It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alternative JH15 Speculation ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
( or just another turd for an existing pile )

-
I have read most all of the (horrific?) theories realating to JH15 and for many reasons ... NONE seem to have an Overall-Rhyming.

It was only a couple of days ago that I began putting together "An Alternative JH15 Speculation" as follows ... (nearly two months after JH15 initially began):

1. JH15 Military Excercises

2. Google: "Walmart Closing Plumbing Issues"

3. Border not Secure, Children Left in Limbo

4. Google: "Illegal Immigration Prison Population"

5. Google: "U.S. Border Disease"

6. Google: "Blue Bell Trucks seen with Military Convoys"

7. Blue Bell Responds to Pictures of Delivery Trucks on Roads

8. Google: "Refrigerated Trucks Mass Fatality Management"

-
SPECULATIVE-OPINIONs:

1. Something MAY have gotten Out of Control.

(due to diseases-n-overcrowding)

2. If the Closed-Walmarts 'would' to be used as Expanded Housing Facilities, they 'would' need a Lot More Plumbing.

3. Military is being used to protect the Refrigerated-Trucks.

AND

4. This 'Speculation' MAY be ...

"just another turd for an existing pile".

edit on 7-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Let us examine this latest turd. Hmmm.....too many people brought into border detention centers.....they either brought some nasty disease with them or they were GIVEN it, like through "vaccines" which were forced on them.....lots of sick people now, perhaps a lot have croaked and they need the Blue Bell nice-n-icy trucks to transport dead bodies in a deep freeze, while the rest are held in large buildings like the closed Wally Worlds, but they need more plumbing than what the building was originally designed for, so they have to tear up the parking lots to lay more pipe. Did I get it right?

Still not exactly sure where Jade Helm comes in, unless they expect an outbreak of some sort.....More explanation please.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Still not exactly sure where Jade Helm comes in, unless they expect an outbreak of some sort.....More explanation please.

Yes, THAT would be what I suspect as a ... 'Potential Possibility'.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here's my biggest question on Jade Helm . In about six months after Jade Helm has come and gone . Are all the fantasy invested members going to admit they were wrong or are they going to claim they stopped it with their information ?

If it is the latter, my first question to them is going to be. Why would any information stop the government during an ongoing exercise if they have the equipment in place ? Do you think they really care about what is posted ?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

This is an important discovery and its very interesting. What I can't understand however is why JH15 is being conducted primarily in rural areas, in small towns far from large metro areas? If there's a pandemic, I'd have thought that the greatest initial impact would be in the large metro areas. It would take some time for the pandemic to filter out to rural areas hundreds of miles from the large metro areas. So...arguably, they wouldn't be needing refrigerated trucks in the rural areas.

Hmmm, unless....they plan on dumping the contaminated dead in the rural areas? That's a chilling (no pun intended) thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

No. The "impending martial law" will get kicked to next year.

Like always.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No. The "impending martial law" will get kicked to next year.

Like always.

Thank you for pointing that out!!! How could I have left out moving the goalposts ?

It's my belief that conspiracy theorist would gain a lot more ground in public opinion. If they could admit when they were wrong instead of making excuses .

It's the whole honesty and trust issue that turns much of the public away from us .
edit on 7-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was discussing this the other day with a young Army lieutenant, and neither he nor I could understand why such a drill would have to be held outside of a military facility. The armed forces have thousands of bases, millions of acres and uncountable recreations of just about any and every possible situation imaginable to fight on or in that you could think of. I have been in Vietnam simulation areas in New York state that were indistinguishable from the real place and he had been trained on Afghan set ups that looked identical to the real thing that he saw when he went over there himself. The US armed forces has always trained on exactly the same terrain on which they are planning their next operation to occur on so I cannot think otherwise then they are planning on fighting us, right here. I know it does not seem to be possible or make sense, but neither doe the operation itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Should've stopped with "young lieutenant."

What does the 4th ID patch depict?

Four lieutenants pointing north.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

LOL! My old classmate Ray Odierno would appreciate that!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It's my belief that conspiracy theorist would gain a lot more ground in public opinion. If they could admit when they were wrong instead of making excuses . It's the whole honesty and trust issue that turns much of the public away from us .

First of all, this is a theory......prove the OP is wrong before stating flatly that it is wrong. I get awfully tired of people claiming to be one of "us" (ie, people who question things and get called a conspiracy theorist as if it is a bad thing)

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about...."admit when they were wrong"....does that have anything to do with this thread? Making excuses? Worried about public opinion, claiming something about honesty and trust?

Your post makes ZERO sense with regard to this thread, except to tear it down and make generalized statements which make you seem more like an unaware, sarcastic member of the public and less like somebody who is one of "us".

More tiresome put-downs with nothing to add to a thread except negativity and refusal to think about what is being offered. This is exactly why some of the best writers on ATS no longer participate, and instead, we get blathering fear about not being believed by the public, and snarky snippets that do nothing but turn off the people who read these threads but choose not to post due to the attacks.

I thought the theory was interesting. The OP didn't say it was true, he was just putting it out there. I personally felt that his connection of all the dots was very good. Then you and Skippy come along and it becomes a snark-fest.

OP, you may have caught onto something here that caused certain persons to have to trash your thread. Keep fighting back, because it makes a lot of sense. In fact, I read that Blue Bell said they were sending ice cream back to the stores in Texas, and then they turned around and stated it wasn't true. More oddness, IMO. This is worth digging into, and don't let the nay-sayers stop you.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Actually your post makes no sense. Are you saying theories can't be wrong? And I'm having a hard time understanding why you claim it was directly at the OP .

My post concerned all Jade Helm theories . Here's a quote from my first post .

Here's my biggest question on Jade Helm . In about six months after Jade Helm has come and gone . Are all the fantasy invested members going to admit they were wrong or are they going to claim they stopped it with their information ?

Just because you perceive one person is singled out does not make it true . You did notice the term all didn't you ? You also launched a personal attack against me which is a no-no by the TC's .
edit on 7-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A young Army lieutenant couldn't figure out the benefit of training in different terrains like those found in other countries? Lord help us we're in trouble.
edit on 672015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You missed the point, the armed forces have ALL of the terrain of anywhere they might need recreated in perfect detail in places like 29 Palms, Ft. Hood, Benning and thousands of other places at home or abroad. Integrating into populated areas where civilians may wander into the wrong place or the wrong time is never done for good reason. My best friend was a Marine Captain in armor that used to lose a few of hi enlisted men every year during training mishaps, that is why they are done under controlled situations, not mingled in with a the general public. Were you ion the service?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's a logical theory given the knowns we are working with here.
Well SpockedandGrokked my friend!
The US SW has always had nasty outbreaks, hantavirus and plague come to mind.
I could have sworn I heard about Ebola down there as well.
We had our Mexican bird flu scare and something about it getting passed on to pigs.
I have no trust in the CDC, DHS, ICE or anyone involved in all the stuff surrounding immigration, forced vaccinations and disease vectors.
Now we have the military, closed Wallyworlds and refrigerated trucks, hmmmmm.

You're not straining credulity anywhere OP.
All roads lead to Rome.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The proof will come on Sept 15th, when all the soldiers go home and are not responsible for any deaths nor any arrests or even one detention.

As for the makeup of our community I'd think we're more a group of people with broad interests and strong opinions than actual conspiracy theorists.
CTs have a reputation of being paranoid and of embracing weird hard to believe stories. In the general populace at least. Here we're a bit more open minded and though we too can be quick to label, will at least consider a theory before calling the men in the white coats. (Or the MIB)
Of course we get the occasional condescending bastarde too.
edit on 672015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Fission,I can understand those living near there (or in the midst of it) would be on edge about this.
I know you'll pass on what you learn as things progress.
Stay safe and good luck.
I am actually quite worried about this conjunction of issues and agencies.

ETA: There 's no guarantee that these soldiers down there will be ours.

edit on 7-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

The proof will come on Sept 15th, when all the soldiers go home and are not responsible for any deaths nor any arrests or even one detention.

As for the makeup of our community I'd think we're more a group of people with broad interests and strong opinions than actual conspiracy theorists.
CTs have a reputation of being paranoid and of embracing weird hard to believe stories. In the general populace at least. Here we're a bit more open minded and though we too can be quick to label, will at least consider a theory before calling the men in the white coats. (Or the MIB)
Of course we get the occasional condescending bastarde too.

I do not make those comments aggressively nor am I being condescending. I have a clear and legitimate concern on some conspiracy theories . That is many of the wilder ones go to discredit us to the point when someone brings up a actual good theory. All the bad ones are thrown in our faces and we are called paranoid by association .

To me it is solely a objection because of perceived credibility .

This is going off-topic so this will be my last response to that statement. But if anyone reads this statement please consider my reasoning behind such statements.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

These are only special forces training and the unknowns in a genuine community or rural area will give the best training experiences. An established proving ground is too controlled. I truly can't believe I'm ahead of the curve in understanding this situation than a lieutenant in the army . Which makes me go hmmmmmmm?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I wasn't saying you were condescending GOSH sorry if you thought that. I meant as far as our community goes. You know, every party has a pooper??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join