It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Laws Restrict Groundwater Use On Private Land

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I can get all the water i need with my old air powered drill motor.

There are two big Los Angeles Aqueduct pipes that run within 7 miles of where i live.

It would not take me long to steal back the water that LA is stealing from us up here.

That seems like a very poor idea. You would deny water to millions, just to ensure you get yours?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
All water ends up in the ground. By taking from one spot you are effectively draining your neighbours as well. Has nothing to do with taking private property and more to do with not enough or not effective enough restrictions to everyone, not just the people they deem fit.

A well on private property should not be under the control of the government, and people should not have to pay for that water. If you can't see the issue there, I can't help you.

If you can't understand that water doesn't just stay on your property, then I will always fail to make you understand anything in regards to the reasoning behind this.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
All water ends up in the ground. By taking from one spot you are effectively draining your neighbours as well. Has nothing to do with taking private property and more to do with not enough or not effective enough restrictions to everyone, not just the people they deem fit.

A well on private property should not be under the control of the government, and people should not have to pay for that water. If you can't see the issue there, I can't help you.

If you can't understand that water doesn't just stay on your property, then I will always fail to make you understand anything in regards to the reasoning behind this.

Well water isn't the same as a spring, and you seem unable to understand that the government isn't supposed to control everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread,nevertheless I think it is important as now I believe there is an agenda with water shortages:

I have also sat in on meetings/presentations of the DFG(Dept. of Fish and Game)back around 2001 they presented a map of all the land that they were going to purchase in The San Joaquin Valley.They mentioned that they could afford to purchase up to 2 million acres in a big horseshoe around the valley for "conservation".When asked how they could afford such an expenditure,they mentioned they would buy it for pennies on the dollar because of lack of water.When asked about where their budget came from they said 75% of their budget came from hunting and fishing licensing fees.
When asked if hunters and fishermen were to access said land,they said absolutely not.Only accredited university biologists who got permits for study were to be allowed on said land.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

news.investors.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

wow , Movers and shakers ...

Living off the people .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join