It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum & Bees - Further Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
An interesting article and unless the bees have been drinking beer out of aluminum cans or applying anti-perspirant deodorants, surely this is serious evidence of the spraying of aluminum and if not from chemtrails then where else? Fom the article...

As a result, fish, trees, crops and humans have all been affected by aluminum. Evidence suggests that bees are not immune to its increasing prevalence, with analysis from Brazil having previously indicated that "pollen is heavily contaminated with aluminum."

rt.com...

I suppose the Jerry Seinfeld's Bee movie wasn't as much fiction as fact, eh

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh And we have aluminum everywhere....cars, furniture, soda cans, signs, parts of buildings, etc, etc....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
from what i've learned, aluminum is pretty toxic.
yet many people don't know about this. they still use bodylotions with aluminium for example.
it affects the nervous system among others.

we poison us and the bees.
and, yeah, where does it come from?
industries, weather modification, natural high doses in that region...?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I m afraid this is a wrong conspiracy theory. Bees have no problem with aluminum. Unless there is a special type of aluminum that is hurting them.

Majority of beehives have aluminum roof, so if bees can survive under a roof made from aluminum then i don't see any problems.

Only if my english is bad and aluminium is not aluminum

EDIT:
P.S. but i m watching this and please prove me i m wrong so i go and tear the aluminium roofs from beehives.
edit on 7-6-2015 by saadad because: p.s.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

I often wonder if the beer I drink from aluminum cans is tainted from the container, however if there is aluminum aerosols beings sprayed in the atmosphere, as I believe there is, inhaling it rather than ingesting it must be far more deadly.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My third favorite creature.
Lets face it you are either with the Bees or with the wasps.
I hope they do figure it out but we can help them plant wild flowers in your garden buy honey locally and that will entice more beekeepers to have more hives which is good for all.
I have some knackerd old hives just 10 mins from me and have fancied doing a few up but wouldn't know where to start any ideas?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Aluminum is one of, if not the most abundant metal in the earth. It's also one of the most common in everyday use. That means a lot of mining and processing. During both of those its going to get released into the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh Theoretically, there is a lining between the container and the product. But I drink cheap beer.......and myyyyynerrviss systteeem iiisss jussss ffffiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnyyyyy....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

And Monsanto has patents on aluminum resistant seeds,

www.thomhartmann.com...

so they are in effect admitting that increased levels are becoming a problem even if the source is being contested. If our government is so anxious to blame global warming on we humans, than I am just as anxious to blame aluminum poisoning on human activity as well.

www.holmestead.ca...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Um, unless something else on this planet mines and processes aluminum it IS the fault of humans. But you're right, let's just jump to chemtrails.
edit on 6/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
not so......they're putting aluminum in fuel .....hughs air was doing it when I was young.
Did you know one can track the science and method of that by reading U S patents....simple.
Patents back in the fifty's....just a minute, I'll go get one.....

etadd....Patent #5003186....us office
edit on 7-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And, again, it's the most common metal on the planet. That's like saying I got wet today, but it wasn't because I went swimming, it was because it rained somewhere. There is far more aluminum released from mines and processing plants that from burned jet fuel.
edit on 6/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

surely this is serious evidence of the spraying of aluminum and if not from chemtrails then where else? Fom the article...

You left this out. It's also from your article

Researchers say that a number of human activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels resulting in “acid rain” and the mining of aluminium ores to make aluminum metal and salts, have contributed to the thriving biological availability of this "non-essential metal."

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
not so......they're putting aluminum in fuel .....hughs air was doing it when I was young.
Did you know one can track the science and method of that by reading U S patents....simple.
Patents back in the fifty's....just a minute, I'll go get one.....

etadd....Patent #5003186....us office

That patent was filed in 1990, not "Back in the fifty's". It's also not evidence of use. It merely shows that it was proposed. I'm still waiting for a demonstration of plausibility regarding the use of fuel with aluminum particles. What about filters, engine damage, etc. ?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Yes, no doubt we humans are doing serious damage to the planet and our attacks on it are numerous and in many different forms (how about the never ending wars). I did some work in my days in chemical plants and they were always foul and scary in the way that they were operated. I have two main issues with the global warming leadership:

1) They are mostly interested in taxing the crap out of US for our energy use NOT solving the problem. When someone tells you that you are creating a problem but that they can solve it if you just by giving them more of your money, well fools and their money, right? Besides, no one is calling for using LESS energy because they would impact the CEO's salaries and bonuses, wouldn't it?

2) Nobody seems to want to credit the increased solar temperature (up 6 degrees which is a lot) or it's activity for any of the climate issues. But of course they cannot because they could not take more of our money if the Sun is the culprit.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I guess I should have been more specific. When I asked "Any thoughts?", I meant regarding the jump to "chemtrails" when your article clearly gave reasons NOT resorting to "chemtrails".

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And Monsanto has patents on aluminum resistant seeds,

Wouldn't that be a logical thing to do since the Earth's crust is 8 percent Aluminum?

than I am just as anxious to blame aluminum poisoning on human activity as well.

Why?

amazinghealth.com...

And this...

www.spectrumanalytic.com...

Did human activity create the Earth, because God or whoever you believe created this planet are the one's to blame.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Oh, sorry. Personally I do believe that Aluminum Oxide is being sprayed into the atmosphere as a mitigation to the solar radiation and that while it maybe saving us from serious effects, it is also affecting things like the bee population. I do realize that their are many who are vehemently opposed to this idea so I will not go into this further because I do not want to take away the spotlight from our little pollinating buddies, who are pretty damn critical to our own existence.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So the aluminum being released by other activities isn't affecting them?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Here about the bees dying...

www.washingtonpost.com...

No chemtrails...just pesticides.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join