It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am a non political person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I have been visiting this site for a few years now but just recently felt compelled to join. The reason? I deal with a very high stress job. I am interested in a lot of different subjects of discussion that my husband, as wonderful as he is has little to no knowledge of (other than through me), such as, Kennedy, 9-11, paranormal activity, and Alien life/UFOs. I know I sound like a weirdo to any other people than the people on this site and I am ok with that. I am having a hard time finding posts to reply to because it seems like other people have said exactly what I was thinking and I love that. I visit this site every morning before work and after. I feel like I'm walking into Cheers (you know how, sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name) just because I have been visiting for so long and so many people seem to be of like mind with me. I am skeptical and very cynical. I am not political at all, but if i delve into that I am sure it will be considered creating a thread about a topic that is not an introduction. I had a very unique upbringing which has shaped my view of a lot of things. I legitimately have zero friends (I am shy in person) and the only person I really spend time with other than coworkers at work is my husband so this site is like a mini-vacation every day I am so grateful for it even existing. Well, I've prattled on long enough, but in closing, I am curious as to how many people on this site live in Kansas, because I would LOVE to make some friends.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: blondegiraffe

Welcome to ATS! I'm new too, and I know exactly what you mean about everyone already saying what you were thinking.

Don't worry about being different; it brings diversity and a different point of view. Never saw any harm or wrong in that.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

am not political at all…

Me neither. "Politics" is the word they use when they are lying to us or keeping secrets.

They put us off by saying, "Its politics".

Welcome to the site.
edit on 6-6-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
thank you guys so much for replying to me. oh my gosh all day long people either totally ignore me or scream explitives at me. this is fantastic. YAY. I feel like a person

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: blondegiraffe
thank you guys so much for replying to me. oh my gosh all day long people either totally ignore me or scream explitives at me. this is fantastic. YAY. I feel like a person

howdy ...
fellow weirdo

sit back
relax
& enjoy the ride

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Now all you have to do, is find a badass avatar. Either badass, or really awesome, or really cute.

Night Star is a good example

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I do not live in Kansas. But I do close to there. I am in Oklahoma. Being shy is OK, here no one can see you. Your words represent who you are in here. Leap right end and have some fun with the site and others here.

new topics

top topics

join