It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA’s 1971 Apollo 15 Video Clip Shows UFO Parked On Lunar Surface Observing Moon Landing, (?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Footage Purportedly Shows Flying Saucer UFO Parked On Lunar Surface... A YouTube UFO hunter claims to have found an old NASA video clip from the 1971 Apollo 15 mission which shows a flying saucer UFO — presumably an alien UFO — parked on the lunar surface apparently observing the Apollo 15 Moon landing. The footage, reportedly filmed by U.S. astronaut Jim Irwin (March 17, 1930 – August 8, 1991), as he descended to the lunar surface, is one of a series of high-speed, time-lapse videos of the Apollo 15 Moon landing in the NASA archives. One clip shows the astronaut stumbling as he descends, due to the tilting of the lunar module on uneven lunar surface which left the footpad dangling above the ground and unstable under the astronaut’s foot. A subsequent clip shows Irwin and Commander David Scott setting up filming equipment and collecting sand and rock samples. Another clip shows Irwin releasing the rover from the lunar module and Scott climbing into the rover and driving off. The particular footage of interest here is the one labeled in the NASA archives as “Journal Text: 120:06:18 2 minutes 47 seconds (Real Video Clip: 0.7 Mb or MPG Video Clip: 25 Mb).”

www.ufocasebook.com...

Interesting enough, what do you people think about this one?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What do I think? I stopped reading at,

...A YouTube UFO hunter claims to have found an old NASA video clip...

Once his claims have been substantiated, then I will consider his statements more seriously.

You asked my opinion, that is it...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I think it shows image artifacts.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Footage Purportedly Shows Flying Saucer UFO Parked On Lunar Surface... A YouTube UFO hunter claims to have found an old NASA video clip from the 1971 Apollo 15 mission which shows a flying saucer UFO — presumably an alien UFO — parked on the lunar surface apparently observing the Apollo 15 Moon landing. The footage, reportedly filmed by U.S. astronaut Jim Irwin (March 17, 1930 – August 8, 1991), as he descended to the lunar surface, is one of a series of high-speed, time-lapse videos of the Apollo 15 Moon landing in the NASA archives. One clip shows the astronaut stumbling as he descends, due to the tilting of the lunar module on uneven lunar surface which left the footpad dangling above the ground and unstable under the astronaut’s foot. A subsequent clip shows Irwin and Commander David Scott setting up filming equipment and collecting sand and rock samples. Another clip shows Irwin releasing the rover from the lunar module and Scott climbing into the rover and driving off. The particular footage of interest here is the one labeled in the NASA archives as “Journal Text: 120:06:18 2 minutes 47 seconds (Real Video Clip: 0.7 Mb or MPG Video Clip: 25 Mb).”

www.ufocasebook.com...

Interesting enough, what do you people think about this one?

So they land on the moon with a ufo parked there, they collect soil and drive away??? Yeah...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

looks interesting , although it would be good to see the original source of the footage , something that hasn't been raped by youtube

funbox

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A bit blurry for my liking. Is this mission the same one they claim that they lost the footage to?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Having looked at the footage, I would be wildly interested in finding out where this came from.

Thanks for this Op.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
full clip

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Interesting that Timothy Good makes a similar assertion in his book "Above Top Secret" (1988) that occurred during the Apollo 11 mission.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that there was a supposed comment, something along the lines of " they are here, on the edge of the crater, they are huge".

Can't remember off the top of my head.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It looks like a chunk of rock, and the "orb" looks like a dust particle. I think it's a stretch at best to call it an alien spacecraft.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here you go.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

source

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

What were they supposed to do? Invite them out for moon cake?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

It looks like a chunk of rock, and the "orb" looks like a dust particle. I think it's a stretch at best to call it an alien spacecraft.

Whether or not this is a real film, and whether or not it is real, regardless of ALL that, it does NOT look like a chunk of rock. For shame!

link   
I read somewhere that it is just Earth rise..

Like Sun rise but the earth as seen from the surface of the moon..

link   
I have not watched the video, but will claim it is fake. My logic is simple - we never went to the moon (machines yes - people no). Having looked at the available evidence, physical and circumstantial, thats the only conclusion you can make. All this nonsense of alien bases etc on the moon is purely a diversionary tactic. If the truth came out, 9/11 and all the other false flags and hoaxes would fall soon after.

+17 more 
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Interesting.
Not really.

"Mission control calling Apollo 11"

Seriously? Mission Control does not ever say anything like "Mission Control calling..."

When the capcom calls he says, "Apollo 11, this is Houston". Never "Mission Control", never "calling Apollo 11". At least the hoaxers could have tried to get the voice procedures right. The only thing worse than a hoax is a sloppy hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: taoistguy

What were they supposed to do? Invite them out for moon cake?

Well what would you do?
"A giant step for mankind. But we'll just collect some dust and be on our way..."??

They had a chance a being more than just going to the moon and they blew it. I would be right over to investigate, or at least get better pics.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Jonjonj

Interesting.
Not really.

"Mission control calling Apollo 11"

Seriously? Mission Control does not ever say anything like "Mission Control calling..."

When the capcom calls he says, "Apollo 11, this is Houston". Never "Mission Control", never "calling Apollo 11". At least the hoaxers could have tried to get the voice procedures right. The only thing worse than a hoax is a sloppy hoax.

So is this video definitely fake? I am asking seriously because I personally have never even seen this footage before.

The audio was the very last thing on my mind as i watched this, to be honest.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Did anyone ever see the episode of Kelsey Grammer's 'Frasier' featuring Buzz Aldrin? I know it's a fictional show but I couldn't help wondering if his story was true...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join