It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No aliens outside my house...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

One could suggest the whole dissolution of aliens whilst the other could single me out to have some sort of antibody to them.

So, if they want to eat us, you're the go to guy!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

One could suggest the whole dissolution of aliens whilst the other could single me out to have some sort of antibody to them.

So, if they want to eat us, you're the go to guy!

Yes. But the powers that be may chop me up to find it which doesn't bode well for me.
Or maybe it's some sort of ley line spot I live on?
Or they may just not be out there?

edit on 6-6-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
But I could get rich outta this!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Suggest some reasons they would hide from, or avoid me?

Maybe you stay awake too long?

Been Awake 14 Days Now

Did you take a shower this morning? Also, make sure you dont have any warrants. Aliens tend to do thorough background checks before an encounter with a human.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
They are absolutely positively just not interested in you, and just so you know most abductions choices happen with what would be the equivalent of throwing darts at a map. So well? You do the math and think on that for a minute, but no longer then a minute will you think on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

a reply to: caterpillage
Are higher dimensions better, or worse than regular ones?

I give you credit where it's due. You smack those who go too far into artsy farcy Mumbo jumbo.

Unfortunately you too sometimes go too far and close your mind to overwhelming evidence.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
We are interested in you it is just we watch from afar.
Our heightened sense of smell makes it hard for us to be to close to you.
But we are watching you...always.
Oh and stop doing that thong you fo on your bathroom...can get you arrested that can.

Gotta love the op.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Did you invite them?

Maybe you didn't ask nicely enough? Or you have bad directions? Or they are like human males and are too arbor to stop and ask where you live so they visit some poor freaked out family in a neighboring country/state or city?

The possibilities are quite numerous...

AB

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Did you invite them?

Maybe you didn't ask nicely enough? Or you have bad directions? Or they are like human males and are too arbor to stop and ask where you live so they visit some poor freaked out family in a neighboring country/state or city?

The possibilities are quite numerous...

AB

Lol!! I just read this and saw my auto-correct typos!! Wow. On my phone. Sorry!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

I just LOL'ed when I read this post on the last thread you linked to.

"thankyou for your replies. that's the thing, or 1 of them at least...i don't like to appear rude and not reply, but i never know when one of you is gonna reply so i have to keep checking. i waited 7 hours for a reply to one of my comments a few days ago."

Ahhhhh... at least he has some funny posts.

I wonder the same thing OP.... why is it I never get to see UFO's or Aliens ?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: caterpillage
Are higher dimensions better, or worse than regular ones?

Better.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

look again

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Bloomin heck gave me a right jump that did.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do you ever ask them to show themselves, and they are stealthed, they only show when they want you to wake up more or be aware.

Sometimes people are trying to get through to you. Was watching I think Dolores Cannon's daughter and associates on a video and it was mentioned that our Higher Self, Super Consciousness, however we wish to see this, and Guides, they are so relieved when someone is listening. We never listen. Maybe they gave up on you, so maybe you need to do some real searches.

I'm not going to say this is true in your case, but some people are in disconnect from their guidance, have done some things, or put material ahead of people, equality and compassion for everyone is a plus. And ET that doesnt care about that, you wouldn't want to meet.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Do you ever ask them to show themselves, and they are stealthed, they only show when they want you to wake up more or be aware.

Sometimes people are trying to get through to you. Was watching I think Dolores Cannon's daughter and associates on a video and it was mentioned that our Higher Self, Super Consciousness, however we wish to see this, and Guides, they are so relieved when someone is listening. We never listen. Maybe they gave up on you, so maybe you need to do some real searches.

I'm not going to say this is true in your case, but some people are in disconnect from their guidance, have done some things, or put material ahead of people, equality and compassion for everyone is a plus. And ET that doesnt care about that, you wouldn't want to meet.

Why would I talk to someone who's not there? I'm not daft. :|

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I TOLD YOU NOT TO HAVE THAT COOKIE

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

originally posted by: Unity_99

Why would I talk to someone who's not there? I'm not daft. :|

There are enough clues in the world to look up, do some seeking and many people go to sleep, thinking of family and praying and/or meditation that notice that small still voice or experience the connection.

I suggest different awareness and even grades of soul. Equality doesnt mean that there aren't different grades here.

Considering the serious state of the world, not sure I'd be putting off doing some inner seeking for answers.

I'll give an example: some kids do extra work than the course material in their class and are always questioning, seeking and not leaving a single stone unturned whether it be prayer, meditation, skywatching, psi, everything they can, to try and help end the suffering on this planet, and they could never live with themselves if they didn't try. They usually get some awareness there is more to life than what you see, get peeks under the curtain, and sightings.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

maybe you're the alien.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join