It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Viruses Demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We have the general belief that viruses spread by physical exposure. In "Distant Intercellular Interactions in a System of Two Tissue Cultures," V.P. Kaznacheyev separated two cell cultures with plates of quartz. One culture was infected with a virus, and the other was not. The chambers were air-tight and there was no possibility for transmission by air. Despite this, the uninfected culture became infected over time, as if the virus had passed through the quartz barrier! How? The researchers concluded that they traveled electromagnetically through the quartz via the UV/infrared spectrum.

Electroencephalograms (EEG) measure wave patterns emitted by the brain. These detect electromagnetic impulses emitted by the brain, which induce an electrical current in the wires of the EEG. This means that our brain is constantly emitting electromagnetic signals. Our brain also detects electromagnetic stimulus.

Now its time for us to put on our tin-foil hats (to deflect impending electromagnetic viruses, of course!). Perhaps, disease is an infection of our brain by viruses that contaminate it electromagnetically when the brain is in a vulnerable state. are viruses "demons"? or "unclean spirits"? If this is true, then we would have the potential to literally think away ailments. Instantaneous healing by correcting thought? Preposterous!

"And having called to him his twelve disciples, he gave to them power over unclean spirits, so as to be casting them out, and to be healing every sickness, and every malady." (Matthew 10:1)

EVERY sickness? EVERY malady? No way! or... maybe?

"Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy." (Matthew 8:3)

Faith of the sick person is the common denominator in all miraculous healings described in the bible www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is faith powerful? Because it is by positive thought, your belief, that overcomes the poor thought-form that allowed the infection in the first place! One day science and spirituality will unite, it is just a matter of matching the terminology in both fields.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

It could be argued that ALL sickness is from the devil. After all, if God is love, truth, the light and all that is good why would he introduce suffering upon his children?

Oh wait, the old testament is full of pestilence, disease and war from the hand of God. Oh well.....
edit on 7-6-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Virus did not go through a quartz plate.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We know what viruses are. It's not like they're some mystic force. You're talking some DNA or RNA and a protein coat of some sort (usually). Way way way too big to magically migrate through a quartz plate.

link   
No, viruses are not demons. If anything biblical can be inferred from the existence of sickness, it would be due to sin.
The Devil, demons, and viruses are all distinct and different things.

link   

originally posted by: Legman

Yes it did: www.cheniere.org...

Artist rendition of the experimental setup: www.cheniere.org...

edit on 7-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No virus travelled through a quartz barrier. Period.

"Death Transmission via the Paranormal Channel"? Really? That isn't science.
edit on 6/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You do realize that Psychoenergetic Systems isn't a real journal of science.... right?

I mean, don't get me wrong... S&F from me. Interesting thread. This is why I joined ATS.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Legman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Is this satire?

If so, well played, well played.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You do realize that Psychoenergetic Systems isn't a real journal of science.... right?

Its in the Johns Hopkins Medical Library. Elsevier has copyright claims on it. Neither of these organizations would fux with a journal of science that is not "real".

If something is hard to believe that does not make it false.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

You're right. It's the facts that it's not scientific, and that it's utter rubbish that make it false.

We know what viruses are. We can easily observe them. They are relatively large, and can not travel through a quartz plate. End of story.
edit on 6/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I just spent 30 minutes or so of my life ill never get back for you... www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The "experiment" has never been duplicated. In fact I can find nothing on pubmed(all journals are there) that even hints at virus passing through a solid state material.

So I guess we will have to agree to disagree. My education is in molecular biology and had never heard of this phenomena and I can find no such mention of it now.

Cheers

btw i was serious. I love threads like this. Good job. ATS rocks when here are things that make you stop and say "hmmm".

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You're right. It's the facts that it's not scientific, and that it's utter rubbish that make it false.

Matter is nothing but super dense electromagnetic energy (E = mc^2). That sounds like rubbish but its true.

Kaznacheyev's work was cited by 5 other scientific papers in 3 different journals: Proceedings of the IEEE conference on Nanotechnology, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, and Medical Hypotheses.

...In fact I can find nothing on pubmed(all journals are there) that even hints at virus passing through a solid state material.

It was cited by the following:

"Quantum molecular sensing, communication and processing by photons"
"molecular and biomolecular communication: waveguides and possible role of microtubules"
"molecular sensing and processing on photons"
"electromagnetic biostimulation of living cultures for biotechnology, biofuel and bioenergy applications"
"on the nature of grwoth and new growth based on experiments designed to reveal a structure and function for laboratory space..."

Kaznacheyev's experiment is titled "Apparent information transfer between two groups of cells"
- He also tested glass and the virus could not transmit through it. He concluded that this was because glass blocks certain spectral transmission of UV and Infrared waves.

edit on 7-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The idea is interesting, for certain. On that study, can you provide a link from John Hopkin's to back it?

The study aside, illness is often associated with spiritual matters, and so it's worth considering. S&F for an interesting concept for discussion.

link   

So we make it theoretical, if it was the case, you could use a satellite and pinpoint a large population over time and using the earth as a transmitter. XD

link   

...And yet it's never been duplicated. Funny, that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes it did: www.cheniere.org...

Artist rendition of the experimental setup: www.cheniere.org...

You have to understand cheniere.org is Tom Bearden's site.

Tom gets a lot of science wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Matter is nothing but super dense electromagnetic energy (E = mc^2). That sounds like rubbish but its true.

No, that's actually rubbish.

That's the equation for energy equivalence. If I convert matter into energy, that's the amount I'll get (or need to put in).

But matter isn't electromagnetic energy any more than a dollar contains pennies.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

...And yet it's never been duplicated. Funny, that.

It's also never been unsuccessfully duplicated

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Kaznacheyev's experiment is titled "Apparent information transfer between two groups of cells"
- He also tested glass and the virus could not transmit through it. He concluded that this was because glass blocks certain spectral transmission of UV and Infrared waves.

This is profoundly different than saying that the viruses literally migrated through a glass plate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join