NOTE: Anytime a parchment is used extreme care is to be given. Only use parchments that are approved to be used by scribes. You can order these online
through the internet.
Psalms Chapter 2
– Should you be exposed to danger in a storm at sea, any your life is in danger:
1. Recite this Psalm without delay and VERY reverently and think respectfully of the holiest name contained namely, Shaddai
(which means mighty
God), then recite the prayer below.
2. After reciting the prayer write it on a fragment of a clay pot and with full confidence in the omnipotent, who fixes the boundary of the seas and
restrains its power, throw it into the foaming waves and you will see marvelous wonders, for the waves will instantly cease their roaring.
3. The words, letters of which constitute this holy name, are taken from Rageshu
, verse 1, Nossedu
, verse 2, and Jozer
Let it be O Shaddai
(Almighty God) your holy will, that the raging of this storm and the roaring of the waves may cease, and
that the proud billows may be stilled. Lead us O merciful Father to the place of pur destination in safety and in good health, for only with you are
power and might. You alone can help. And you will surely help to the honor of your name Amen! Selah!
Notice both prayers in Chapter 1 and 2 end with Selah? You will also find this word many times within Psalms.
This Psalm is also effective remedy against raging headaches. Write the first eight verses of this Psalm together with the holy name and appropriate
prayer, upon PURE parchment, and hang it around the neck of the patient, then pray over the person with Psalm Chapter 2 along with the appropriate
prayer for a headache. Do this in humble devotion and the sufferer will be relieved.
Psalms Chapter 3
– Severe headache and backache:
1. Pray this Psalm with the holy name and appropriate prayer below over a small quantity of olive oil, anoint the head or back while in the act of
prayer . This will give the person immediate relief.
2. The holy name is Adon
(Lord) and is found in the words Weattae
verse 3, Baadi
, verse 3, Hekizoti
, verse 5, and
(Lord) of the world may it please you to be my physician and helper. Heal me and relieve me from my sever headache and
backache, because I can find help only with you, and only with you is counsel and action to be found. Amen! Selah!
Psalms Chapter 4
– If you have been unlucky so far, in spite of every effort, then you should pray this Psalm three times before the rising
sun, with humility and devotion, while at the same time you should impress upon your mind its ruling holy name, and each time the appropriate prayer,
trusting in the help of the mighty Lord, without whose will not the least creature can perish. Proceed in peace to execute your contemplated
undertaking. And all things will result to your satisfaction.
Psalms Chapter 5
– If you have business to transact with the government.
Psalms Chapter 6
– With this Psalm all diseases of the eye may be healed.
Psalms Chapter 7
– When evil persons conspire to render you unfortunate, if your enemies watch for an opportunity to attack you.
Psalms Chapter 8
– If you wish to secure the love and good will of all men in your business transactions.
Psalms Chapter 9
– The principal attributed of this Psalm – male children who are feeble in health.
Psalms Chapter 10
– If anyone is plagued with an unclean, restless and evil spirit.
Psalms Chapter 11
– Will be safe from all persecution (not government) and will not have any great evil to fear.
Psalms Chapter 12
– Conspiracies against you.
Psalms Chapter 13
– Protection from violent, sudden death and from all other evil accidents and severe bodily harm.
Psalms Chapter 14
– Find favor with men and free from slander and mistrust.
Psalms Chapter 15
– Against the presence of an evil spirit, insanity, and melancholy.
Psalms Chapter 16
– Identify the thief who stole from you. Also change all your sorrows into joy.
Psalms Chapter 17
– Traveling and pray this Psalm in the morning protection from all evil while traveling for 24 hours.
Psalms Chapter 18
– Stop from being attacked – causes the attackers to leave you without harming you.
Psalms Chapter 19
– Multiple blessings depending on what you seek out: Protection against certain death (health), your children to be
successful in school, drive away evil spirits.
Psalms Chapter 20
– Heading to trial and want a good verdict? Mercy from the court.
Psalms Chapter 21
– Protection against storms – petition to the government.
Psalms Chapter 22
– No misfortune will happen to you.
Psalms Chapter 23
– Interpretation of your dreams and visions.
Psalms Chapter 24 & 25
- Escape danger and harm.
Psalms Chapter 26
– extreme danger and imprisonment.
Psalms Chapter 27
– To be welcomed in a foreign city or land.
Psalms Chapter 28
– Your enemy to become reconciled with you.
Psalms Chapter 29
– Casting out evil spirits.
Psalms Chapter 30
– Safe from all evil occurrences.
Psalms Chapter 31
– Escape slanders and evil tongues who try to do you harm.
Psalms Chapter 32
– Receive grace, love, and mercy.
Psalms Chapter 33
– Children constantly dying.
Psalms Chapter 34
– Visiting high government officials.
Psalms Chapter 35
– Lawsuit pending in which you are opposed by unrighteous, revengeful and quarrelsome people.
Psalms Chapter 36
– Against all evil and slanderous libels.
Psalms Chapter 37
– Protection for those who are drunk or on drugs from hurting themselves.
Psalms Chapter 38 & 39
- If you have been so much slandered that the government has turned against you and are taking measures to punish
Psalms Chapter 40
– Free ourselves from evil spirits if we pray daily.
Psalm 41 to 43
can be combined or used separately. I will discuss this in BOOK 2.
Many Psalms use a different name of God. Prayers are also different.
If you need further clarification on any of these revelations in BOOK 1 just ask and I will release the entire procedure.
God bless you.
edit on 6-6-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)