It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush to announce candidacy June 15

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

But gather your facts then distort them however you please .

Aww you mad because your knight in shining armor is nothing but a sham? What else could you expect from a man that stabbed his own father in the back just to further his own political career. Btw it wasn't MSNBC but rather Salon.
Rand Paul, serial panderer: 5 major flip-flops that reveal his brazen hypocrisy

Beginning Tuesday afternoon, presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., embarked upon his latest filibuster, this time in hopes of stalling the renewal of the USA Patriot Act. Based on his track record, we can safely expect him to entirely reverse his position within the week.

Read it and weep.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
06-15-15 equals. 666 or 9 so its just perfect .

kabala. Bush will be president. look out, its going to be a bloody 8 years.

First Bush would have to get the blessing from Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers. I would lean more towards Walker getting the approval from Adelson because he has been sucking up more to Israel and has been a lackey of the Koch brothers for a while now.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I expect Jeb Bush will be the GOP throw away candidate who will lose to Hillary Clinton. The GOP has a fair number of candidates or would be candidates in the primary field. Most of the GOP field will be looking to boast their national profiles.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

what "illegal Campaign Contributions" are those?

Well, they aren't exactly illegal just yet. It's kind of a loophole.

For SuperPAC's you're allowed to collect funds and co-mingle with your Funding sources until you officially state that you're running for office.

Once he makes it official his donations are capped and he's not allowed to plot his moves directly with his funding sources. So the longer he keeps up the BS illusion that he's still not sure if he's running the more unlimited funds he can rake in.
edit on 6-6-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Real quick before I view your sources .

You should've watched CNN today Ron Paul was on it campaigning for his son .

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Greathouse

But gather your facts then distort them however you please .

Aww you mad because your knight in shining armor is nothing but a sham? What else could you expect from a man that stabbed his own father in the back just to further his own political career. Btw it wasn't MSNBC but rather Salon.
Rand Paul, serial panderer: 5 major flip-flops that reveal his brazen hypocrisy

Beginning Tuesday afternoon, presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., embarked upon his latest filibuster, this time in hopes of stalling the renewal of the USA Patriot Act. Based on his track record, we can safely expect him to entirely reverse his position within the week.

Read it and weep.

Lol

Apparently you never checked his voting record . He voted against the freedom act both times and against the patriot act everytime.

I'm didn't know you took opinion pieces as actual fact .

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That explains it.

I bet it comes back to bite later.

link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Real quick before I view your sources .

You should've watched CNN today Ron Paul was on it campaigning for his son .

That's because Ron has more loyalty than his son.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's actually because you can't read people's minds like you think you can . You got your suspicions but you have no idea what the two of them are up to in reality .

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mOjOm

That explains it.

I bet it comes back to bite later.

It's starting to bite him back already because everyone knows he's going to run so it looks really really shady that he's dragging his feet in making it official. But technically, as far as I know I don't think anyone can actually do anything about it other than to point it out.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why have all the candidates this year announced their announcement?

I realize it's just to get press coverage, but if you can't make local people excited about your announcement enough to go to a local campaign rally in your home state without having to resort to the media to do this for you, then you shouldn't even start your campaign.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He's waiting as long as possible to announce he's running so he can continue to raise unlimited campaign donations for his Super PAC (that candidates are supposed to have no control over, but hey, it's campaign finance law).

Once he's officially a candidate, he's supposed to have ZERO contact of any kind with his Super PAC.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Jeb will be the next president

It has already been decided, American democracy for some reason involves computerised voting machines.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join