It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Press Release

Bilderberg Meetings
63rd Bilderberg conference to take place from 11 - 14 June 2015 in Telfs-Buchen, Austria.

Telfs-Buchen, 8 June 2015 - The 63rd Bilderberg conference is set to take place from 11 - 14 June 2015 in Telfs-Buchen, Austria. A total of around 140 participants from 22 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media have been invited. The list of participants is available on www.bilderbergmeetings.org

The key topics for discussion this year include:
Artificial Intelligence
Cybersecurity
Chemical Weapons Threats
Current Economic Issues
European Strategy
Globalisation
Greece
Iran
Middle East
NATO
Russia
Terrorism
United Kingdom
USA
US Elections

Founded in 1954, the Bilderberg conference is an annual meeting designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. Every year, between 120-150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media are invited to take part in the conference. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; approximately one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.

The conference is a forum for informal discussions about major issues facing the world. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed.

Thanks to the private nature of the conference, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no desired outcome, no minutes are taken and no report is written. Furthermore, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued.

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Topics are as I previously stated....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bilderberg is not your enemy.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Sure ... I am just sharing info from Bilderberg official site regarding topics of discussion in Austria this year
I am not opposed to Bilderberg ... I hope it was a productive meeting.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I think it will be an interesting year.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The Illuminati

"The Bilderberg Meetings are not arranged by our organization, though our representatives are in attendance. Often the security at such events is tightened against the media to allow the presenters to communicate without fear of being misunderstood by their constituents. There is no Bilderberg conspiracy to plot harm against you or any other citizen – it is merely a gathering of humanity's leaders. It is important to remember that if world leaders truly wished to meet in secret, no one would know about it. ▲"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join