It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liars...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
When SHTF everyone will have to make a descion, Which Side Are You On. My point is you lose if you pick America. Haha!

www.globalfirepower.com...
Naval Power
20 Aircraft Carriers
62 Destroyers
72 Submarines
Total Naval Strength - 473 craft.

Air Power
2, 207 fighters/interceptors
2,797 Fixed Wing Attack Craft

Land Systems
8,848 Tanks
41,062 Armored Fighting Vehicles
1,934 Self Propeled Guns
1331 Multiple Launch Rocket Systems

That's just a quick, partial list. Now, you wanna be where when TSHF?

Has anyone else noticed that when one Russian Fanboy quits, it only takes a couple days for a new one to sign up?
Or is it just me?
edit on 7-6-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Also Chuck Norris If # really does hit the fan..

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u
I wouldn't pick China or Russia as you've already indicated you have knowledge. The evident track record of both those countries is they hate anyone with knowledge. They have been known to round up ALL the knowledgable people and either kill them or improson them with hard labour till they died.
I see no evidence that America is running around destroying things. Where as "kingdoms" (as you profess to being a part of) have, for centuries, been actively destroying any other people that doesn't conform to their way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

When SHTF everyone will have to make a descion, Which Side Are You On. My point is you lose if you pick America. Haha!

Has anyone else noticed that when one Russian Fanboy quits, it only takes a couple days for a new one to sign up?
Or is it just me?

YUUUUP!

Ex-‘Kremlin troll’ describes Russian Internet propaganda factory

www.bostonglobe.com...

Russian agency creates army of trolls to spread Internet panic, propaganda: report

www.nydailynews.com...

Vladimir Putin revealed to employ 'trolls' to flood websites with pro-Russian propaganda

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You are absolutely right in everything you say.

Don't worry about naysayers, they are the future cannon fodder of the Western Elite

They will be sacrificed.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They never once considered they would come up against the balls to the wall Americans like we have on here I guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill

You are absolutely right in everything you say.

Don't worry about naysayers, they are the future cannon fodder of the Western Elite

They will be sacrificed.

Ah welcome comrade. Must get moose and squirrel. Call Natasha, she has the car keys.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ATTENTION: Everyone look at this person I am replying to. David64.I'm glad he said that. Now rewind if this was1999 and I said, they are gonna blow up the world trade centers and make it look like Arabs did it with airplanes. You know what he would've said, We have NORAD,we have surface to air missiles we have this and that bragging like the proud american he is, HAHHAA! Fastfoward ,stay away from people like him because like I said when SHTF and the bombs start dropping and the Hunters start hunting, there you have it. They are under a strong delusion, a cunningly crafted delusion.They what I say and think they can " get a peek in", I'll say this, it will be a global strike and america will be the first to be destroyed for what she did and still doing to black people Thats all I wanted to say, Good day...
edit on 8-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You people are not very smart. The only reason why I said Russia and China is to prove my point that if those nations are in conflict with the US then she's obviously not respected.

Why? Since when did Russia and China's neutrality status determine international clout?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

*yawn*

Fear, threats, innuendos.

*boo*

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yeah, but china and russia are not in massive debt, killing its socalled citizen the once slave who built the country. Lets take this one topic, america enslaved the blacks raped thier women for 400 years and then after slavery didnt give the slave nothing to go for self with put them in worst parts, and all these years later crying about how they are uncilivilzed. a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Saw your other thread about racism, that got closed.

Question for you. I'm white, should I feel guilty about how black people have been treated in the past because I'm white?

I'd like a simple yes or no answer.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well then?

Answer my question please.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the matter, you're one of the most racist members I've ever come across. Huge chip on your shoulders (yes both), complete with full victim mentality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join