It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg 2015

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Security sometimes tell investigators about discussions they've overheard.

I imagine security at times do over hear attendees conversations
I doubt however that any are privvy to the actual discussions that go on behind closed doors

As such we are left to speculate ... the only official outreach to the public as far as I am aware is what is written in their official website ... www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Here is a group of people who have the audacity to claim they have the power and the right to rule the world based on their power and wealth

Then I hope God on the Day of Judgment hold them responsible for what they have claimed.

And asks them

Why did you fiddle around when children were starving to death before your eyes

Wars were slaughtering people all over the earth

Millions were living like dogs in poverty

And you’re having a secret meeting at luxury hotels to do what?

In this life our pockets are empty while theirs are brimming, and we are forced to waste the best part of our lives monotonously running on a treadmill to keep the corrupt economic machine turning, only for their greedy benefit. They make sure everybody's unique and precious God-given life has no choice to live any other way, and laws and rules are made to prevent, or make life miserable for, anyone stepping off that treadmill.

I believe we choose our lives depending on the spiritual lessons we need to learn, to physically be faced with choices of right and wrong, good and evil, hurt or help, etc, we must learn to be aware and choose the 'right' paths. We will also be tempted to stray from the 'right' path by greed (and other 'sins'), we must not indulge if we know it will cause misery to other/s. Each consciously negative deed will leave a scar on your soul.

Our spirit has to have a physical life on Earth in order to experience these things because there is no negativity in spirit, no hate, no evil, no hurt, nothing physical, and therefore it is not possible for us to learn from such lessons there.

The elites, unable to bring with them their obscene selfish material wealth, will arrive at the Pearly Gates with nothing gained from this life. They will be the beggars and we will be the wealthy ones, we will be laden with the only thing we can take with us from this physical world that the elites could never buy, no matter how wealthy they are - spiritual riches.

The wealthy are failures.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well how many bums on streets are walking around dripping in cash?
Regardless of what you think,that's what are they are talking about.
I see where you are coming from as i have a hard time getting my head around how they would implement that in places like the Philippines.

Cashless society?

Amazing, then we would see bums on the street with credit card machines!

A sight to behold

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
20 years ago, anyone bringing up the Bilderberg Group or the Trilateral Commission, where you said high ranking politicians and business men join together illegally to discuss political and economic issues would have been laughed out the door.

For those that support these meetings:
In a Representative Republic:
Where is the media televising the meetings?
Where is print out of the agendas
Where is the recordings of meetings
Who attended the meetings

The constituents of a representative republic have a right to know what is being talked about when it comes to political and economic matters, in a Free Country, well, what used to be Free.

Barney Miller -1981 Trilateral Commision Episode

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I don’t disagree with you at all

Im just making mockery of their plans

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Great commentary!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: TonyS

I am observant and pay attention to what people DON'T say....their slight of hand tactic. The ramifications of all of this is frightening.

Thank you, Tony.

As I see you're "on top of things", I have to ask, if you would be kind enough to share, 1) what ramifications do you see and 2) why are they frightening to you?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I will share in a U2U, if you are interested.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I agree with your post and starred it.

But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

...but why the secrecy?

Why not publish the details of the meeting?

After all, they do serve us...and not the other way around.

What do you assume their agenda is?

After all, due to its secrecy...we are only left with assumptions.

Again, how can those who serve us not inform those they serve of the going ons...?

Okay, first of all....the individuals who are invited to join the meeting are intended to be there for their knowledge and experience in dealing with particular issues facing the world today. They are there as individuals, not to represent their [fill in the blank here] interest. Their professional titles are included for identification purposes as (*gasp*) not everyone knows each other. Furthermore, not everyone there is an ELECTED official. Look at last years list for instance. How many ELECTED officials are on that list???? Anyone??? There are individuals invited from Academia, private business, etc... So...set your pre-conceived notions aside for a moment if you can, and consider WHY they might want secrecy?

Have you ever worked with a group of people who all had differing opinions and somehow had to make things move forward? It's like herding cats, I promise you. In my company, we put together a group of people who pull together information, research, and experience to present a case. In the presentation, we may have alot of dissension about what direction we should take. However, at the end of the day, once a determination is made....we expect (NO...DEMAND) that everyone put their effort into making the decision successful, no matter how much you might have disagreed or felt otherwise. This is NOT a unique expectation.

So put that mentality into play at Bildeberger. You have individuals present who are allowed to speak their mind, regardless of how their company, country, employer, boss, media, etc...might feel about it. Sometimes they verbalize the opinions of their company's, country's, employer's, boss', media's best interest. Sometimes they don't. But they won't have the opportunity to make that choice without PRIVACY.

The world learned quickly during WW2 that you can't live in a vacuum. Eventually the crisis will tumble into your yard, whether you take part in it or not. Bildeberger conference is a THINK TANK of people meant to discuss and address those events. They discuss things like the global economic instability (think Greece...), invasion of Ukraine - it's implications and what to do about it, or even the threat from ISIL. These aren't just things that affect governments...

There are NO contractual agreements created at this conference which encumber governments or taxpayers. Even the participants change from year to year. The invitation list is guarded only until the actual event to protect the attendees from outside pressures, threats, etc.

How many of you on this board have attended global meetings or conferences? Did they allow open publication or inclusion of people who weren't specifically invited? I'm betting for every one that MIGHT have allowed for that option, there are 100 more that didn't. I've been to three global meetings so far this year. Not a single one was open to the public or allowed to be publicized. The insistence for privacy and non-publication AT THE EVENT is not abnormal in the world of business. So why should this be any different? Because in your paranoia you feel that there are power deals being brokered? What proof do you have of that? None at all...just simply your paranoia because you don't KNOW exactly what is discussed.
edit on 7-6-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well, what is the fruit of their labours then? They're psychopaths congregating at the top of the corridors of power, this process is ancient. The psychopaths will infest the power structure of any given society and bleed them to death from within.

It is quite obvious by now that these people don't have the common people in mind when deciding policy. Alex Jones may be sensationalistic but we're dealing with a core of truth here. Who can deny that the US is resembling a tyranny more and more for each year that passes? This whole website is a daily testament to the bat# crazy stuff these people get away with. I know Thomas Jefferson and the boys would agree with me, they did warn about the banks after all.

Forget all these dime store dictators and terrorist groups, they're ants. These guys are the most organized criminals on the planet, the types that are above the law, the types that write the laws. The type that would flaunt their lawlessness because they know the people won't do jack. Steadily normalizing and externalizing their psychopathic tendencies on the rest of society.

The police are starting to look like storm troopers and politics is a poor joke of a show fit only for the hopelessly naive masses. Bread and circuses rules the day, and anything important gets swept up in the constant stream of vacuous and superficial mindless dreg. CIA infiltrated the mass media over 60 years ago and we're supposed to believe that they're unpartial these days when the rest of the "control system" has steadily been brought online for 14 years now?

I mostly appreciate your knowledge and contribution here on the site but please. Isn't it all getting a bit too obvious by now? The inmates are running the asylum and the rest of us are just along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I looked up Chatam House Rules.

When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.

Yeah.
They are there to see the oracle.

In classical antiquity, an oracle was a person or agency considered to provide wise counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination.

Since only ppl with the fattest wads of cash have access...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm fully aware of what Bilderberg is about re: Think Tank (and what that entails). Brookings Institution is a arm of it...

Something to contemplate:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.historyisaweapon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

What is your point? That Bildeberger attendees on are some kind of propaganda scheme? Again...you only want to consider whatever meets your agenda so you can continue to hate people you don't even know.

Let' s again consider last year's conference attendees. They are in attendance to discuss and debate the issues affecting the world today. Let's just pick one hot topic - cyber espionage. Now....everyone who is anyone familiar with intelligence and counterintelligence knows that every developed nation engages in this particular kind of 'warfare.' It's like the people who sit in church blasting sinners when they all know they are just as dirty as the rest of us. And now that we know the depth and breadth of some of those cyber espionage campaigns, it must be addressed. Cyber Espionage is a topic that has a profound impact to every single one of us, including EVERYONE at that conference. How many jobs do you think their companies provide to the common people? How many benefits? How many businesses get financed by these banks you love to hate? How many homes become a reality due to the underwriting of those mortgages? Cyber espionage and warfare can undermine all of it. How much intellectual property is stolen from business, from individuals? Have you ever had your identity stolen? Have you ever had your bank account drained by a stolen credit card? Who do you think should pay for that? Yourself for not keeping your data safe? The bank? Is the safety and security of your property and persons (or any citizen) something that a country might be concerned with? This isn't just a dilemma for the United States. This is a quandary that every modernized country faces. And as I said earlier, it isn't just government who concerns themselves with these problems and solutions. Private business has a very real stake in meeting these challenges head on. Academia does as well, given they are educating the minds of the future and often sponsoring many of the current research which is being stolen. If someone were stealing out of YOUR pocket, what would you do? And how would you feel about someone speculating that you were up to no good and planning evil deeds simply because you don't advertise how you are going to address this theft?

Now imagine you have to address not only the cyber espionage, but all the other battles on other fronts - the unstable economies, the aggression of other countries, etc...

Have you ever been responsible for the employment & benefits of thousands of people? If not, you have no idea how heavy that crown can be on your head.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You refer to “The world learned quickly during WW2 that you can't live in a vacuum”

Well we see the actions of these people are not in a vacuum of only Bilderberg

Each and every one of them has a history we know very well

So it’s like if Jesse James, Billy the Kid, and Al Capone, John Gotti and the like got together in secret to share their work

How would you feel about that?

That is our perspective

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh these leaders are so burdened

I imagine Dennis Hastert got all that money to bribe his sex partners from his savings

And all the other club of millionaires in the congress and senate...they work so hard the poor things, maybe we should give them 40 vacations out of the year rather than 30

And Bill Clinton and his multi millions

Oh those poor people have such responsibilities and work so hard for us

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Oh these leaders are so burdened

I imagine Dennis Hastert got all that money to bribe his sex partners from his savings

And all the other club of millionaires in the congress and senate...they work so hard the poor things, maybe we should give them 40 vacations out of the year rather than 30

And Bill Clinton and his multi millions

Oh those poor people have such responsibilities and work so hard for us

Of the attendees who were there last year, how many are active Congressmen or women?

It must be terrible to wake up every morning with as much hate and putrid envy that lives in your gut. I feel sorry for you....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I don’t envy these people bro.

That’s a bad psychological analysis

And the only thing I hate is children starving

People loosing their 401 k

People can’t get good jobs

Politicians taking bribes

Etc

Etc

Etc

Etc

With all due respect it seems that it is you who has an emotional attachment to those people

I understand you

edit on 7-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What is your point? That Bildeberger attendees on are some kind of propaganda scheme? Again...you only want to consider whatever meets your agenda so you can continue to hate people you don't even know.

I don't hate them...Where did you get that idea?

Secrecy is my point, and using "The Engineering of Consent" to do so...

Have you ever been responsible for the employment & benefits of thousands of people?

Have you...?

Let' s again consider last year's conference attendees. They are in attendance to discuss and debate the issues affecting the world today. Let's just pick one hot topic - cyber espionage. Now....everyone who is anyone familiar with intelligence and counterintelligence knows that every developed nation engages in this particular kind of 'warfare.' It's like the people who sit in church blasting sinners when they all know they are just as dirty as the rest of us. And now that we know the depth and breadth of some of those cyber espionage campaigns, it must be addressed. Cyber Espionage is a topic that has a profound impact to every single one of us, including EVERYONE at that conference. How many jobs do you think their companies provide to the common people? How many benefits? How many businesses get financed by these banks you love to hate? How many homes become a reality due to the underwriting of those mortgages? Cyber espionage and warfare can undermine all of it. How much intellectual property is stolen from business, from individuals? Have you ever had your identity stolen? Have you ever had your bank account drained by a stolen credit card? Who do you think should pay for that? Yourself for not keeping your data safe? The bank? Is the safety and security of your property and persons (or any citizen) something that a country might be concerned with? This isn't just a dilemma for the United States. This is a quandary that every modernized country faces. And as I said earlier, it isn't just government who concerns themselves with these problems and solutions. Private business has a very real stake in meeting these challenges head on. Academia does as well, given they are educating the minds of the future and often sponsoring many of the current research which is being stolen. If someone were stealing out of YOUR pocket, what would you do? And how would you feel about someone speculating that you were up to no good and planning evil deeds simply because you don't advertise how you are going to address this theft?

So, let me get this straight: You think that is what is going in those meetings?

Brookings Institution takes care of that stuff.

That was my point.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Secrecy is only necessary if you have secrets. The whole attitude of what is said at Bilderberg stays at Bilderberg is nefarious in itself. I know I want to believe that these people have our best interests at heart but all things considered is that a safe assumption to be making?

I've been reading about Bohemian Grove lately, and I thought it was interesting that since Richard Nixon it has been a tradition for members not to attend the Grove while they are POTUS. You'd think, well too bloody right, that is one hell of a conflict of interest, but of course that is not the reason why, such ethical concerns have nothing to do with it. Whenever the POTUS makes a speech or address, even at a private members club it would seem, the press has the right to cover it. Their moto can be construed to mean that deceit should be left at the door, but it can also be interpreted to mean that they have no tolerance for tellers of tales.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Here's an update and recap of the Bilderberg meeting

It's not much but the presstitute media NEVER cover this

All we have is Alex Jones and these little guys
edit on 17-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join