It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush to announce candidacy June 15

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yep, sources point to June 15 as the official date he'll be announcing his run.

Washington (CNN)Jeb Bush will officially announce he is running for president on June 15, formalizing his high profile campaign that has been ramping up all year amid a growing 2016 Republican field seeking the nomination.

The former Florida governor, who until now has toured the country as a prospective presidential candidate will drop all pretense and launch his campaign at the Miami Dade College Kendall Campus.

edition.cnn.com...

Why wait later than the other candidates to announce a run? Probably to test the waters first. It's also a good time for him to announce his run now. He's tied with Walker in the top spot according to the polls at the moment and many speculate he's raised more money than any of the other candidates. Also whether many choose to admit it or not, George Bush is still rather popular with a large segment of Republican voters and naturally this works out for Jeb. I still doubt he'll get the nomination because of what I view as Bush fatigue in politics. At best he'll probably come second. I can see him getting Texas in the primaries, this is to his advantage, and Florida as well. But I see him losing much of the other south to the other candidates. I think the North East and the West Coast will most likely go to Paul or Walker instead.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He's going nowhere and his fall from the top of the polls will be applauded .

I have a different vision for America I still " stand with Rand".

Within the first 10 replies someone will talk about the futility of the election process and this thread will be derailed . So get your comments in while you can .

edit on 6-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When this man's brother was Commander-In-Chief, the United States suffered an attack of such phenomenal proportions, the repercussions continue today- money is lost to the Military complex, lives are lost in the Middle East, liberties continue to erode in the States.

At the very very least, 9/11 was a grand display of ineptitude, unaccountability, and incompetence - from the level of President, all the way down through his appointed Administration. Bush's Military Commanders failed to protect the nation, and their only punishment was immediate promotions! After all, no one in Bush's government was held responsible for utterly failing to do their job.

To consider that America and world will never be same- and much for the worse- since the Administration of Jeb's brother;

it seems insane that any American voter would want this family back in office.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Not a fan either.

It's up to us not to put him in office, isn't it?

Or another Clinton, for that matter...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

We have a large segment of the voting population which unfortunately views the Bush administration in rose colored glasses. Many Republican voters blame 9/11 on Clinton, not Bush and many still believe the Iraq war was justified. Polls still show to this day nearly half of Republicans still buy the official story pushed by the Bush administration over the invasion. We must not also forget a large portion of the population still believes in creationism and that america is a christian nation. So the fact Jeb will have any kind of significant support shouldn't be surprising.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Weeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll Clinton vs Bush would be more entertaining than Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Yep, sources point to June 15 as the official date he'll be announcing his run.

Washington (CNN)Jeb Bush will officially announce he is running for president on June 15, formalizing his high profile campaign that has been ramping up all year amid a growing 2016 Republican field seeking the nomination.

The former Florida governor, who until now has toured the country as a prospective presidential candidate will drop all pretense and launch his campaign at the Miami Dade College Kendall Campus.

edition.cnn.com...

Why wait later than the other candidates to announce a run? Probably to test the waters first. It's also a good time for him to announce his run now. He's tied with Walker in the top spot according to the polls at the moment and many speculate he's raised more money than any of the other candidates. Also whether many choose to admit it or not, George Bush is still rather popular with a large segment of Republican voters and naturally this works out for Jeb. I still doubt he'll get the nomination because of what I view as Bush fatigue in politics. At best he'll probably come second. I can see him getting Texas in the primaries, this is to his advantage, and Florida as well. But I see him losing much of the other south to the other candidates. I think the North East and the West Coast will most likely go to Paul or Walker instead.

I .... can't..... even

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo
When this man's brother was Commander-In-Chief, the United States suffered an attack of such phenomenal proportions, the repercussions continue today- money is lost to the Military complex, lives are lost in the Middle East, liberties continue to erode in the States.

At the very very least, 9/11 was a grand display of ineptitude, unaccountability, and incompetence - from the level of President, all the way down through his appointed Administration. Bush's Military Commanders failed to protect the nation, and their only punishment was immediate promotions! After all, no one in Bush's government was held responsible for utterly failing to do their job.

To consider that America and world will never be same- and much for the worse- since the Administration of Jeb's brother;

it seems insane that any American voter would want this family back in office.

Most Americans, even liberal, have never truly faced up to what George W. Bush did, nor that the Iraq War was wrong, or that torture and the death of 100,000+ civilians in Iraq were evil. There is a semi-amnesia which is keeping us from healing as a nation and actually making sure we don't repeat the same mistakes.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Glad he waited till he got all his illegal Campaign Contributions before the announcement, another Bush Crook, privileged and still has to cheat, damn the whole stinking family.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How can anyone speak the Bush or Clinton family name without it leaving a dirty taste in your mouth. The only candidate i would even think about voting for right now is Bernie Sanders. Rand Paul flip flops way too much.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Name the issues Rand Paul flip-flopped on please ?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just the second part of the Clinton-Bush Regime.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ugmold

Glad he waited till he got all his illegal Campaign Contributions before the announcement, another Bush Crook, privileged and still has to cheat, damn the whole stinking family.

what "illegal Campaign Contributions" are those?

I guess you missed Bob Schiefers last interview with ol Mayonnaise Jar. You won't find it on Hannity.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Echo007

Name the issues Rand Paul flip-flopped on please ?

You mean besides aid to Israel, civil rights and immigration reform? Rand is on his way to becoming the new flip flop king.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I have Learned not to take your idealistic opinions . But you may very well be right can you link me to the votes on those issues and Proof of his previous position ?

Or are you just spitting out words to see where they splatter ?

I would assume you are a MSNBC reader .

The following quote is taken from their proof that he flip-flops on issues .

This is genuinely bizarre. In 2011, as a U.S. senator, Paul did an on-air interview with ABC in which he said he wants to be “known as a friend of Israel, but not with money you don’t have.” Specifically on the subject of federal aid to Israel, the Kentucky Republican said, We can’t just borrow from our kids’ future and give it to countries, even if they are our friends…. I think they’re an important ally, but I also think that [Israel’s] per capita income is greater than probably three-fourths of the rest of the world. Should we be giving free money or welfare to a wealthy nation? I don’t think so.”

source

Yep they based their whole proof on him saying in one interview that he doesn't want to give money we don't have. He did not say we don't have any money to give them . But gather your facts then distort them however you please .

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I guess you missed Bob Schiefers last interview with ol Mayonnaise Jar. You won't find it on Hannity.

Love to see it or read it.

how 'bout some ammo?

unless I am supposed to read your mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
06-15-15 equals. 666 or 9 so its just perfect .

kabala. Bush will be president. look out, its going to be a bloody 8 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes another clown running for the gop, cant wait to hear there excuses after voting for another bush.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bush has been selected by the military industrial complex to kick off the new round of wars during his presidency. American war means profit for the people that supply all the stuff it takes to fight wars. With the advent of private contractor supplied wars, the bottom line and profit is the important thing...not the lives of the young people that have to fight them. Those poor souls are just more collaborate damage and the cost of doing business.
edit on 6-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join