It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt the U.S just apologize?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
If the U.S. want the terrorists to stop why doesnt bush just go on national tv and just say sorry? Itd be a lot cheaper. Save alot of lives.

Sorry to all the rednecks I offended.

Could this work?

Wow, how can someone be so stupid ? Do you know anything about terrorism and the people who support it. You act as if terrorists are now suddenly diplomats
. First of all, we will never appologiz_javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')e because even if we did have something to appologize for (which we don't), that would be making the terrorists think they are actually being effective. When that happens it just confirms to them to keep doing more terrorism. Wow, you are dumb, my friend. Second of all, terrorists don't care about all that propoganda they spew! They don't care about abu grabe and US itervention in Saudi Arabia and etc. They just use that as a ploy to make themselves sound like heroes and to appeal for general support.

And why would you say "
Sorry to all the rednecks I offended." You stupid racist. That reveals your true elitest liberal intetions right there doesn't it? Anyone in a red state is labeled a red neck even though we produce some of the greatest minds in America. At least a "red neck" would understand that "appologizing" is a very stupid thing to do. But, you are even too stupid to understand that

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dear God,

I'd like to apologize on behalf of all the pea-brained numbskulls who have twisted this satire filled sarcastic post into an actual topic.

Please spare me from your tidal wave wraith, for I realize that you have no connections or endoresments for anything George W. Bush says or thinks. I'm not that stupid. Considering you're a just, honest, and all loving God, my logic doesn't allow me to think you'd even for a minute allow a man like G.W. into heaven.

Thank you. And please close this thread before more people over-analyze this post.

[edit on 27-12-2004 by MystrSynistr]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
now wait a minute...

maybe he should.... yes he should go on TV and apologize, to the American people... that's right , to us... and the soldiers over there fighting,

he should apologize for not using more force, which is what we need right now... he wants to win, so I say relentless, non stop bombing... 24 -7... get the job done.

That's the only apology I need.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenitynow

If the U.S. want the terrorists to stop why doesnt bush just go on national tv and just say sorry? Itd be a lot cheaper. Save alot of lives.

Could this work?

Wow, how can someone be so stupid ? Do you know anything about terrorism and the people who support it. You act as if terrorists are now suddenly diplomats
')
')e because even if we did have something to appologize for (which we don't), that would be making the terrorists think they are actually being effective. When that happens it just confirms to them to keep doing more terrorism. Wow, you are dumb, my friend. Second of all, terrorists don't care about all that propoganda they spew! They don't care about abu grabe and US itervention in Saudi Arabia and etc. They just use that as a ploy to make themselves sound like heroes and to appeal for general support.

And why would you say "
Sorry to all the rednecks I offended." You stupid racist. That reveals your true elitest liberal intetions right there doesn't it? Anyone in a red state is labeled a red neck even though we produce some of the greatest minds in America. At least a "red neck" would understand that "appologizing" is a very stupid thing to do. But, you are even too stupid to understand that

why wasn't a "warn" issued for this.. ?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenitynow

Could this work?

')

And why would you say "

HAHA wow dude, you just went all out on the dude... very good points tho... but then again it's just common sense. I remember seeing somewhere that the people with the higher IQ's voted for Kerry and obviously the people with the lower IQ's voted for Bush... kinda queer if you ask me. I'm sure the democrats decided to look up the IQ's of 60,000,000+ voters for Bush and 57,000,000+ for Kerry and come to that conclusion like 2 days after the election. It's funny how Kerry didn't focus alot of attention on the south during his time to campaign and pretty much all the sounthern states were red states and most southern states have the so called "rednecks" who are known to be really freakin stupid and poor... not to mention they stick to there guns alot. Here's a picture of what one might look like www.thewvsr.com...
Maybe thats what Croats meant by offending "rednecks"... anyways I think labeling the south as "rednecks" was a really cheap attack. But then again thats liberals for ya...they attack you verbally and then if someone gets pissed about it and says "wanna take this outside?" there all for apologies or giving large amounts of cash(there milk money) to settle it. Now to get back on topic... here's a lesson...

lesson 1 Think of it like an adult with a kid... your child goes into your room and destroys your bed because he was mad that you didn't wake him up to watch pokemon on tv in the morning, he knocks a bunch of things over and makes a huge mess. You come home from work to find that your child is destroying your house and a few valuable things are now broken... what do you do?

List of options
1.)(croats will like this one) Apologize for not waking him up to watch his show and buy him a candy bar...
2.)Put him in a corner for 20 mins or some kind of punishment so he knows he did something wrong and it's not acceptable.

basically you can reward him for his wrong doing or you can tell him not to do that with a course of action to show hi your not messing around making him a better person later on. Choice is yours to make choice the best one...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally

Originally

Sorry to all the rednecks I offended." You stupid racist. That reveals your true elitest liberal intetions right there doesn't it? Anyone in a red state is labeled a red neck even though we produce some of the greatest minds in America. At least a "red neck" would understand that "appologizing" is a very stupid thing to do. But, you are even too stupid to understand
that

So are you saying your a redneck?
Greatest minds like who?
Why must you call the person stupid?
Being a redneck is not a bad thing. Driving down the street with your 1970's Ford pick up with your mullot blowing in the wind spitting out of your window with your confederate flag in the background. I could never understand why do rednecks look so dirty? If you are a redneck can you please explain that to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
serenitynow:

Sorry to all the rednecks I offended." You stupid racist. That reveals your true elitest liberal intetions right there doesn't it? Anyone in a red state is labeled a red neck even though we produce some of the greatest minds in America. At least a "red neck" would understand that "appologizing" is a very stupid thing to do.

Does this mean you're a redneck?

Does this mean popular comedian Jeff Foxworthy is a "stupid racist"?

Does this mean anyone who lives in a state whose majority voted for Dubya is a redneck?

Is there a difference between redneck and "red neck"?

Define "greatest minds in America", and give an example.

Oh, and fyi, if you're going to go and call people stupid, try not to make a spelling mistake every five words. That's the way hillbillies do it, I reckon.

j

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Being a redneck is not a bad thing. Driving down the street with your 1970's Ford pick up with your mullot blowing in the wind spitting out of your window with your confederate flag in the background. I could never understand why do rednecks look so dirty? If you are a redneck can you please explain that to me.

"Why do rednecks look so dirty" are you kidding? First did you ever consider that people you call rednecks that lookdirty might infact be poor?

That description you just gave is called a sterotype and they are ignorant. If you tried to give a sterotype like that for black people or asian people you would be a rascist.

Your use of the word and the sterotype that went with it makes it a derogatory statement towards people that live in the south and midwest.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why always so one-sided against the US? Must be jealousy. We are what you can never be (even if you sneak in). We have what you can never have (even if you steal it).

Still, it would be tempting to do the isolationist thing for a little while as some others have suggested. Wonder how long it would take the rest of the world to come begging for everything from new technology to music and movies? Oh, and don't forget all the food we export to the rest of you.

Without the US, the rest of you are just like children in a classroom while the teacher is away. You'd be tearing up the room and each other in no time.

Thats THE MOST egotistical load of bombastic BS ive ever heard!

"Extreme arrogance and delusions of grandure and self importance" dont come near to describing such statements. LMFAO !

[edit on 073131p://16127 by instar]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow I didnt think any1 would actually post on this. I was being sarcastic. Obviously an apology wouldnt work but hey it couldnt hurt right?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes it could hurt. Some would take it as a sign of weakness.

So what did you mean by redneck?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join