It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liars...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yeah, but china and russia are not in massive debt, killing its socalled citizen the once slave who built the country. Lets take this one topic, america enslaved the blacks raped thier women for 400 years and then after slavery didnt give the slave nothing to go for self with put them in worst parts, and all these years later crying about how they are uncilivilzed. a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
The US isn't respected among the nations, infact it's the opposite they can't wait to destroy. Russia and China have her in their crosshairs and the government gets hacked like every other month.
Those lying politicians think when SHTF they are going to get on their planes and hide themselves in the caves, the majority of them won't make it to their planes. Watch how they look on television, they look all nervous, they know or maybe they don't, but they will be the first to go. Liars.
Thanks...
I want some of whatever your smoking. LOL now that's a 60's high

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think that the "death to America" crowd is getting upset.

America, for all her warts, is still around. In another year we'll have survived the Obama Regime. (Probably preparing for the Hillary-Jeb Regime) and the cycle will repeat.

The actual America is run by incompetents, voted in by idiots, and displayed on TV's like Kardashian's on meth.

But the concept of America, the idea of America, the values of freedoms, real freedoms lives on and will not die. These concepts have invaded countries better than any army and have infected cultures all across the globe with ideas of free speech and free expression to worship whoever, whatever you want and equality for everyone.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

I see you and I raise you.

Slavery. Treatment of gays. Abortion. 2nd Amendment. War on drugs. Capital punishment. Racial profiling by police.

I win.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think you need to research Russia and chinas history in the last few hundred years.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I am an American and the U.S.A. is being destroyed from the inside out.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Most world leaders give me the impression that they want to be
feared more than respected.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The USA may not be respected, even by most of her own citizens and with good reasons, but we are feared... with good reasons. If Russia and China decided to attack, even together... bye, bye Earth. I don't say that with pride, it's just the truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think many Americans just like to b*tch & moan about their country because, well, they're bored, spoiled and entitled-feeling, little babies, who are ignorant as to how blessed they truly are to be living in the greatest country in the history of the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think many Americans just like to b*tch & moan about their country because, well, they're bored, spoiled and entitled-feeling, little babies, who are ignorant as to how blessed they truly are to be living in the greatest country in the history of the world.

America has the potential to be the best country in the world.

But, America is being destroyed from within (Mamabeth) and is well on it's way to being just as average as any other country on the planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don't think the USA would ever be average....just from media alone.
Plus the UK would never be average....I bet everyone thinks their own country is above average....well maybe not the Aussies they think AUS is bloody brill!.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with that.
Fortunately, American still has a long way to fall towards 'average'.
Unfortunately, due to current leadership and citizen apathy, it is falling fast.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I don't think the USA would ever be average....just from media alone.
Plus the UK would never be average....I bet everyone thinks their own country is above average....well maybe not the Aussies they think AUS is bloody brill!.

We are all guilty of thinking our homes are the best.

Why?

Because our countries are a reflection of ourselves. And who looks into a mirror and sees "average"?

As for the Aussies, any country that tries to kill you as much as theirs does, needs a measure of respect.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

But everyone knows deep deep down the UK is the best because If not for us no USA, no AUS....wait a minute we are the bad guys arn't we? lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

But everyone knows deep deep down the UK is the best because If not for us no USA, no AUS....wait a minute we are the bad guys arn't we? lol.

Britain came up with the Magna Carta. You can be forgiven a lot for that alone.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I watched that Bill dude on telly the other dad....(lefty dude grey hair new rules etc...grrr forget his name) and he mentioned about it is 800 years and the 4th is basically word for word from the Magna Carta.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Most world leaders give me the impression that they want to be
feared more than respected.

Tony Stark: "Is it better to be feared or respected?
I say is it too much to ask for both?"
edit on 6/7/2015 by FlyersFan because: spacing

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Thinking about it I think us helping to make Canada would make us into minor villians, not major bad guys.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You people are not very smart. The only reason why I said Russia and China is to prove my point that if those nations are in conflict with the US then she's obviously not respected.

Lol! While calling everyone else stupid, you managed to make the dumbest argument I've seen in a long time.

Bravo sir!

edit on 7-6-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

When SHTF everyone will have to make a descion, Which Side Are You On. My point is you lose if you pick America. Haha!

Ha ha indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join