It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**UPDATES** BREAKING: US CBP Chopper Down at Texas Border, Fired on from Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Breitbart Texas has learned that a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) helicopter was shot down or forced to initiate an emergency landing in Laredo, Texas due to receiving gunfire from the Mexican side of the border. The helicopter was interdicting a narcotics load and working alongside agents from the U.S. Border Patrol, who operate under the umbrella of the CBP. The helicopter was operating in the Laredo Sector of Texas, immediately across the border from the Los Zetas cartel headquarters of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.

**UPDATES** BREAKING: US CBP Chopper Down at Texas Border, Fired on from Mexico

Haven't seen anything about this on MSM, so I'm posting it in "Alternative"

We got people firing at Federal Aircraft and possible fugitives within U.S. Borders and nothing about it?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

www.cnn.com...

Not as sensationalized but CNN picked it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Last year we had Mexican government helicopters firing into the US.

Aren,t there some English-speaking Americans in Mexico that need protecting ?

A obvious solution has been given to us in Eastern Europe . We should annex Mexico down to Acapulco then set up some rebel forces to the south of that .

(post by noxxen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This cross border situation of cartels and supposedly ISIS and other terrorists has the potential to turn into a low level conflict. It is one thing that I consider Jade Helm as being about really. Our government has to respond and prepare for infiltration and attacks across the border regardless of how they seem to strive to not protect the border. A false flag downing of government helicopters from cartels and terrorists would surely bring support for troops and action on the border by most Americans. It will be interesting to see how this develops over the summer.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
War!!!!

I say we bomb the hell out of Mexico steal the weed and tequila then rebuild it for terrorists.

Next we attack Canada and steal their.....hmmmm......

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Nah, to much money to be made of them.

From cheap labor to drugs, the US makes a pretty penny off of them.
edit on 6/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That is not a very intelligent thing to say! The majority of Mexican citizens are hard working and great people. They are as much a part of American culture as any other. They are plagued by criminals over the drug trade and live in a very dangerous and hostile environment as a result. I realize you are new here, but perhaps you should realize these types of posts are not appreciated on ATS.
edit on Sat Jun 6 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

You need to lighten up a little. Don't take every post so seriously.

Sure it's a ridiculous statement but there are mods.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It says the Texas Rangers are milling over the site.

Pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

*Foot in mouth* I made a mistake and was wrong
edit on thSat, 06 Jun 2015 16:23:21 -0500America/Chicago620152180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

hey i didn't make the post / comment and i think it was a stupid thing 2 say but why waste time on nonsense?

You can read my post which was a silly comment but if you took my comment serious then that's your problem.

link   
a reply to: All non members

Don't be intimidated by other members who oppose what you wrote.

Nothing inappropriate or over the top or even uncalled for at all.

So own it. And I agree to some extent.

We beat Mexicos ass before and they may need to be reminded of
that several generations later. They may just need slapped around
a little bit tho.
edit on Rpm60615v25201500000050 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm60615v29201500000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
Toggle between these two for the location. Not a very remote area to swim the Rio Grande with bundles of dope, is it?

google maps

site of "incident"

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The first thing that poped in my head was...

..."you better stay away from Copperhead road"

Seriously though, why does this not happen more often. The USG has made it very clear that they no matter who is in office the Mexican cartels must be allowed to do what ever they want. The USG is spending billions in the ME bombing and droning the *snip* out of it, most lately because a few heads got cut off on the other side of the world. Meanwhile in Mexico heads are coming off by the dozens. Enough drugs are coming over the boarder to cause a full 1% of the US population to be imprisoned and the US does nothing but piss into the wind.

Of course most would just chaulk this up the way they are told to and believe it is just because "politicians are stupid". The universal excuse for any crimes commited by government.
edit on 6-6-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

I made a mistake and thought you were the poster who originally posted it, I apologize.

All I had to do was scroll up too and double check, what a goof.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
War!!!!

I say we bomb the hell out of Mexico steal the weed and tequila then rebuild it for terrorists.

Next we attack Canada and steal their.....hmmmm......

I for one immediately realized this is a tongue in cheek response . You have to watch it around here. Many members like to believe they are above everyone else. And one way to do it is take a joke and act like the statement was meant literally . In their mind they achieve a certain status. I like to call it PC Ecstasy . So in the future include this (Jk) in your responses it takes away their attempts at righteousness .

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: noxxen

Not counting Mexico's many contributions to art, literature, music and dance which are substantial, i seriously couldn't live in an America that didn't have Mexican food. The loss of that alone would be a travesty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join