by an area a sign designated as a sort of UFO meeting. When they arrive it begins to seem quite strange, and at one point a man seeming to be the leader of this group says something like "it is no accident you are here". In retrospect this seems like it may have been Steven Greer and his people.
You can see live video of one of Stephen Greer's "ethereal space ships" in this video, though he tells people to stop filming when they go for a tour inside the ship, so you can't see the invisible inside, just the invisible outside.

It is no accident any of those people are there, I think they have to pay something like $1000 to "see" the invisible ship.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I wish I could remember the location and date. It seems like this was in the SW... want to say Arizona or California... 2006ish... But you are absolutely spot on. The reinactment made Greer seem like the Hale Bopp Comet cult leader. In fact the longer I've searched, the more it seems like that may have been who it was. Lol! Sorry. I really appreciate you reading my post. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow. hadn't seen this before. This seems "out there" to me, but what do I know? Thanks for sharing. a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks for taking the time to respond. This is driving me nuts. I really don't feel I have anything to contribute to the site. Something about the UFO/ET topic is extremely interesting to me and I couldntmsay why for sure. Just really hard to know who is telling their truth/the truth, who is making things up, who is working towards disinformation, who is a bit unstable...etc. something about this account I've been searching rings true to me, and doesn't seem to work towards any particular agenda... dunno. Thank you, again!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Putinslostshirt

Its okay, maybe it will come to you. If it was Greer, take that with a spoonful of skepticism.

There are people that are witnesses and there are UFO 'celebrities' who hog the limelight.

I prefer witness stories from those that avoid public attention, or who tell the same story over the years.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Lol, I never saw that before. Thanks for that video.

There it is.

Where?

Right there, don't you see it?

No.

Look its right there, you gotta see it.

Right there?

No, there. Look, there it is again.

I don't see it.

Thats because you don't want to.

I'm trying, but nope.

The human eye and camera don't see that spectrum.

How come you see it?

Because I need the money.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

That video shows there is more than one born every minute

Like taking candy (or should that be $1000) from a baby.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey guys! Just an update... I finally stumbled upon what I was talking about. I've attached the link. Thank you guys for your help. Hope all are well. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Putinslostshirt
Hey guys! Just an update... I finally stumbled upon what I was talking about. I've attached the link. Thank you guys for your help. Hope all are well. youtu.be...
Thanks.

I'm glad to see the "victim" asked the question "could it be a hoax"? It means she wasn't born yesterday.

My opinion: She and her husband decided to hang out with some really strange people, and something strange happened. Why am I not surprised?

top topics

join