It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA’s 1971 Apollo 15 Video Clip Shows UFO Parked On Lunar Surface Observing Moon Landing, (?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: canucks555

I think it shows image artifacts.

Really? An object that casts a shadow on the moon's surface? Please enlighten me as to how an image artifact can cast a shadow on the surface of the moon?

Use full screen at around 2:57 very clear. And after watching the longer clip I would have to say this looks like legitimate footage.

Prove it's a shadow

ON that hi-res image

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It's a hill, and has been exhaustively shown to be such. My earlier 'image artifact' post was a joke. Sheesh.

Many people don't see a hill, and see a an object that seems to be separate from the moon.

Would you like us to shut up? Would you like us to stop talking about it?

Many here believe the government has covered up the ongoing ET interaction with earth, and this would just be one more example of that.

I see space between the so called "hill" and the object, how can that happen?

Sure I agree I was mistaken before that the one shadow on the ground is from the craft, it is from the depression in the ground.

However, the object has a shadow on its underside - how is that explained?

How about the space you can easily see if you play the video in large screen between the craft and the ground?

I know what I see with my own eyes despite how many other pictures you come up with that may be doctored.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

YOU just confirm all thats required to fool you is LOW res images

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Many people don't see a hill, and see a an object that seems to be separate from the moon.

'Some' is not necessarily many. Many people definitely see a hill.

Would you like us to shut up? Would you like us to stop talking about it?

Frankly, yes. Or at least actually look at the evidence you've been given that shows you quite conclusively that it is a hill.

Many here believe the government has covered up the ongoing ET interaction with earth, and this would just be one more example of that.

And as many people believe no such thing

I see space between the so called "hill" and the object, how can that happen?

Because you desperately want it to be a UFO.

Sure I agree I was mistaken before that the one shadow on the ground is from the craft, it is from the depression in the ground.

However, the object has a shadow on its underside - how is that explained?

How about the space you can easily see if you play the video in large screen between the craft and the ground?

See my answer above - you are seeing what you want to see on poor quality renderings of live TV broadcasts.

I know what I see with my own eyes despite how many other pictures you come up with that may be doctored.

Your eyes are deceiving you. There is no shadow under the 'object', just gradations in shading from topography and lighting that you want to interpret as a UFO because you saw a youtube video where someone said it was one.

Prove they've been doctored, when they were doctored and by whom. I have original photos in a variety of publications from the time of Apollo 15. They are an exact match for the modern digital versions. Why haven't the videos been doctored to remove the 'UFO'?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

So what are you proposing? That there just happens to be a UFO in exactly the same position, and with exactly the same shape as the hill? Or that NASA photoshopped a hill into the higher-resolution images? Give it up, man!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer
I have not watched the video, but will claim it is fake. My logic is simple - we never went to the moon (machines yes - people no). Having looked at the available evidence, physical and circumstantial, thats the only conclusion you can make. All this nonsense of alien bases etc on the moon is purely a diversionary tactic. If the truth came out, 9/11 and all the other false flags and hoaxes would fall soon after.

You can't be serious..

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LongishLongo

I have not watched the video, but will claim it is fake. My logic is simple - we never went to the moon (machines yes - people no). Having looked at the available evidence, physical and circumstantial, thats the only conclusion you can make. All this nonsense of alien bases etc on the moon is purely a diversionary tactic. If the truth came out, 9/11 and all the other false flags and hoaxes would fall soon after.

You can't be serious..

You certainly wouldn't think so, right? But then, this is ATS, so I'm sure they're quite serious....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

cheers for the link

slowed to 15% of actual speed and zoomed

seems to be a lot of activity around the 'hill' lots of specks of light zipping about , but I doubt they're spaceships

funbox

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You can't be serious..

He said "never went to the moon", "9/11", and "false flags" all in the same post, so he must be.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Excellent job! Anyone still want to say it's a "UFO"?

Yes, I do. Just because.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

It's legitimate footage in that it is genuine, but it is not a UFO casting a shadow on the ground.

It's the hill you can see in the background in this image:

and this one taken slightly later.

The shadow is not from the 'object', it's the sun hitting the hillside in front of it and casting a shadow below the summit.

As much as you are trying to legitimately debunk the object with that of a hill in background, I think the object is too far into the foreground that it overshadows the moon ground. At this moment in time I cannot accept your hill background argument...not until we can shine more light on this picture.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
onebigmonkey

If you resize and tilt your screen grab on top of onebigmonkeys photograph above, it's a pretty good match:

It's impossible to have both line up perfectly because of the two different perspectives of the photos. Even with the poor quality of the video screen grab and different positions, you can see the same features in both pics line up. You can also see the continuation of the mountain ("UFO") at the rear fading into the shadow towards the right.

Since I have to reduce the quality of the animated gif to 75K, it loses detail. Here's a close up shot of the same comparisons:

I like this picture comparison.
I was having a hard time trying to visualize the concept of hill in background.

BUT!!!! The shadow portion...that is something of concern to me. Do you think the video was edited and something was deleted or smudged out from the footage???

Mission control your pictures have been received very well. Over and out!

edit on 8-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

Did you also catch that it's just a hilltop?
I read the entire thread. I saw pictures of hills. It doesn't convince me that what is in the picture or the short video I saw is a hill.

Yet another that thinks LOW RES pictures are something else!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

As much as you are trying to legitimately debunk the object with that of a hill in background, I think the object is too far into the foreground that it overshadows the moon ground. At this moment in time I cannot accept your hill background argument...not until we can shine more light on this picture.

Seriously?

I'd say the one trying is you... trying to deny the obvious, that is.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
BUT!!!! The shadow portion...that is something of concern to me. Do you think the video was edited and something was deleted or smudged out from the footage???
You can see the answer to that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Note the shadows are changing even in the photos. The moon rotates pretty slowly compared to Earth, but it does rotate and the shadows change when it does.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Jonjonj

Interesting.
Not really.

"Mission control calling Apollo 11"

Seriously? Mission Control does not ever say anything like "Mission Control calling..."

When the capcom calls he says, "Apollo 11, this is Houston". Never "Mission Control", never "calling Apollo 11". At least the hoaxers could have tried to get the voice procedures right. The only thing worse than a hoax is a sloppy hoax.

Good observation, let me add they do not say, "This is...." Radio protocol is this: first who you are calling then who you are. It would be "Apollo 11, Houston" .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You can't be serious..

I love this website. "We never went to the moon". How anyone can conclude that is beyond my imagination. I agree with the nonsense about alien bases....but to deny Neil Armstrong (ever heard his name?) and the rest went to the moon and back safely is ridiculous. We went there, there was nothing worth continuing our exploration so we stopped. The American people and the world for that matter benefited greatly with the technology that was developed to support those missions. Other than that....we got a bunch of rocks that no one seems to know where they are now.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: icewater
Why is it our moon seems to be the only one in our solar system without a name? Every moon from all the other planets have a name. Ours doesn't and I am starting a campaign to name our moon. I will take suggestions. From serious (Sagan) to ridiculous (Belushi).
Not really the topic of the thread but since we all know it's a hilltop now (don't we?), I guess that's the end of the thread.

I vote for the name "Luna". Oops, that means "moon" in Latin and Spanish so does that mean we can't use it?

" I guess that's the end of the thread. " That was my point.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: icewater
Why is it our moon seems to be the only one in our solar system without a name? Every moon from all the other planets have a name. Ours doesn't and I am starting a campaign to name our moon. I will take suggestions. From serious (Sagan) to ridiculous (Belushi).
Not really the topic of the thread but since we all know it's a hilltop now (don't we?), I guess that's the end of the thread.

I vote for the name "Luna". Oops, that means "moon" in Latin and Spanish so does that mean we can't use it?

My ruling is Luna is disqualified. Pretty soon someone would want to rename it Moon.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: canucks555

It looks like a chunk of rock, and the "orb" looks like a dust particle. I think it's a stretch at best to call it an alien spacecraft.

riiiight... a chunk of rock that looks like its floating? your disinfo tactics are weak sir, sorry but you have to do better then that lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join