It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Year Did You Stop Your Cognitive Dissonance Towards The 9/11 OS ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It seems you're attempting sarcasm, and missing the point.

There's nothing wrong with studying historical events.

I trust you (don't) understand what I meant.

Maybe try reading it when you're well.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The movie JFK seemed to raise awareness, not truthful honesty though. It is depressing to hear how few citizens know or care about what the govt does. They all want to think they are so very clever that they have it all figured out right away, akin to a classroom setting, where the first to raise their hand is best-regarded, verses the "student" who patiently thinks the question through.

At 50 y/o, I was actually born exactly nine months after The Event, so it has meaning to me. Sept 11 2001 and the subsequent wars made a huge impression too. So, imo I am the narrow demographic that has the "smarts" to follow the ball on these "antiquated" issues.

Hopefully, in the end, the good guys will win.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

It seems you're attempting sarcasm, and missing the point.

There's nothing wrong with studying historical events.

I trust you (don't) understand what I meant.

Maybe try reading it when you're well.

Yes, I was attempting sarcasm, and yes, I guess it's true I don't understand what you meant.

Both sides of public opinion? I guess that's the sticking point. Perhaps you can elaborate. Do you believe the official narrative?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Based on Micheal Moore's actions and documentaries, he is part of the left side of the deep state, his movie Fahrenheit 9/11 in 2004 which I saw in theaters in 2004, reinforced that the Bush administration was grossly incompetent and didn't do what it should have before and after the event, it reinforces the OS.

But almost all of us posting understand now because of so much "Fake News, Spin, and false narratives and the election of Trump why he was doing that.
edit on 1-7-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I had always believed .

Yeah, this is how this conspiracy exists.

It's a belief and not arrived at through an honest examination of facts.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

Yes, an honest examination of facts is the key.

An honest examination of facts regarding this story shows the official narrative to be utterly impossible, and it reveals the cover-up that is the icing on the cake.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Only when you dont have a clue about structures which you have shown continually

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You do realize that Fahrenheit...had a boat load of errors in it right?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

shows the official narrative to be utterly impossible, and it reveals the cover-up that is the icing on the cake.

You assume that many many people can keep secrets in the face of accusations.
Yet not one admission of complicity after 16 years.
How do you explain that?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Yes, an honest examination of facts is the key.

An honest examination of facts regarding this story shows the official narrative to be utterly impossible, and it reveals the cover-up that is the icing on the cake.

Sorry, but to be honest, you've totally reduced yourself to nothing more than an oddity that deserves no serious response due to your belief that nukes were used in manhattan.

I mean jeeze, ATS allows liberal expression of any beliefs unless they're down right without merit, and the PTB here have decided that nukes fall into this category. Utterly undeserving of discussion.

And yet, you believe in them.

Lmao

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Who in Boston has admitted their complicity in covering up the crimes of pedophilia amongst the priests and bishops, for decades? Nobody. People keep secrets very well, especially when they are paid to do so.

You offer jokes, not argument, but that is understandable considering what you have chosen to defend.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If I were nothing but an oddity here, why are so many like you responding? Why are so many trying to make me see the error of my ways? LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

If I were nothing but an oddity here, why are so many like you responding? Why are so many trying to make me see the error of my ways? LOL

Simple answer?

To put your utterly without merit opinions and beliefs on display to show others just how dumb they are, and to show those few that are on the fence just what kind of twisted morons they will be siding with.

The list of things that the crazy 9/11 was an inside job conspiracy believers ask about just boggles the mind. They say stupid # like," a plane can't fly that fast at that altitude." Or, " why won't they release the rest of the videos?"

They honestly believe that given the resources that their fantasy guv conspiracists would have, that they would put forth supposedly impossible evidence of a plane flying at impossible speeds when it wouldn't be necessary. Or that they wouldn't be able to fake a video.

This is the type of illogic you guys use, and then cover up the stupidity of it by doubling down on the stupidity by saying that since it's worked so far, it is good enough.

That of course implies that the crazies are actually the only ones intelligent enough to see through the smoke screen. Utterly laughable and demented.

But give truthers enough opportunity and get them talking, and nearly every one of them expose themselves as being, sadly, just plain crazy by stating they believe in nukes, or dustifying beams, or no planes.

Or that they're woefully misinformed by stating that fires can't melt steel therefore explosives were used when the "OS" doesn't claim, nor is it necessary for steel to melt. Etc....

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well it is such an honour to meet you, the Guardian of Dumb and Dumber, defending an absurd story told by men known for their mendacity.

A pleasure sir!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You do realize that Fahrenheit...had a boat load of errors in it right?

That actually is a good point I remember at the time, the facts were triple checked by lawyers to make sure they were accurate if something was false the Bush administration could have come after them for slander. But not a peep, why?

Either it was correct, or even if it was wrong it played right into the deep state narrative that endorsed the OS, so they did nothing. Either way it furthered the fake news narrative, I used to be a Micheal Moore fan in those days too, not anymore.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This thread reeks of counter intelligence. It's stinking up my sinuses.

I can see you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0gueAgent
This thread reeks of counter intelligence. It's stinking up my sinuses.

I can see you.

It must not be mentioned. Engaging them will get you banned.
Please: do not get into any type of argument with them; it would be pointless.
They will call you names, and treat you with disrespect and contempt.
If you reply: you will be the only one to get banned.

We should stick with the OP, and when and if we ever stopped believing the 9/11 OS.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Something wasn't right from the beginning. Seemed like it was all a performance by bad actors.

It took me like 5 years to finally wise up. Someone showed me a clip of building 7 going down. I faintly remembered building 7 and I always knew it was controlled demolition without a doubt.

I thought they would find the bad Arabs that planted the explosives in building 7. But after a rigged investigation. The explanation just didn't add up. They just pushed it under the rug.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm no guardian.

More like the hawker at the ticket booth for the traveling carnival freak show.

"Step right in! Come see the freaks on display! Won't cost you a penny to read their displays of stupidity, but it will boggle your mind when you think about just how silly their beliefs are! Nukes! No planes! Dustifying Beams! The guv will incriminate themselves if I just demand (on an obscure debate forum) that release more videos!"

That's pretty much all you truthers are now. Just a collection of wildly illogical beliefs held together by a skin sack.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The explanation did not add up?

FDNY : "WTC 7 is damaged all to h*ll and burning.....we have no water to fight the fires and pieces are falling off now.....we aint getting near it, its going to collapse"

FDNY Chief: "Set up a transit...is the building moving"

FDNY: Yes sir...it is slowly shifting to the south"

FDNY Chief: "Yep...its going to come down too....get away from it"

Sure it did...if you listen to the ONLY men and women who got close to WTC 7 after the Towers had collapsed. FDNY looked at the damage, looked at the growing fires, and realized the building was going to collapse.

Too many people get caught up in the "educated guess" made by NIST about the precise sequence of the collapse.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join