It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Viruses Demons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
My subscription to scopus does not include it so I had to go off what the Cheniere site was saying.

I wonder if he even tested to see if the Virus had transmitted as well?

I read it a long long time ago. I have a lot of research material on my work machine, but I'm in Kern County at EAFB on semi-permanent TDY.

However, do not worry. It's a fairly well known paper. Try googling googlescholar for Kaznacheyev or Kaznacheyev effect, and it ought to pop up.

I actually have been waffling about making a RATS thread about this entire thing with a long side analysis of "what is Bearden on about with the time engine healing stuff". He's stitched together a wad of loosely related fact and conjecture, and based a chunk of one of his sacred cows on it. He did not, however, bother to explain that part to his audience. I figured it out a long time back, actually had a talk with him about it a few times and we videotaped him talking about it at a MUFON meeting when he didn't know he was being recorded.

It hangs together logically...if you're willing to cede a lot of points as being factual.

Me being me, I had a much different plan for it than Tom.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

originally posted by: arpgme
The physical is a manifestation of the mental. Negative minds create violence, hatred, and destruction. So, viruses are a reflection of negative minds

There are studies that show that being optimistic and happy increases endorphins and improves the immune system. So, this is an example of a physical reflection of a positive mind.

This is in fact true. There are a lot of scientific study that show happy positive people get sick far less than negative stressed out people.

Yeah meditation was shown to decrease the expression of a certain inflammatory gene.

"Rapid changes in histone deacetylases and inflammatory gene expression in expert meditators"

The link between mind and epigenetics is starting to be revealed.

Heck I even read an article a few years back that people that took mescaline once a year lived 5 years longer on average.

So there is something to energy. Im still reading these papers. The one thing I see is that the original guys grad student is the one that has referenced his mentors paper. There is one that referenced the original that the author has no personal (that I can find) interaction with the original author.

Another thing is that all the papers referencing the original deal in nanotechnology and in signal transmission. I think I need the original paper to read because I not think it dealt with what we are assuming it dealt with.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

light emission in the UV is a form of electromagnetic radiation....

Bees smell fear, and the human head weighs about 8 pounds.

YOU are saying the viruses literally, physically traveled intact on light waves.

Kaznacheyev never says this. Ever.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The physical is a manifestation of the mental. Negative minds create violence, hatred, and destruction. So, viruses are a reflection of negative minds

There are studies that show that being optimistic and happy increases endorphins and improves the immune system. So, this is an example of a physical reflection of a positive mind.

This is in fact true. There are a lot of scientific study that show happy positive people get sick far less than negative stressed out people.

It is, in fact, false.

Viruses use the organelles of cells to reproduce themselves. They're little packages of genetic data. They're not bad vibes, or evil feelings, or negative energy.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So there is something to energy.

I believe if you actually DO any basic research (I'm talking grade school science) you'll find that the term "energy" as used by New Agers has no correlation to "energy" as used by physicists and engineers.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Do have evidence that he was ever published an any of those journals or has his article in Johns Hopkins other than his unsubstantiated claims? Neither online search of PubMed not JH's online cataloge mention him at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

If something is hard to believe that does not make it false.

You're right. It's the facts that it's not scientific, and that it's utter rubbish that make it false.

"Quantum molecular sensing, communication and processing by photons"
"molecular and biomolecular communication: waveguides and possible role of microtubules"
"molecular sensing and processing on photons"
"electromagnetic biostimulation of living cultures for biotechnology, biofuel and bioenergy applications"
"on the nature of grwoth and new growth based on experiments designed to reveal a structure and function for laboratory space..."

Kaznacheyev's experiment is titled "Apparent information transfer between two groups of cells"
- He also tested glass and the virus could not transmit through it. He concluded that this was because glass blocks certain spectral transmission of UV and Infrared waves.

Im not one to gang pile a dude... I also keep a free mind. I still know the jargon of molecular and virology. Let me find these journal papers and digest them.

Viruses do have weird behaviors at times. I seriously doubt a virus can pass through a solid object to otherwise the skin barrier to pathogens and viruses would be a non-factor in evolution.

But who knows. Im off to read.

The idea was that it traveled as a biophotonic wave (which are electromagnetic) through the quartz, and was unable to travel through glass because glass blocks certain spectrum of EM radiation that quartz is able to transmit.

originally posted by: Bedlam
Don't get me wrong...the actual experimental detail is somewhat interesting.

He didn't say the viruses literally beamed themselves across space into the other petri dish. The question was, given what was being observed, HOW was the death of one bacterial colony affecting the growth of another that was physically isolated and could NOT be infected by the virus?

Yeah but the mysterious thing was that the colony on the other side became infected with that virus, hence the conclusion that it traveled as an electromagnetic wave through the quartz and rematerialized on the other side. Aren't you glad I posted this in paranormal studies rather than the science & technology section?

Exactly what virus was it?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It is, in fact, false.

Viruses use the organelles of cells to reproduce themselves. They're little packages of genetic data. They're not bad vibes, or evil feelings, or negative energy.

really buddy?? Thank you professor... I had no idea about viruses and retroviruses... no clue.

But professor there are scores of studies showing that happy people are healthy people.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Do have evidence that he was ever published an any of those journals or has his article in Johns Hopkins other than his unsubstantiated claims? Neither online search of PubMed not JH's online cataloge mention him at all.

I always associated Kaznacheyev with Russian pubs, you occasionally saw him in Western journals but not much.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So there is something to energy.

I believe if you actually DO any basic research (I'm talking grade school science) you'll find that the term "energy" as used by New Agers has no correlation to "energy" as used by physicists and engineers.

Wow you are a piece of work. Im surprised you ever leave your lab to post to us idiots. lol

take care "buddy"

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

really buddy?? Thank you professor... I had no idea about viruses and retroviruses... no clue.

Seems obvious - you've had them migrating through petri dishes as light waves and/or being created by bad karma so far...

But professor there are scores of studies showing that happy people are healthy people.

Why do you think that might be? Do you believe stress creates viruses de novo, or does it suppress proper immune function?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It is, in fact, false.

Yes. Because happy people have better immune systems due to things like sleeping better, eating better, exercise, etc.--also pointed out by studies. Viruses are not caused by as feelings. We gave up the "evil humors" idea of illness in the dark ages.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Really? Shocking.

You guys are awesome. Plethora of information.

I retire from the thread. The Geniuses have arrived.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

Really? Shocking.

You guys are awesome. Plethora of information.

I retire from the thread. The Geniuses have arrived.

Cheers

Shrug. You are the one going on about magic.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The linked article appeared in a 1976 fringe-science journal, now defunct. It appears to be very popular amongst lovers of mumbo-jumbo. It has also been cited once or twice by genuine researchers into the possibility of electromagnetic communications (eg light or radio communications) between living cells.

There is evidence (of a sort) to support the possibility of such communications taking place, but it is insubstantial and circumstantial: nothing concrete has been found in nearly half a century of research.

As for the idea that a viral infection may be interpreted as persecution or possession by demons, it is only too common. In the folk culture of my country, disease is often thought to be caused by malefic spirits or 'planetary deities', and various placatory rituals are sometimes performed in hopes of effecting a cure. Nowadays everyone relies on conventional 'western' medicine, but when it fails, as it often does, desperate people (especially poorly educated country folk) sometimes resort to these ancient rituals.

The idea that disease is caused by evil spirits is pretty universal. It is also utterly primitive, and false.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

btw i was serious. I love threads like this. Good job. ATS rocks when here are things that make you stop and say "hmmm".

Really? Threads like these turn me away from ATS; utter nonsensical, pseudo-scientific, bible-backed garbage. Are diseases demons? Are you kidding me? That's what we thought collectively BEFORE we found out what diseases actually are. Science began as the pursuit of proving god's existence, but instead has a knack for proving everything but god's existence. Any person could stumble across the same information, become curious, do some research, and find out that viruses are not, in fact, f***ing DEMONS!

OP takes a controversial case in which a virus allegedly behaves highly abnormally and somehow connects that to Jesus and demonology? An exorcism ain't gonna cure you of the common cold. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Demon - an evil spirit.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy

btw i was serious. I love threads like this. Good job. ATS rocks when here are things that make you stop and say "hmmm".

Really? Threads like these turn me away from ATS; utter nonsensical, pseudo-scientific, bible-backed garbage. Are diseases demons? Are you kidding me? That's what we thought collectively BEFORE we found out what diseases actually are.

viruses cause disease. Disease at one time was thought to be caused by demons. Therefore, maybe (so settle down, I am not making any adamant claims, just theorizing, hence posting this in the paranormal section), what people thought were demons in past ages are what we now conceptualize as viruses, but they had no idea of the nano-existence of viruses at the time so they deemed it a mystical force: demons. It's well known that poor mental states trigger a weaker immune system and increase susceptibility to disease (such as viruses), but here I am questioning the possibility that they can travel as electromagnetic waves.

here: www.21stcenturysciencetech.com...

"France’s leading virologist, Luc Montagnier, has brought forth remarkable
new evidence for a non-particle view of life.The emission of low-frequency
electromagnetic waves from bacterial DNA sequences, and the apparent
ability of these waves to organize nucleotides (the raw material of DNA)
into new bacterial DNA, by mediation of structures within water, are among the
important results reported to date"

In a more recent article, he further discusses his work with viruses. Dr. Montagnier, the man who discovered the HIV virus, has recently discovered that the DNA of viruses emit electromagnetic signals of consistent frequencies:

"Dr. Montagnier's team is investigating the properties of DNAs from pathogenic microorganisms.Specifically, Montagnier's new research is investigating the electromagnetic waves that emanate from the highly diluted DNA of various pathogens. Montagnier asserts, "What we have found is that DNA produces structural changes in water , which persist at very high dilutions, and which lead to resonant electromagnetic signals that we can measure. Not all DNA produces signals that we can detect with our device. The high-intensity signals come from bacterial and viral DNA.""

from "Nobel Prize Winner to Address CAM Medical Conference in Virginia." PR Newswire 10 Apr. 2012. General OneFile. Web. 8 June 2015.

All in line with Kaznacheyev's findings. I also have a PDF article "Electromagnetic Signals from HIV" that I can email to anyone interested more in this topic:

"Montagnier and colleagues proposed that the immediate source of EM signals are “nanostructures” - retained
by filters of pore sizes either 100 nm in the case of bacteria [2] or 20 nm in the case of HIV
[1] and displaying a broad range of electromagnetic densities from 1.15 to 1.25 - presumably created by the
specific DNA sequence originally present."
edit on 8-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Legman

you think doctors are going to tell patients infected with ebola to go to disneyland, have a blast, take lots of pictures and create some cherished memories while a virus is hemorrhaging you at a cellar level or take this medicine, vaccine, cure, whatever, cross your fingers and pray for the best while making preparations for the worst?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That might explain why I rarely get sick.

Felt like I was coming down with something last night, but I feel great today.

I think someone might not want me to finish writing what I started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join