It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**UPDATES** BREAKING: US CBP Chopper Down at Texas Border, Fired on from Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: highfromphoenix

I made a mistake and thought you were the poster who originally posted it, I apologize.

All I had to do was scroll up too and double check, what a goof.

No big deal. Take it ez.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
Next we attack Canada and steal their.....

Maple Syrup, Mooses, and Mike Holmes.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

War!!!!

I say we bomb the hell out of Mexico steal the weed and tequila then rebuild it for terrorists.

Next we attack Canada and steal their.....hmmmm......

For starters, Mexican weed??
.... You should wait till you get to Canada. And while you are here, I don't know if you noticed but, we could supply California with everything you can't
So why don't we make a deal... Canadian weed for California? She can't water her plants anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I lived in Mexico for three years. Got back here a couple of years ago.... We have people there. We also provide nsa data to the Mexican government that far outweighs what data collection that goes on in the states.

The cartel members don't take a dump without the Mexican government knowing about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This same story was posted last night. Same website and everything.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That's the thread.

And here's the link on the thread:LINK

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Easy solution stop the war on drugs, legalize it and tax the # out of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

War!!!!

I say we bomb the hell out of Mexico steal the weed and tequila then rebuild it for terrorists.

Easy their, do not, I repeat do not damage the topless beaches!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

During the first prohibition it took merely years for the general population to discover that it lead to extreme violence rather than compliance as people reject the concept others have a right to tell them what substances they can and can't put in their own bodies, and others don't have the right to tell them which seeds they can and can't plant in their own garden beds.

But for some reason hundreds of thousands of deaths well beyond what the drugs them self cause isn't even remotely close to being enough to end the second drug war, even after over 20 years of extreme violence.

Its a sick and twisted logic to think you are helping people by destroying their lives when they disobey your prescription for a good diet free of whatever it is you want banned. But today, there is still a minority of people who can see the plainly obvious in front of their faces: violence is not the solution, but rather compounds the problem.
edit on 7-6-2015 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

War!!!!

We steal their women...:p

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Note: Do not post links without a reasonable description of what the link is about, what it is you want to share and how it relates to the discussion.
edit on 9/6/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

War!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Bacon, we steal their bacon!

Honestly though, that's a double edged sword. Too much of our population are fat and lazy. Just think what more weed and bacon would do to us.

*I'm skinny so I get the bacons!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9
Now you just gone way too far. You will pry our maple and bacon from our cold dead hands.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Having our good guys who risk a lot to do the job of policing the borders, (I know there are some bad ones too and have experienced our often arrogant and pompous border patrol), but having our choppers and personell shot at (with guns gifted to Mexico by Obama and Eric Holder) is bad enough, but this just can't be allowed.

The cartels are already here all the way into the northernmost states distributing materials that are paid for with the blood of our own kids as well as families and kids in Mexico who are brutalized by those pigs inside the cartels who run them. They are far more brutal and bloody than even Adolph bloody Hitler! How high does the body count have to be for our worthless politicians to say enough of this crud?

When someone down there pulls the trigger at one of us up here, our own politicians and president have their own fingers on the trigger too (because they let it go on), . Maybe that is why they have not stopped this insanity in the drug war.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Ya but you guys have weird bacon, all circular and what not.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting event to say the least.

There are so many issues wrong with this whole scenario that I'm not even sure where to begin.
A couple talking points would be:
1) Fast and Furious
2) The War on Drugs
3) The use of force against enemies afar("terrorists" ) vs soft warfare tactics to enemies at the borders

Discuss....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
This cross border situation of cartels and supposedly ISIS and other terrorists has the potential to turn into a low level conflict. It is one thing that I consider Jade Helm as being about really. Our government has to respond and prepare for infiltration and attacks across the border regardless of how they seem to strive to not protect the border. A false flag downing of government helicopters from cartels and terrorists would surely bring support for troops and action on the border by most Americans. It will be interesting to see how this develops over the summer.

But...we can't put troops on the border because the left wants to get as many of those future-democrat-voters...ummm...illegal aliens over on this side, paid federal welfare, housed, fed and registered to vote. So what happens if ISIS or some other terrorist group starts attacking our boarder or starts coming across???

Will Obama and gang find it more important to let illegals in for the next election, or more important to keep terrorists out? My guess...the vote is more important to them than the lives of American citizens. What do YOU think?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

This cross border situation of cartels and supposedly ISIS and other terrorists has the potential to turn into a low level conflict. It is one thing that I consider Jade Helm as being about really. Our government has to respond and prepare for infiltration and attacks across the border regardless of how they seem to strive to not protect the border. A false flag downing of government helicopters from cartels and terrorists would surely bring support for troops and action on the border by most Americans. It will be interesting to see how this develops over the summer.

But...we can't put troops on the border because the left wants to get as many of those future-democrat-voters...ummm...illegal aliens over on this side, paid federal welfare, housed, fed and registered to vote. So what happens if ISIS or some other terrorist group starts attacking our boarder or starts coming across???

Will Obama and gang find it more important to let illegals in for the next election, or more important to keep terrorists out? My guess...the vote is more important to them than the lives of American citizens. What do YOU think?

Exactly----- Obama and his Obamunists have proven this now how many times? They have conspired openly against America and ask congress/senate to fast track it all without any private citizens being informed about these schemes for votes hidden under an umbrella of the most rediculous reasons. And he has the help of the right wing as much as the left, except for a few who aren't afraid of him... I hope to see the mangy dog in leg irons some day along with every single official who aided and abetted his non stop since first elected felony spree.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Exactly----- Obama and his Obamunists have proven this now how many times? They have conspired openly against America and ask congress/senate to fast track it all without any private citizens being informed about these schemes for votes hidden under an umbrella of the most rediculous reasons. And he has the help of the right wing as much as the left, except for a few who aren't afraid of him... I hope to see the mangy dog in leg irons some day along with every single official who aided and abetted his non stop since first elected felony spree.

Why do we pretend this is an Obama thing? Reagan did it, where do you think Obama got the idea. Bush Sr and Clinton supported it as well. And Bush Jr. was a big supporter of The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 which would have given 12 million illegals citizenship. And some how Obama who has the largest border patrol in US history and the who has deported more illegals than any other President is the guy responsible for illegals?

Hell up until the late 1980s the border patrol was barely a 1000 strong nothing close to 28,000 now. And kicking out illegals who did not get arrested for some other crime was considered a waste of money.

In the end of course no party will ever get rid of illegals because they are a vital part of our economy and that makes them vital to our national security. Where do you think the US is planning on getting the labor needed if a global war kicks off and the nation is fully mobilized? Now, you know and knowing is half the battle.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Right, so because there are now more border patrol is because Obama cares about enforcing border laws and immigration. Seems no one believes that but you.

So while Obama drags America over the coals of tyranny and lets everyone into the country (have you heard about his Amnesty program? I can see you missed that memo.

So yeah, while he does all of this lets just remember and think instead of all the junk Bush and Reagan did, and that will make it justified because they were bad too.

edit on 9-6-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join