It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA’s 1971 Apollo 15 Video Clip Shows UFO Parked On Lunar Surface Observing Moon Landing, (?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It is not a ufo.

You have decided it is a ufo and are making things up accordingly.

It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

In preparation to throw away this account (as I am surprised it didn't happen sooner), I had an interesting conversation with Astronaut John Young a few years ago via chat.
The Apollo 16 module saw things and confirmed what Apollo 15 witnessed/recorded. Also what the Lunar Orbiters beforehand recorded.
Not many, but there are stuff that was left behind in a hurry, or was caught by surprise and destroyed. Millions, if not billions of years old.
Captain Young would not elaborate any further. Don't ask. Just leaving it for your consumption.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I'm sure lots of members will give you the attention you are craving but I am going to put it out there for people's consumption:

No, you didn't.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Not craving for attention. Just leaving leads for people to explore. I've been here longer than you have. So I will mention for someone's reputation.... "No I didn't". How about that?

go back to your basement to work for the gubernmint.

edit on KSun, 14 Jun 2015 03:45:42 -0500am3020154240 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

It is not a ufo.

You have decided it is a ufo and are making things up accordingly.

It's that simple.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, after all we both are just stating opinions. Neither of us were there.

UFO's do exist, there is no doubt about that, and EBE pilots are also agreed to be one of the possible reasons for at least some UFO's.

IF EBE's are piloting some UFO's a few in the government obviously know about it and are obviously covering it up. So of course you would not expect NASA or any official source to be forthcoming about this.

Yet we have some individual members of NASA coming forward (as well as millions of others) saying they have seen UFO's that truly could not be explained, and hundreds of NASA transcripts where the word "Santa Claus" was stated as have been spotted, the supposed code for a UFO.

So, is it out of the realm of possibility that this was a UFO? Of course not. I don't care about belief, I just want the truth.

edit on 14-6-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE....

Yet we have some individual members of NASA coming forward (as well as millions of others) saying they have seen UFO's that truly could not be explained, and hundreds of NASA transcripts where the word "Santa Claus" was stated as have been spotted, the supposed code for a UFO.

So, is it out of the realm of possibility that this was a UFO? Of course not. I don't care about belief, I just want the truth.

Hundreds of transcripts where 'Santa Claus' is a code word for UFO? You're dreaming. Jim Lovell used the name when his crew learned they weren't going to die circling the moon, on Christmas. What's so hard to believe about that?

Just which astronaut UFO claims, on NASA activities, do you think 'could not be explained'? You do want the truth, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

What's so hard to believe about that?

Nothing, but that doesn't make a good conspiracy to theorize for us here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Looks like Ecto solved it though. As convincing as you could ever get.

(IMO) classic Pareidolia
Nice work Ecto!

Thanks, but onebigmonkey sourced the photos and spot, Jim Oberg mentioned it was a hill top in an earlier post, and I'm just riding on their coattails.

I don't know if you're in denial, lacking in visual-spatial skills, refusing to admit maybe you were wrong, or if you're just stirring the pot for responses. I don't get it, but I'll play along since I'm bored.

The photos below are the "UFO". The second photo shows the outline of the highest portion of the mountain, which would resemble the shape of a stereotypical UFO. Below that, I tried to match the blur of your screen grab. Both pics are similar down to the shadow on the mountain on the upper right:

The shadow has already been explained. You're not seeing a shadow cast under an object, you're seeing a shadow either from the top of another hill onto the the hill in front of the mountain/"UFO", or a shadow in one of the small valleys/craters seen all over the Moons landscape. It's an optical illusion. Here's a close-up, high resolution image of the hill where I adjusted the levels so you can see the depressions that might cause a shadow:

You can also see the trailing off of the mountain into the shadows even with your poor quality screen grab. The left "UFO" portion being highlighted, with the sharp jump into a dark shadow giving the illusion of the edge of an object:

THE END

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If the artifacts left behind were alien in origin, how could Astronaut Young estimate their age? They had to look completely foreign.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the artifacts left behind were alien in origin, how could Astronaut Young estimate their age? They had to look completely foreign.

There were no alien artifacts. Period.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Unless you count the stuff that the Apollo crew left behind.

Or, do you mean the the artifacts were from the native Lunatics (Looneys? Loonians?)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I showed the video to my 7 year old and asked him what he thought it was without any prompting - and he said UFO. You guys have obviously been fooled by NASA again. Even a 7 year old knows what it is.

Why doesn't the "hill" in the NASA picture have any shadow under it like the UFO does?

Where is the missing hill in this picture?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I showed the video to my 7 year old and asked him what he thought it was without any prompting - and he said UFO.

My daughter stopped believing in Santa when she was 8. Your kid still has a chance.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I showed the video to my 7 year old and asked him what he thought it was without any prompting - and he said UFO. You guys have obviously been fooled by NASA again. Even a 7 year old knows what it is.

Why doesn't the "hill" in the NASA picture have any shadow under it like the UFO does?

Well he has a ufo obsessed parent that would be prompting enough

edit on 15-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I showed the video to my 7 year old and asked him what he thought it was without any prompting - and he said UFO.

did you show him the high resolution pictures of the hill before or after asking him what he thought it was?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Why is your UFO hovering at a 45 degree angle?
edit on 15-6-2015 by onebigmonkey because: removed picture

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I don't care what anyone says, something is happening on the moon we don't know about,too many astronauts saying the same things about seeing UFO's.

NASA airbrush pictures, why do that if you have nothing to hide?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Conspiracyclass

Strange that ufo believers have to rely on blurry pictures to back their blurry thinking.

Post a link to some of the pictures you claim NASA airbrushed and tells us all what has been airbrushed.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Or you could do the research yourself, and form your own opinion. Loads of info out there to work on. The above statement is just mine whether I'm proven right or wrong

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Conspiracyclass
I don't care what anyone says, something is happening on the moon we don't know about,too many astronauts saying the same things about seeing UFO's.

Lots of internet strangers are making up stories about astronauts seeing alien stuff on the moon, agreed.

Why are you so slack-jawed gullible?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join