It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
hey Willtell:
So this word: suzerainty
and I'm tired of them having a choice at my expense just to see if they are good or evil or what they will do with that. But thank you for your answer.
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

The meetings held under “Chatham House rules" ( whatever the hell that is, probably screw the goyim and hide rules)

instead of making crap up - you could have simply googled it " chatam house rule " is not a nefarious concept - its used in a few percent of all meetings that occurr every year

here is a primer

Why does it have a primer"
anything in existence long enough to have a primer we should reconsider….methinks

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist
I think I see what you're trying to do there….with that post.
second
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: NavyDoc

Metaphor.

They are Vampires in that as Vampires suck the blood of the unwary, so do these elitist who God has blessed with power and wealth and rather than using that to help the poor and the downtrodden they use it to maintain the suffering and injustice of a rotten world system.

They suck the blood( wealth) of the world and leave it barren

They rape the world and leave it barren

They are the worst of the worst a in that millions of children are dying and starving as they eat cake in their plush hotel rooms and plan their schemes to maintain this world system or matrix of suffering

Henry Kissenger anagrams to King Henrys Sire.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I agree with your post and starred it.

But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

...but why the secrecy?

Why not publish the details of the meeting?

After all, they do serve us...and not the other way around.

What do you assume their agenda is?

After all, due to its secrecy...we are only left with assumptions.

Again, how can those who serve us not inform those they serve of the going ons...?

I understand your thinking

Your tepid doubts

I could have communicated with the CIA GUY but he left

I think he understood the frailty of his case

He's welcome to return... instruction is free here

Anyway...

Look, I’m not an unreasonable person; I’m not a one world conspiracy Alex Jones dogmatic person.

I am perfectly able to--from another perspective--to see the angle of this elitist side in theory:

“Oh my lord forgive them for they know not what they do”
Type of thing if you know what I mean...

But the history is clear these people have an intervention agenda that does look like a one-world government agenda where they want to manipulate things to reach a critical mass them lower the control boom.

They want to play God and the Devil at the same time

And I think ONLY God can do that

In theory no problem but it’s the way they want to get at that that is the problem.

If they want to intervene and disrupt the way things operate they should do that directly and openly

And if they have some kind of superior divine guidance that instructs them to this super control state then they should share it so people can decide for themselves what’s up….
You understand that yourself.

All we see is power and chaos

edit on 6-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A frightening topic being discussed this year is the start of a cashless society.
Total slavery will ensue when this is implemented as predicted by so many sources.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Willtell? Those who truly own and run this rock you and I live on are not on any list. They are the very ink and paper on which the list is written!

Kudos for your post though.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Willtell? Those who truly own and run this rock you and I live on are not on any list. They are the very ink and paper on which the list is written!

Kudos for your post though.

Okay…just what do you mean?

I understand the analogy on its face.

The face of God

I don’t know whether were on the same page here

I did ask the question whether the Bilderberg boys were dealing with any real unseen guidance

Indeed, if so they may be the husk...certainly not the kernal

But as a warning to them what they will one day understand is that they will be brushed aside and the real deal will take over and believe me they wont be spared either!

WillTell

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They suck the blood( wealth) of the world and leave it barren

Exactly like Alex Jones sucking money from the gullible!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hell Low Bruce

Truth, justice and the American way has become like anything here: a commodity

so every kind of dog can have its day as every kind of vampire can taste of blood...

The Bilderberger boys are Vampires and indeed as you say AJ is a vampire

Like a Vulture is a Bird as a sparrow is a bird

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
A frightening topic being discussed this year is the start of a cashless society.
Total slavery will ensue when this is implemented as predicted by so many sources.

Cashless society?

Amazing, then we would see bums on the street with credit card machines!

A sight to behold

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You see folks the way they do this is by the age old principle of peer pressure, intimidation and control:

The mainstream press, tech giants, industry giants and Manchurian politicians all go to the conference.

New power people therefore cant hide from this culture of pressure.

It was a time in the 80’s were Bill Gates and all his billions were somewhat aloof from this gang of international bandits…

Gates wouldn’t even look towards Washington he was so rich...they could kiss his ass

Then all of sudden came the huge antitrust suit came up against Microsoft and all kinds of other challenges to his monopoly...basically they tried to brake his legs with these threats.

All of a sudden Gates turned around. Went to the Cathedral of these Babylonian pimps, Bohemian Grove, and probably groveled that he was sincerely repentant and would join the elite masters club

The law suit was settled, Netscape went out of business, and all was well and now Gates is a top elitist chump always sprouting global warming and population control platitudes

Bilderbergers comprise the world’s most exclusive club. No one buys their way in. Only the Group’s Steering Committee decides whom to invite, and in all cases participants are adherents to One World Order governance run by top power elites.

According to Steering Committee rules: “the invited guests must come alone; no wives, girlfriends, husbands or boyfriends. Personal assistants (meaning security, bodyguards, CIA or other secret service protectors) cannot attend the conference and must eat in a separate hall. (Also) The guests are explicitly forbidden from giving interviews to journalists” or divulge anything that goes on in meetings.

Host governments provide overall security to keep away outsiders. One-third of attendees are political figures. The others are from industry, finance, academia, labor and communications. Meeting procedure is by Chatham House Rules letting attendees freely express their views in a relaxed atmosphere knowing nothing said will be quoted or revealed to the public. Meetings “are always frank, but do not always conclude with consensus.” Membership consists of annual attendees (around 80 of the world’s most powerful) and others only invited occasionally because of their knowledge or involvement in relevant topics. Those most valued are asked back, and some first-timers are chosen for their possible later usefulness.

Arkansas governor Bill Clinton, for example, who attended in 1991. “There, David Rockefeller told (him) why the North American Free Trade Agreement….was a Bilderberg priority and that the group needed him to support it. The next year, Clinton was elected president,” and on January 1, 1994 NAFTA took effect. Numerous other examples are similar, including who gets chosen for powerful government, military and other key positions.

Link

Did you notice how Obama is peddling the new NAFTA, TPP... just like Clinton was ordered to enact NAFTA, Obama is likely being pressured to enact TPP.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

This is not the meeting to keep watch. Keep your eye on the Bank for International Settlements that are holders of the Treaty of Versailles Bonds, worth 20 Quadrillion dollars and were impacted on March 5, 2015 by it he IMF. The # hit the fan and the BG meeting is slight of hand tactic. Keep focused on China's economy.

Not much will come of it, Nazi accumulations have a bad habit of...accumulating.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I am speaking of people, not God. Powerful people who use that power to not be on any published list.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Let's see how it plays out. China is the country to keep an eye on both economic and military.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

BUT

God has entrusted us with suzerainty over others and for the future people will suffer or not according to how they treated people when they had choice

Hi, Willtell, I'm not going to look at your past posts about who you think god is. But the sentence above intrigues me;

1. where do you get your info that god has entrusted "us" with suzerainty

2. Define "us"

3. Define who the "others" are

thank you

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Op

There are so many shills going after Alex Jones across the net it isn't even funny.

And the guy is a true patriot and a fighter.

The man is a general. God's 10 star general.
edit on 7-6-2015 by Nowornevertill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

That which grows in the shadows and withers in the light of day, does not belong on the vine.

I almost made it bold for you, but I trust you are intelligent enough to realise the significance,

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Anyone who uses the mouth vomit of Alex Jones as a legitimate news source has no standing to claim authority about how the world really works.

You have no idea whether the attendees of this meeting are taking bribes, selling out secrets or constituents. But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

Considering how pathetically uninformed, biased, and ignorant this thread content is, I don't think I'll waste my time here. You have an agenda that is as insidious and destructive as those alleged people you slander.

I agree ... Non of those reporting this event truly know what is discussed in these meetings
Of course people are suspicious of secrecy ... But to assume that meetings taking place in secret are to the detriment of Humanity is mere assumption.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Security sometimes tell investigators about discussions they've overheard. But that could be a ruse to keep the protestors hanging on. Who gets more work when more protestors turn up? Security.

We hijacked the whole thing when Bilderberg came to Watford and turned it into a three day open-air conference between protestors and police. Skip to 7:04 in this video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join