It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could something big happen today? 6 7 2+0+1+5 =8

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well not all of us in "Yankyland." Agreed, dd/mmm/yyyyy is the appropriate method of conveying a date.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1

Well i just noticed that today is a day of numbers in order.

6/7/8

6/7/2015

Your thoughts on this.

I would like to know your opinion on the above stated numbers that you posted; what do you think they mean? Are you a person that is into numerology?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

then again....

lol

again..

more like never again

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Why is day month year any more sensible. We don't say it's the seventh of June. We say it's June 7th. We actually shorten it which I feel is the more sensible way of saying it. Vote vote

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I had a massive bowl movment and then walked my cat... does that count as important?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Happy birthday. Keep the tequila. Yum. Loose the catnip or donate it to a cat shelter and stay away from ceiling fans. And that's the last bit of advice you'll receive from me.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Damn Arabs. Only giving us ten numbers to use. The Greeks had twelve for cryin' out loud.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

In fact our military uses the day month year format so really it's just the regular folk who use mmddyyyy but everybody says month day. June 7th. Not 7th of June.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

We in the uk do day month year.
Dunno why you lot changed it...maybe to be different like our differences in spelling.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

You moved bowls? Empty bowls, bowls of soup, bowls of cereal, bowls of dog chow?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Lol I do say seventh of june :-D

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We in the uk do day month year.
Dunno why you lot changed it...maybe to be different like our differences in spelling.

Same here in Oz, dd/mm/yy.

Never could understand why the Americans use mm/dd/yy to be honest.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Something big did happen on the 6/7/44...4+4=8 so 6-7-8....can anyone guess what it was..? it was really big, so big it changed the world forever.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well we yanks know how you brits like to complicate things. Like adding a u to color. Or changing gray to grey. We celebrate holidays, you guys go on them. When you say in hospital we all think you've left a word out. It's like saying she's in car or he's in pool. There's a word missing. In the car, in the pool, in the hospital. But any time I watch a BBC program (notice there's no e on the end of that word) I realize that I don't speak English at all. I speak American.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
6+7+8=21

2+1=3

June is 6th month

3 lots of 6=666

666 is the number of the beast.

and today of all days!!!..........Coincidence?..............I think not.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Lol I do say seventh of june :-D

And you've just illustrated my point. Much obliged.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wouldn't numerology add 6+7+2+0+1+5 to get 21 then 2+1 to get 3? No 666 in that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamfox1

I do not know if you would categorize this as something big, but I do predict you are going to get flamed for your choice of numerology. You could find this sequence of numbers every day. But if you were to use numerology the numbers would be 3.

6+7+2+1+5=30=3.

In my opinion, something big can happen any day, the sequence of numbers has nothing to do with it.
edit on 7-6-2015 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2015 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well we yanks know how you brits like to complicate things. Like adding a u to color. Or changing gray to grey. We celebrate holidays, you guys go on them. When you say in hospital we all think you've left a word out. It's like saying she's in car or he's in pool. There's a word missing. In the car, in the pool, in the hospital. But any time I watch a BBC program (notice there's no e on the end of that word) I realize that I don't speak English at all. I speak American.

Why do Americans drop the 2nd "i" out of Aluminium?

Seems rather lazy to me

edit on 7/6/2015 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join