It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know much about photography, I know that light sometimes produces an "orb" effect in photos?

This afternoon I took a nap with my new grandson, Adan, (almost one week old) and my husband took photos as we slept.

There's this neat effect that happened in all of them, with light circles surrounding his head, that just looks so angelic, I wanted to share.

I think I'd like to believe in some spiritual explanation, though that isn't very rational....

edit on 7-6-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Interesting, but I have no idea what it is. Just wanted to say what a beautiful Grandma and Grandson!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Dust?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe its like what Simon Parkes says, consciousness visiting from the Higher Dimension solidifies into orb shape here, so Family watching over.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's internal reflections of the light coming from what I presume is a window.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Maybe just light and dust. But I thought it was interesting how it formed almost a halo over his head! Looks mighty angelic!
And you see it less in these pics when I made them smaller for uploading, but over me there's one that is like an upside down teardrop, like it is coming up out of the top of my head.

I'm thinking napping with newborns could be a really effective therapy for stress- related disorders!

Maybe he has our ancestors watching over him.... I like to imagine that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Interesting, but I have no idea what it is. Just wanted to say what a beautiful Grandma and Grandson!!!!!

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i have seen orbs in graveyards at night.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This baby keeps getting interesting photos!

Another neat light effect happened. It was not visible when the picture was taken, and a whole series was taken at the same time, all with this-

I'm just a proud grandma, but still, I find it fascinating!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
It was always my thought that the 'orb effect' if photography was due to sunlight playing off of dust particles.
That last ones pretty neat. Maybe he's the Chosen One?(tongue firmly in cheek)

new topics

top topics

join