It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No aliens outside my house...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Don't you find it a bit suspicious there are no aliens outside my house? Not outside the front door or in the back garden or above the house.
Why are they hiding or avoiding me? OK, maybe they could be underneath but I don't have xray vision but I'm assuming they're not below cos that would be silly.
Suggest some reasons they would hide from, or avoid me?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
When was the last time you showered?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe they are shifted into a higher dimension, you can't see them but they are watching you right now. Waiting for you to go to sleep.

Sleep tight!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Because they only seek out intelligent life...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Maybe they are shifted into a higher dimension, you can't see them but they are watching you right now. Waiting for you to go to sleep.

Sleep tight!

Well, if they shifted to a higher dimension then they are not outside my house so you prove my point. bUt I'm not asking for validation, rather the reasons why.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
Are higher dimensions better, or worse than regular ones?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: caterpillage
Are higher dimensions better, or worse than regular ones?

Yes. Maybe higher ones thay can see me but in a parallel one they can't see me?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Look in the mirror

Flora are natural to this planet needing only the sustenance the planet and sun provides.

Fauna appears to cope very well with the planets environment and has evolved and adapted to the planets changes with time.

There is only one species that appears out of place, for instance, with it's natural "skin" this species gets sunburnt easily and can die with minutes in cold environments. So, to adapt, it has done what no other species needs to do - it has created artificial environments on this planet to survive - a fundamental requirement of this is the destruction of the planets natural flora and fauna.

This species I talk of, in my opinion, is not native to this planet but has been introduced to it and is therefore the aliens we are searching for. Maybe we are looking at this whole scenario incorrectly.

Can you guess the species I speak of?, they are destructive yet ironically amazingly loving and do not have the capability to yet find who or what actually placed them on the planet because their philosophers and scientists think each other are wrong when both are correct..........soon though.

edit on 6-6-2015 by Sublimecraft because: added content from link

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Maybe if you moved to Southern Arizona and had an outdoor faucet.... then you would have aliens in your yard.

I don't know what a faucet is.
Are you using inuendo to be rude?

Or are you saying my house is somehow on a magical or mystical juncture that wards them off?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
Don't you find it a bit suspicious there are no aliens outside my house? Not outside the front door or in the back garden or above the house.
Why are they hiding or avoiding me? OK, maybe they could be underneath but I don't have xray vision but I'm assuming they're not below cos that would be silly.

Just curious about the intent of this post, Is it that if they aren't in your yard or garden or above your house then they don't exist? Lots of things exist in this world beyond my front and back yard, so please clarify as I want to better understand your point. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Look in the mirror

Oh.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm so confused.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: taoistguy

Just curious about the intent of this post, Is it that if they aren't in your yard or garden or above your house then they don't exist? Lots of things exist in this world beyond my front and back yard, so please clarify as I want to better understand your point. Thanks!

Would you be able to explain or suggest a reason why either A or B? ... A being they are not there and/or B they are avoiding me?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I'm so confused.

Well I'm not happy about it either! :|

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
maybe yes ? maybe no !

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If aliens exist, I couldn't possibly explain why they would not visit your residence or as you say avoid you, but i will say as you still haven't explained why you would expect them to be, that I have never seen a zebra, rhino or even a a cow in my house or yard but i don't take it personal and would assume that they do exists despite the fact they have never paid me a visit in my home.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join