It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes. No. Maybe. Questions apply!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon

One positive of all this was me being taken from body and told I have found the way and may be free to go on so long as I can show another. Rather a vague message, but I keep my feelers out to help others due to this.

Those that have learned must then learn to teach others.

That is the difference between a 'light-worker' and an 'indigo'.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
I regret that I can not answer each specific reply individually because I am pressed for time. Your patience in waiting for me to respond is greatly appreciated.

I will try to answer individual posts at another time, as I can see there are many interested in this subject.

Plenty of spare time here, I think I've got that covered. I must say though, you did a fine job laying out the broad strokes.

Just let me know if I get out of line.

I intended to drop a bombshell with my second post in here, but it seems like it became a military testing grounds even before that...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im open to it, we (most of us not all) are so diluted with scroll and scripture. When I was a kid I was claustrophobic, I wouldn't go into any room without a window that I knew I could bust out of if it wasn't too thick, I wouldn't even shut the door in a bathroom if it didn't have a window, who knows, I never thought about it until last year that if rein were a true thing then that may explain it, just a thought. Even though the one little boy who said he met Jesus and later admitted his dad put him up to it, kids do have some wild stories, especially the Irish kid with the Barra mom, that was weird, the kid wanted his other mother on the neighboring island of Barra, it was even sad for the real mother. Maybe there really is something , maybe like a nature computer, I don't claim to know anything as fact but I don't dismiss the ideas.
edit on 9-6-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I attempted this past couple of nights and last night had a bit of sleep paralysis not for long but I couldn't figure out If I dreamt it or not.
Felt like my actual mind was a few inches out of my head to the left then I thought "oh this is odd" and I fell asleep.
Dunno If it was a dream or not but it felt odd but not scary or owt.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I had a thought...

Doesn't the idea of reincarnation imply that there are more people than there are souls that get reincarnated?
1 soul per multiple lives... It would seem the actual pool of souls that gets reincarnated is actually pretty small
compared to the number of people who have ever lived.

Does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
He doesn't would be another way of saying what I meant. So why would you as a child?
Not an intellectual question, however.
a reply to: blacktie

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Maybe badgers and stuff can evolve to become new human souls? I dunno maybe If one did a good thing for another badger?.

Great to think about it all

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes I believe in reincarnation.

I believe I have been reincarnated many earth lives.

I have no idea if my incarnations have only been on Earth?

Will I ever stop reincarnating? I think so.... at least back to Earth. If we take time out of the equation what does that leave us?

My understanding of why I have reincarnated is (in my opinion) to experience.... to BE.

Do I remember any of my past lives? No. The only recollection I have are memories from my childhood that have been with me all my 42 years. It took me years to understand why I was separate from my mother. Why I had to walk all the way into another room to speak to her or to feel what she felt. It was a lonely feeling I couldn't understand or explain. Memories of passing over before and seeing relatives I felt something for but didn't know in this lifetime, dreams of seeing deceased relatives, and remembering thinking I wanted to come back (seeing my face with a smile on it) and immediately back.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
Do you think you have only been reincarnated as a human?
Do you think all of your incarnations have only been on Earth?
Do you think you will ever stop reincarnating?
Do you have an understanding of why you have reincarnated?
Do you remember any of your past lives?

I can't say for sure if I've only reincarnated as a human - the only memories that I've retained from these events seem to point to being human (or at least, somewhat human).

Almost all of the ones that I have "remembered" take place on Earth. The only one that leaves me to suspect it was on another planet indicated that it was the future (assuming we had a Mars colony at some point). I can toss out what I saved in my notes at the time via PM if you want.

At some point, I will probably stop reincarnating - however, this is where the "maybe reincarnation isn't real" starts to hit: Assuming I am done, what happens then?

I don't have a complete understanding of why I came back - Knowing me right now, it was probably a conscious choice to do so (IE: I haven't done this in a long time, might want to try this again).

As far as the past lives that I can remember, three stand out (some of these almost appear to be future events). I'll try to give the abbreviated form below.

1. As I mentioned above - I remember following a line of people in a dry, dusty environment; Sun was out, but it was a lot dimmer. Air was harder to breathe, almost like I was higher up. The line went into a cave, where I was questioned with the others about what I knew of Earth (At this point I got the impression that this was something farther in the future, going with the timeline where humans had a Mars base or terraforming technology). Appears to be an event in the future (future life progression?).

2. More Ancient times - I was female (that was a bit...um, interesting in itself), and definitely remember wearing some kind of tunic. Walked up a path to what looked like some kind of temple carved out of a cliff or mountain; there was a roundish door (Immediately thought of a door to a Hobbit hole) which was open. When I went into this temple, I leaned out of a carved stone window (there was a forested-slope leading down to the sea, or a river?), and reached down into a recessed area, where there was a basin with quartz points in an array mixed with sand.

I started back across the room, and noticed that the door was shut; water was rushing in through the window I was just at. I remember pounding on the door as the room filled up, begging (at this point, I believe the words were in English mentally, but another language externally; as if I was being shown this so I could understand it) for the door to be opened. Last thought was a final gulp of air, and inside my head I heard "so this is what it feels like to die". Might explain why I was afraid of the water for so long in this lifetime?

3. This one I cannot make heads or tails on; I was out west in one of the drier states - Standing with a group of people; I was slightly older than I am right now, about 3 years. I hear a little girl yell "Comet! Comet!" from behind me. Going across the sky west to east is a huge rock. About 10 seconds after seeing this, a wall of debris came our way (east to west), and I was still standing; it was like being doused in pure ghost pepper extract, and my skin was a tongue. Many fell around me - I remember taking a last scorching breath (this was incredibly painful), and fell to the ground. Next thing I know, I'm being whisked away to some temple, filled with people that I knew from this lifetime; One person in particular told me to go back for another person, who was confused.

In regards to #3, I am actually waiting to see if this comes true (if it does, well, then it wasn't really a regression, but a premonition).

-foss

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If your answer is maybe, then the following questions would apply to you.

What do you need to push you in the direction of yes or no?
More knowledge/ information

Is the concept of death a reality to you?
Not sure what you mean but yes i believe i will die.

Do feel life is a series of lessons to be learned?
Not really.

Are those lessons necessary for the evolution of your soul?
Well as I said no, this question wouldn't really be applicable would it?

Do religious concepts ring true to you?
What sort of religious concepts do you mean?

Reincarnation to me imples that this planet is some sort of school which you have to 'pass' without being told what you are meant to be studying?

What kind of being would run such an experiment knowing the misery and pain it/they were inflicting on billions of other beings?

Imagine I set up a school and forced everybody to attend, teachers would be chosen by pupils and they could elect to be taught by anybody they wished and to learn any information they wanted.
Then after 'x' years I decide whether they have learnt enough and if not they are allowed to die and then are forced the process again till I am satisfied they 'know' whatever it is I want them to.

The above analogy isn't quite right but I hope you can understand my reasoning.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The reason I don't believe in reincarnation would have to be the reason of our unique personality that we've all grown with, if reincarnation does exist you essentially lose who you were and become 'new' so you'd be more new than reincarnated. If not I missed being a dinosaur

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So you expect us to believe that 200 years from now we're still driving trucks and have 2 parents?? No. sorry, it was just a vivid dream.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

There you go, thanks for trying Night!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Thank you for picking up my slack! I do not have my very own computer so I am limited. I hope others will not be offended by my lack of response!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Oh, I'm pickin' up some slack all right. A lot of other things too.

Light-workers and Indigoes, Defined.

Calling All Channels

You might have some catching up to do...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I feel like i believe in reincarnation. Sometimes I think that maybe dreams are like pieces of other dimensional branch offs of your existence and/or parts of some of your past lives. You ever have a dream where you know that you know the people in the dream in the dream but awake world no idea who it was yet they seemed familiar.

We are energy that travels through the universe experiencing and learning as much as we,us,me,myself and Infinity can eternally...maybe, I don't really know but I feel.

P.S. I think I may have been a raccoon in a past life lol...
edit on CDTMon, 15 Jun 2015 20:37:48 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago15-05:00Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:37:48 -050037 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Do you think you have only been reincarnated as a human?

No, is many worlds and many species in the universe we bounce around back and forward.

Do you think all of your incarnations have only been on Earth?

No, I also have memories and dreams of a water world.

Do you think you will ever stop reincarnating?

Yes eventually after achieving our highest self and go back to the source of everything from where we came, I at stage 2 or 3 in spiritual development.

Do you have an understanding of why you have reincarnated?

Yes, mostly because I choose to and because is still more to learn of the Human experience.

Do you remember any of your past lives?

Yes a few.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Reincarnation is real, if you want to learn more, read the Tibetan book of life and death.
They have it down to a science, very interesting.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There seem to be a few seemingly documented cases of children remembering a former life that defy explanation if the stories are to be believed. Reading those accounts makes you think there was no way a small child would have had that knowledge other than being reincarnated.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

When I was a tutor for children in kindergarten I remember that at one time one of the projects the children did was to draw pictures of whatever they want it.

I remember one child a boy, he came to me and show me his picture of a very detail early type of airplane, I told him that the picture was very nice, he looked at me and say to me, I used to fly that airplane, but then I died.

Just like that.

Then it was another occasion when a friend brought to the house her nephew littler one about 3 years of age, I asked his name, and he gave me his entire name, but then my friend said to him, "silly that is not your name", I asked what was going on, she told me that since he was able to speak he keep telling people that his name was another to the name given to him by his parents.

If people will listen more to the littler ones rather than dismiss their stories as an over active imagination they will learn a lot more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join