It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum & Bees - Further Evidence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I mean no disrespect by my use of the term Debunkers, it is just that People of my beliefs are often called "Truthers" (as opposed to Liars, perhaps), or "Flat Earthers", or "Chemmies". I take no offense, I am just searching for a name or few that the people on the other side wish to be called. Hey while I'm at it, check this out....

topinfopost.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

What, the same 777 test interior passed off as a chemtrail interior that I mentioned, and you ignored, several posts ago?

With this and you previously linking to false claims I'd already described beforehand in an earlier post, I'm wondering if you read my replies at all?

edit on 13-6-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I just love you guys and don't want the party to ever end....

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

I mean no disrespect by my use of the term Debunkers, it is just that People of my beliefs are often called "Truthers" (as opposed to Liars, perhaps), or "Flat Earthers", or "Chemmies". I take no offense, I am just searching for a name or few that the people on the other side wish to be called. Hey while I'm at it, check this out....

topinfopost.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol.. The picture in the first link came from here:

upload.wikimedia.org...

And if you go there, you'll find out that it's actually from the prototype of the boeing 747-8I with balance testing equipment installed. You'd also learn what their actual purpose is.

In fact pictures like this are hardly ever posted by chemtrail believers anymore, since it's been thoroughly debunked. But it's kinda nostalgic to still see someone post it

Here are a bunch more pictures of such equipment to get your creative 'chemtrail' fluids going:

www.google.nl...# safe=off&tbm=isch&q=airliner+ballast+tanks

Don't worry, they've probably all been used by chemtrail people already to support some sort of silly fantasy. Whenever chemtrailers see something on an aeroplane they don't understand (pretty much everything), it ends up supporting some sort of chemtrail 'theory'.

Can't wait to see what you'll post next, since you're just going to ignore any explanation and just heap on more nonsense from websites you believe in unconditionally, it seems.

edit on 6201513 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Who said I believe in anything at all? I'm just having a blast sort of like the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Who said I believe in anything at all? I'm just having a blast sort of like the Pied Piper of Hamlin.

Well let me post a few quotes then:

There is no explanation that anyone has ever offered anywhere that I have seen that explains or "proves" why, all of a sudden over the course of the last few years these "magic trails" have just started appearing when they have never existed in the past

If this is true and the Earth's Magnetosphere is anywhere as compromised as I have seen it reported in the past, you will be begging for the immediate application of these geoengineering sprayings. Personally, I believe it has already begun, but perhaps they are still testing. The fact that so many are ganging up here to assault my ability to hold an opinion really has me convinced that I have hit a raw nerve.

You will probably never convince me other than I believe on this subject, but that should not mean that we cannot exist in peace despite this fact.

This Geoengineering Watch website is a very good resource for the rest of you humans out there who, like me have been looking to our skies overhead for over 5 decades and question why they now look like they never have before:

And so on. So if you're not actually a chemtrail believer, you did a fine job pretending to be one. Isn't the modern catchphrase for that 'trolling'?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I know that the trails in the sky are being spread for a reason. I believe because I know. Can I find cyber evidence to post here that will not get the debunkers to pounce upon me like flies on recycled cheeseburgers, of course not, they are waiting to attack and they do so on every forum out their with all of the same stories over and over and over. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, everything is just fine. Go back to sleep, go back to work, consume, forget such heady issues. But rather than get angry or attack back, well I like to play. You see, they can never go away because I own them they will always come back to circle me like the vultures that they think they are and every minute I can distract them from other venues I have succeeded in buying more time for those that would have us awaken. It is my way of dealing with it. Watch they will return and soon....

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

So you have no defendable evidence, and that is evidence enough for you to "know"...??

But of course you are completly correct - the trails are definitely for a purpose - and thre is a massive amount of credible, defendable evidence around describing that - but you don' believe it...you would rather go along with hearsay and baseless conjecture, and then claim that peole who point out that your evidence is baseless are somehow wrong....

OK - well....you're entitled to do that......but no-one is obliged to sit back and accept your say so. Nor is there any obligation on people not to laugh at you.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I know that the trails in the sky are being spread for a reason. I believe because I know. Can I find cyber evidence to post here that will not get the debunkers to pounce upon me like flies on recycled cheeseburgers, of course not, they are waiting to attack and they do so on every forum out their with all of the same stories over and over and over. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, everything is just fine. Go back to sleep, go back to work, consume, forget such heady issues. But rather than get angry or attack back, well I like to play. You see, they can never go away because I own them they will always come back to circle me like the vultures that they think they are and every minute I can distract them from other venues I have succeeded in buying more time for those that would have us awaken. It is my way of dealing with it. Watch they will return and soon....

Well I'm not saying that everything in the world is OK. Sure there is a real problem of pollution (of which aviation contributes about 2%) and I'm not disputing that.

But something apparently convinced you that contrails are something other than clouds. So far all you've been posting are the usual suspects that we've seen a million times before. So now we're down to the level of 'I believe because I know', which sounds circular to me, and you seem to be giving up on providing palpable evidence.

So what reason do you think there is for 'spreading trails in the sky''? Can't they just be a side-effect of aviation, sortof like waves are a side-effect of a ship sailing through water?

Contrails aren't a new phenomenon either. They've been reported for as long as aviation has been able to fly high enough to encounter conditions in which they are created. I know I've seen them for as long as I can remember, since I've always loved watching the skies and planes. I vividly remember seeing them in the 70's and the 80's (I'm 45). Sure there are more of them now, but that's no surprise given the fact that there are more jets flying around these days.

Have you tried to learn anything about contrails? Did you look up the science that explains why and how they can persist? What do you know about jet routes, jet engines, different types of clouds, and all the other subjects related to contrails?

You see, contrails are no mystery. They've been researched quite thoroughly already, and to those who know at least the basics of these related subjects, claiming that a contrail can't persist (as is done all the popular chemtrail media) kindof sounds like claiming the moon is made out of cheese.

So here's the problem:

1: There is verifiable science that explains contrails
2: Chemtrail believers claim they are something else (IE Chemicals other than H2O)
3: Chemtrail believers don't explain what that something else is, or at least can't seem to settle on a theory.
4: Chemtrail Theories have changed over time as previous ones became untenable
5: Chemtrail believers don't provide credible evidence for point 2
6: Chemtrail believers disregard and/or show ignorance of point 1

Feel free to prove me wrong on any of these points, but here's more or less where it stands for me. For me the main point is that there's no reason why a contrail can't persist (It's just a cloud, like a cirrus cloud), and as long as that's the case, the main pillar of the chemtrail theory falls.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dbl post, nvm

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69 Actually I started with the original bee post and it just blossomed into the closterflock that it has become. I miss the clown, do you think he will come back? I have a thing for clowns you know. Perhaps this will entice him....

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join