It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes. No. Maybe. Questions apply!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

How do I get more arms then?
Do you get a new set each life?.
;-)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Each one of those sets of arms belongs to an individual person. That wasn't photo shopped. It's real.

You don't need more arms, that's what the higher self is for, to manage all your bodies, doing the eternal dance.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse
a reply to: FlyersFan

Still reading the thread but had to comment to both of you that I have strong feelings of previously been in combat before, many times. I have come to an understanding I may even comeback for major military action.

I am not currently a pilot but since a very early age I have had the knack for flying, combat or otherwise, and there are things I just picked up on in the aviation world as a kid that many adult student pilots get washed out for. Also many aspects of ground combat from WW2 up through Nam are just so familiar to me I almost miss it, some mornings Ive felt totally out of place being inside in a bed and not in a hot jungle somewhere. Worse yet, that I left guys( or a special girl) behind in a far of place that may have been counting on me for something after I woke up.

Enjoyed reading both your posts.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It depends, does god reincarnate as god?
a reply to: searcherfortruth

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

my answer is...yes, no and maybe.

edit on 7-6-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think we continue to return here until we learn what we need to know, then we can move on to whatever is next. I know people that I am sure will be back here many times before they get it right. And I know people whom I am certain have their bags packed as we speak.

I don't know if past lives can interject on present lives, but there are well documented stories that suggest it is possible. I like to think it is, though I am not sure how I would handle it were I to witness it firsthand. Is it an everlasting spirit that occupied a body that was released upon death and entered a new body at birth? Is it energy that is released upon death and absorbed by another living body in tune with that energy? There is so much we don't know. I like to believe that this is only a small step on a long journey. If this is the whole thing, one and done, this is very disappointing.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
It depends, does god reincarnate as god?

There are schools of thought that suggest god is the peak of reincarnation mountain and that every life form in existence, from beginning to end, is a chapter in that journey. The question I guess is what happens if/when you beat the game. Does it just start over?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yes I do believe in reincarnation.

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
Do you think you have only been reincarnated as a human?

No. I believe we experience all possible forms.

Do you think all of your incarnations have only been on Earth?

No, certainly not. What fun would that be

Do you think you will ever stop reincarnating?

Yes and No. I do believe we will eventually return to unified source; but then, because a creator never stops creating, we will create a new creation with new rules and understandings.

Do you have an understanding of why you have reincarnated?

Yes, I'm beginning to understand it more and more each day.

Do you remember any of your past lives?

Not in the same way I remember my current life. But there is a certain understanding or knowing that is hard to put into words.

To be honest, I believe all "past lives" are actually concurrent lives, but that's getting into a whole new discussion.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wonder if the dejavu 'feeling' is related to 'similar' past life situations

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Fascinating thread! I have had a memory of existing before being born into this physical body and of having a choice to come here. I have often wondered why I chose to come because I certainly wouldn't choose to come here again. I have also had one brief out of body experience as a teenager. I know that we are far more than just a physical body.

I do not have memories of living different lives here except for the one I am living now, but there are far too many compelling stories, especially from children for me to doubt that reincarnation exists.

Flyers Fan, your experience of being a young man in the future intrigues me! I wonder if other people on the site have had similar experiences? I know a lot of people keep strange experiences to themselves because they don't want others to judge them in a negative way. I used to be the same way, but now I feel it is more important to get our truths out. Hopefully it will inspire others to do the same.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Only God would know the answer, I would guess.
I found some good teachings on that recently.
youtu.be...

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes, believe we reincarnate. Believe we're also on various dimensions at once, higher to lower density, infinite parts of infinity. That earth is a tad run like a soul trap, they rewipe your memory and send you back. That we're rising up and going to overcome them this time. And send the power of consciousness to the electro magnetic net above to dissolve it, and their moon trap technology, and start to heal DNA to bring in more of ourselves to wake up and become empowered.

That is the goal here. I know Mom/Dad, the Tao of Love, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, what people call God, but I denounce all codes in the language and in the religions to their soul traps and moon/saturn/sirius.

I recall and have reason to feel very opposed to slavers, as if was the resistance for a time, and ready to arrest them, haul them off.

My past life memory was off planet, and it was a long time ago, felt like over a million years ago, and it was a soul memory that went much further than that lifetime. I knew I was Lyra, that we were a fair caucasian type race, Higher Human, Telepathic, and Equal. That the other side, draco and dark side brutal slaving harsh asshats waged war in Lyra, galaxy and in this solar system. Because we were a survival outpost on Mars, and had survived much, had planets destroyed. Pleiadian was one system i'm aware of that my family went to, but they also spread out. Orion, Sirius, Arcturus, Andromeda the galaxy to name a few. Alpha Centauri, that I spent time there as well and have family there.
Some of my family and friends are felines, also related to Lyra and then went to Sirius, but there is a very strong dark side on Sirius, possibly B. And its connected to the draco's and various negative reptilian type factions. And its coalition.

Don't know where I've been for over a million years, but can say that this world is shocking, don't understand why it feels like walking in quicksand wearing lead boots, its so low density. Everyone is hurting very much here and everyone including nature needs healing and their feelings addressed. You shouldn't even hurt someone's feelings and boost their inner cores, empower them. Equality and Freedom.

I recognize some of those here. On both sides, and some of the ETs, recognized some of them too.

Its time to really send forth the power of positive compassionate consciousness, pray, meditate, envision, and see everyone waking up, the leaders joining with the people, nature healing, clean technology and all the dark portals closes, see body and soul healing up.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I do, as it is the only 'system' that makes any sense, in my opinion.

It follows naturally from the Biblical "Reaping and Sowing".

The Hindu and Buddist traditions are very detailed in their tradition of reincarnation, different realms that one can be born into (allegorical mostly and refer to 'states of mind' more then anything else) and what happens between incrantions and so forth.

I do not think the personality, temperment and ego of the 'me I am' in this life will be reborn into a new form but that the 'real me' the divine part will be and it is imperitive to create merit and avoid error in order to gain an advantageous next birth. Advantageous in the sense of being surrounded my the conditions that are conducive to attaining liberation and enlightenment.

Attaining 'god-conscoiusness' or enlightenment a person does not need to be reborn again and the law of Karma is transended. However, most saints, sages and the like choose to be born in physical form in order that others will be inspired and helped on their own path.

It's a question you have to answer for yourself. There is no 'get out of jail free card' however, comfort can be taken in knowing that past erroneious deeds can be purified and that all the great ones have done unspeakable harm in their pasts as well and have reached the ultimate (that we are aware of in this rare and special human birth.
edit on 7-6-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I wanted to add that the progression/digression from different liveforms is a two way street - if you primarily act (and think) like an animal in this incarnation you could very well be reincarnanted as a wasp or other pest.

The buddhist realms relate to both our physical reincarnation and are primary 'state of mind' in a given lifetime. The Human realm is considered ideal for progress because of it's suffering and the capacity of overcome that suffering by action in the now.

In no way do I mean to imply that one is always born a human having attained it in this or another incarnation. The form of any incarnation is a complex mix of Karma (old and new, useful and unuseful).

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

People do come into help. The prime directive is to free this planet. And as Kerry Cassidy called it that reminded me of one of my contacts, we're Boots to the Ground, and we're not special, everyone is special and really needs to wake up, anyone trying to wake up and caring about freeing this planet, and has compassion for everyone, is Boots on the Ground.

Pay attention to the energies being sent in, they're waking people up more and more. Just had some more memories recently.

edit on 7-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i dont, but i'm not sure, but i feel i do, does that make sense ?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
MAYBE
I'm not totally convinced, but there are some cases that are just so bizarre or coincidental that it may very well be a likelihood.

What do you need to push you in the direction of yes or no?
In the direction of Yes: Any concrete evidence will do. Media reports and even first hand stories can all be a bit iffy if not downright lies.

In the direction of No: I don't think I will ever really consider a "No" to be a possibility. I'm at "Maybe" due to some compelling incidences. I just, however, don't believe those are definitive enough to make a solid conclusion, yet.

Is the concept of death a reality to you?
I'm not totally sure what this means. Basically, I hold the current view that when we die there is nothing else that we experience. There is no heaven or hell, or afterlife. Considering energy cannot be created or destroyed, however, that means that the energy we have whilst living right now can only transfer in some other way.

Do feel life is a series of lessons to be learned?
No. I think there is no definitive purpose to life. We are just here surviving like any other species.

Are those lessons necessary for the evolution of your soul?
I don't believe souls exist, so no.

Do religious concepts ring true to you?
Absolutely not. Religion in its entirety is clearly false.

Ever had that feeling that the family you are a part of feels foreign to you and disconnected?
No.

You feel more comfortable around other people?
Definitely not.

Ever had that feeling that you were the "black sheep" in the group?
Yes, but that's due to my inability to connect to other people at a social and emotional level.

Take a look at the documentary : "Unmistaken Child" - it is the story of the search for the new incarnation of a tibetan high lama by the lama's former attendent. Amazing film.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Only God would know the answer, I would guess.
I found some good teachings on that recently.
youtu.be...

a reply to: TzarChasm

Tried to embed for you but it didn't come out.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Night Star

People do come into help. The prime directive is to free this planet. And as Kerry Cassidy called it that reminded me of one of my contacts, we're Boots to the Ground, and we're not special, everyone is special and really needs to wake up, anyone trying to wake up and caring about freeing this planet, and has compassion for everyone, is Boots on the Ground.

Pay attention to the energies being sent in, they're waking people up more and more. Just had some more memories recently.

I would like to hear about your other memories.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I always get flamed when I talk about this. I guess I just post in the wrong forums.

To reincarnate suggest that we die in the first place, so these questions are a matter of perspective.

Our self, our monad, is on a one way journey, there is no going back into lower kingdoms, not unless we permanently and purposely sever our ties with Augoeides.

We will complete a hundred plus10’s of thousand of lives before we finally get out of here.

I am so fed up with it.
maybe next time it will be really great

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join