It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No aliens outside my house...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: taoistguy

If aliens exist, I couldn't possibly explain why they would not visit your residence or as you say avoid you, but i will say as you still haven't explained why you would expect them to be, that I have never seen a zebra, rhino or even a a cow in my house or yard but i don't take it personal and would assume that they do exists despite the fact they have never paid me a visit in my home.

I don't expect them to be but it is a bid odd and going on annoying now, that they are absent or avoifing.
I don't think you can compare aliens to a zebra cow or rhino.. They are real, or rather not. Mot meaning as not really visiting you cos they're in the zoo or park.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

If aliens exist, I couldn't possibly explain why they would not visit your residence or as you say avoid you, but i will say as you still haven't explained why you would expect them to be, that I have never seen a zebra, rhino or even a a cow in my house or yard but i don't take it personal and would assume that they do exists despite the fact they have never paid me a visit in my home.

I don't expect them to be but it is a bid odd and going on annoying now, that they are absent or avoifing.
I don't think you can compare aliens to a zebra cow or rhino.. They are real, or rather not. Mot meaning as not really visiting you cos they're in the zoo or park.

So ALL Zebras, rhinos and even cows are in a zoo or park? Really? I got to get out more often I wasn't aware of that! I could have sworn a guy across town had several cows grazing in a field. And yet despite being just across town they never show up at my place. maybe you can help me with that and explain why cows don't find my place accommodating? Then i will help you with this alien thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dood
what kinda Aliens
we talkin bout ?

or is it
just any alien...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So ALL Zebras, rhinos and even cows are in a zoo or park? Really? I got to get out more often I wasn't aware of that! I could have sworn a guy across town had several cows grazing in a field. And yet despite being just across town they never show up at my place. maybe you can help me with that and explain why cows don't find my place accommodating? Then i will help you with this alien thing.

You're forgetting that no one has seen cows flying ufo's and rhinos can't either nor dig under a house.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Cows can jump over the moon...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

well i think you are mistaken as cows have been reported being lifted into ufo's though I'm not sure if they were allowed to pilot but i would assume they at least got to go for a ride.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
Dood
what kinda Aliens
we talkin bout ?

or is it
just any alien...

It isn't any it's None! None with a capita; 'N'.
And we are not talking about aliens but the lack of them. Please do keep up.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

well i think you are mistaken as cows have been reported being lifted into ufo's though I'm not sure if they were allowed to pilot but i would assume they at least got to go for a ride.

Well there are neither in front, behind, above or below my house. Though we have some cows in a farm some miles away.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Cows can jump over the moon...

But rhinos can;t.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Touché

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They might still be there, in this dimension, but are moving so fast as to not be visible to the human eye? I suggest you setup a bevy of very high-priced high-speed video cameras running 24/7 to capture their movements. Then, post it in a YouTube video so folks will believe you and use it as proof here on ATS.

That'll show them aliens a thing or two.

edit on 6/6/2015 by Krakatoa because: An alien intercepted my post ans changed a comma to a period to prove its existence. I had to change it back to keep the secret.

edit on 6/6/2015 by Krakatoa because: DANG! Those aliens are smart. They changed my "d" to an "s" in the edit reason above. Curse you ALIENS!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
They might still be there, in this dimension, but are moving so fast as to not be visible to the human eye? I suggest you setup a bevy of very high-priced high-speed video cameras running 24/7 to capture their movements. Then, post it in a YouTube video so folks will believe you and use it as proof here on ATS.

That'll show them aliens a thing or two.

But if they were moving so fast surely I'd see some type of blur? I know the physics would sorta allow for the light to get thru as normal as if there was none there, but so too would the lack of light cause a counteracting factor. But essentially yo are going with the fact they are pretty much avoiding me rather than not 'not being there' ipso facto?

edit on 6-6-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
double post

edit on 6-6-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Don't you find it a bit suspicious there are no aliens outside my house? Not outside the front door or in the back garden or above the house.
Why are they hiding or avoiding me? OK, maybe they could be underneath but I don't have xray vision but I'm assuming they're not below cos that would be silly.
Suggest some reasons they would hide from, or avoid me?

Maybe the answer is that you have absolutely no idea what to expect about an alien.

Do you know the old story about natives in the new world could not recognize the huge sailing ships of the Europeans because they did not have the concept in their brains?

Peace, pilgrim.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Don't you find it a bit suspicious there are no aliens outside my house? Not outside the front door or in the back garden or above the house.
Why are they hiding or avoiding me? OK, maybe they could be underneath but I don't have xray vision but I'm assuming they're not below cos that would be silly.
Suggest some reasons they would hide from, or avoid me?

Maybe the answer is that you have absolutely no idea what to expect about an alien.

Do you know the old story about natives in the new world could not recognize the huge sailing ships of the Europeans because they did not have the concept in their brains?

Peace, pilgrim.

Thanks. I hope they don't give me smallpox or horses if they turn up.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure but I might've seen one today. My pool cleaner was a hairy dwarf I think ?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You mean that "old story" from that dumb movie What the Bleep Do We Know?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I'm not sure but I might've seen one today. My pool cleaner was a hairy dwarf I think ?

So they're not by me cos they're by you?
Question is though, will it be my turn soon or will they go somewhere else and avoid me???

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would like to stress the seriousness of this thread and draw attention to the point of absence or avoidance and the implications thereof. One could suggest the whole dissolution of aliens whilst the other could single me out to have some sort of antibody to them.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join