It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Everything You Need To Know Beforehand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Yavanna

Or some pseudo-scientifical esoteric mumble-jumble that literally makes no sense (can't think of one example right now, but I hope you know what I mean), and that is really obvious it doesn't work.
I, think, I know what you mean. But that is a trap we easily fall into because of deficiencies within our group intellect. Ill try to explain.

We, (humanity), do not run at our absolute proficient selves. We have, and are bombarded by trains of thought that are self destructive by nature, but we accept these thoughts as wholesome and good, because, our logic centers in our brains have been, how shall I say, sabotaged. Commonly called "Dumbing Down". The agents for this process are legal and illegal drugs. And a few well placed "Pied Pipers" to assist the process. And, as I might say, a well known internet figure says, "there is a war on for your mind", is absolutely true.

So, it can be quite a challenge to sift through all the information, disinformation, that is being presented, to get to the truth. The only true difference between me and the general public is that I'm just smart enough to realize just how stupid I am, in coming to conclusions too quickly.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Indeed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join