It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To control you. And me. And them, they, us, we...mankind and everything that holds, creates, or uses their hold on power. Power is their God.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

To control you. And me. And them, they, us, we...mankind and everything that holds, creates, or uses their hold on power. Power is their God.

I agree

Why don’t these powerful super rich have a conference on eliminating world hunger, or poverty, or eliminating diseases in Africa that have been eliminated all over the world, or a peace conference or any number of things that would make a better world

They claim to have all this power and influence.

Why a secret conference on what amounts to POWER

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Well there agenda seems to be the same literal or otherwise. That being squeeze the life out of us while remaining in the shadows.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

And the group of few higher than the BG and the BIS are granted membership to their elitist group by birth and birth only. Born into that "family" is literally an entire life of servitude to the family. Refuse and you cease to exist.

Whenever I pause a moment to reflect on this and compare to my life and my woes, I am damned glad I have no power, no influence, no teeth in that realm. I'm just a lowly shepherd's wife!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s the yearly get together of the “Vampires” who come together at the Bilderberg conference to confer on how they will rule the world.

Can someone task an armed Reaper drone to this meeting and "accidentally" release its entire payload while their meeting is in session? I cannot think of a greater use, ironically, of a $13 million dollar piece of war machinery.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, its sooo positive, that the average person simply cannot handle it... so they have to keep it all secret. It's just too dangerous to allow us to be exposed to that much positivity, as our heads would likely explode into a burst of rainbows and care bears and magic glitter sprinkles if we knew what they had in store for us. OMG, I can't wait to see what it is! It's like Christmas, times a million! What do you think they are gonna get for you, intrptr? I'm hoping for a lifetime of servitude, with nothing to pass down to my children other than my legacy of slavery, which I'm super proud of!
What I really want, but was afraid to ask for, was to be imprisoned in a fema gulag for life. I'm not holding my breath, but, you never know...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Anyone who uses the mouth vomit of Alex Jones as a legitimate news source has no standing to claim authority about how the world really works.

You have no idea whether the attendees of this meeting are taking bribes, selling out secrets or constituents. But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

Considering how pathetically uninformed, biased, and ignorant this thread content is, I don't think I'll waste my time here. You have an agenda that is as insidious and destructive as those alleged people you slander.

Hmmm, you are very quick at trying to distract, but unless discussions involving any elected official, does not relate to National Security, then their electorate have a right to know exactly what is being discussed behind closed doors.
edit on 6/6/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

This is not the meeting to keep watch. Keep your eye on the Bank for International Settlements that are holders of the Treaty of Versailles Bonds, worth 20 Quadrillion dollars and were impacted on March 5, 2015 by it he IMF. The # hit the fan and the BG meeting is slight of hand tactic. Keep focused on China's economy.

Wow, you really are on it. And, I believe you to be correct that the key feature to pay attention to is the BIS. They make the key decisions about global banking, bank lending rates and of course, uses of reserve currency. And the BIS is controlled all most entirely by the Royals. Very interesting times.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

Considering that these 1%'ers have enough money between them to make sure that no one on this planet would ever go homeless or hungry again, they continue to hoard, instigate war, and profit while the world suffers. So it's a pretty safe assumption that their agenda is as it always has been: "How can we obtain more money and more power?"
edit on 6/6/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What do you think they are gonna get for you, intrptr? I'm hoping for a lifetime of servitude, with nothing to pass down to my children other than my legacy of slavery, which I'm super proud of!

I been getting it all my life. The red white and blue shaft. Your kids have a head start, they got you to show them the difference. When i was growing up, I was taught to behave, earn, worship and obey.

What I really want, but was afraid to ask for, was to be imprisoned in a fema gulag for life. I'm not holding my breath, but, you never know…

You mean a big city or urban megalopolis? Stuck in Suburbia, prison without walls.

It's just too dangerous to allow us to be exposed to that much positivity, as our heads would likely explode into a burst of rainbows and care bears and magic glitter sprinkles…

Lol, that was funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Because they can.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I am observant and pay attention to what people DON'T say....their slight of hand tactic. The ramifications of all of this is frightening.

Thank you, Tony.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy You have no idea whether the attendees of this meeting are taking bribes, selling out secrets or constituents.

i do. and they ALL are.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To realize the reality that this is an exclusive club that means business and is all about power is the fact that they never invite an ordinary person of modest means to this conference.

Its all power people and insiders

If your not in your out

I bet they would never invite Jesse Ventura to one of these conferences

Jesse would turn that joint out and they know it

People think that the fact that they are now advertised in the MSM puppetry press that things are getting better. That’s not the case, for the fact that, unlike in the past they admit this conference is an indication of not more press scrutiny but the fact that they are putting it in our faces that: WE RULE SLAVES AND YOU CAN’ DO A DAM THING ABOUT IT.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We are nothing to them but drones, worker bees, and pawns. Some of us get thrown a few scraps, others get appointed to this position or that title while the rest of us trip over each other to just survive, also while some busy themselves for the impending Disclosure.

They are purposed in their actions, which we are to take on faith that what they do is for the better good and the glory for us all.

China's economy is secured by those Treaty of Versailles Bonds, as are 59 other countries. Imagine the power in holding 60 countries, US, Russia and China included, under your thumb. And every living, breathing, person living in those countries as well.

That is their power and nothing happens by chance...only by design. Theirs.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I agree with your post and starred it.

But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

...but why the secrecy?

Why not publish the details of the meeting?

After all, they do serve us...and not the other way around.

What do you assume their agenda is?

After all, due to its secrecy...we are only left with assumptions.

Again, how can those who serve us not inform those they serve of the going ons...?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here’s is a list of recent attendees from the US

United States
• Thomas E. Donilon (2012),[3] Executive Vice President for Law and Policy at Fannie Mae (1999–2005), National Security Advisor (2010 – 2013)
• Roger Altman (2008, 2009, 2013),[2][12][98] Deputy Treasury Secretary from 1993–1994, Founder and Chairman of Evercore Partners
• George W. Ball (1954, 1993),[99] Under Secretary of State 1961–1968, Ambassador to U.N. 1968 (deceased)
• Sandy Berger (1999),[100] National Security Advisor, 1997–2001
• Timothy Geithner (2008, 2009),[2][98] Treasury Secretary
• Dick Gephardt (2012),[3] former Congressman and House Majority Leader
• Lee H. Hamilton (1997),[8][better source needed] former Congressman
• Christian Herter,[101] (1961, 1963, 1964, 1966), 53rd United States Secretary of State (deceased)
• Charles Douglas Jackson (1957, 1958, 1960),[102] Special Assistant to the President (deceased)
• Joseph E. Johnson[103] (1954), President Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (deceased)
• Henry Kissinger (1957, 1964, 1966, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1977, 2008, 2009, 2010,[22] 2011, 2012,[3] 2013[12]),[67][104] 56th United States Secretary of State
• Mark G. Mazzie (1986, 1987),[3] Chief of Staff, The Honorable George C. Wortley, U.S. House of Representatives.
• Richard Perle (2011), Chairman of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee 2001–2003, United States Assistant Secretary of Defense 1981–1987[68]
• Colin Powell (1997),[8][better source needed] 65th United States Secretary of State
• Condoleezza Rice (2008),[2] 66th United States Secretary of State
• George P. Shultz (2008),[2] 60th United States Secretary of State
• Lawrence Summers,[98] Director of the National Economic Council
• Paul Volcker[when?],[98] Chair of the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board and Chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1979–1987
• Terry Wolfe (2010),[22] author and former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs
• Robert Zoellick (2008–2013),[2][3][11][12][42][22] former Trade Representative, former Deputy Secretary of State and former President of the World Bank Group

And after these conferences lately we all remember the Iraq war, the great depression of 2007-8 and most of the culprits responsible for those events are on this list
en.wikipedia.org...

...and somone here is telling us they don't plot and plan here

These people don’t go there to play pinocle

And we all remember this don't we

Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous

www.prisonplanet.com...

"Campaign spokespeople refuse to disclose location of meeting, but reports admit Democratic candidates convened at "an event in Northern Virginia"

According to news reports, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton went out of their way to hold their long-awaited private meeting in a very specific location - not at Hillary's mansion in Washington - but in Northern Virginia, which also just happens to be the scene of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting.

Obama's spokesman Robert Gibbs told the media that Obama and Clinton held a private meeting last night but he refused to disclose where it taken place, except that it was not at Clinton's home in Washington, as had been widely reported. Hillary campaign managers also refused to disclose the location of the rendezvous.

"Reporters traveling with Obama sensed something might be happening between the pair when they arrived at Dulles International Airport after an event in Northern Virginia and Obama was not aboard the airplane," reports the Associated Press.

Dulles just happens to be walking distance from the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly where Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller and the rest of the Bilderberg globalists are convening.

(Article continues below)

"Asked at the time about the Illinois senator's whereabouts, Gibbs smiled and declined to comment," the reports adds.

What is the only political "event" taking place in Northern Virginia at the moment? The Bilderberg Group meeting of course. Rather than taking the easier option of meeting at Clinton's Washington mansion, Obama and Hillary went out of their way to grace the Bilderberg elitists with their presence.

The neo-liberal website Wonkette, which had previously ridiculed "conspiracy theorists" for ascribing power to Bilderberg, seemed to take a somewhat different tone when it made the connection between Obama and Hillary's meeting and the Bilderberg Group.

"Guess who had a very private talky-talk in (maybe) romantic Northern Virginia tonight, probably at the Bilderberg Group meeting in Chantilly? Your Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton!," states the blog. "They really met and talked, in private, Thursday night. And really, it sounds like they did this at that creepy Bilderberg Group meeting, which is happening now, and which is so secret that nobody will admit they’re going, even though everybody who is anybody goes to Bilderberg."

To have the potential future President and Vice-President of America attend a conference that debunkers have dismissed as a mere talking shop for old white men once again underscores the real influence that Bilderberg enjoys.

Not one U.S. corporate media outlet has made the connection between the location of the Bilderberg Group conference this year and Obama and Hillary's decision to venture out to Chantilly for their confidential "tet a tet".

Not one U.S. corporate media outlet has yet uttered one word about 125 of the world's most influential power brokers meeting behind closed doors to discuss the future of the planet on U.S. soil - while being met by the probable future President of the United States.

Both Hillary and Obama have deep rooted connections to the Bilderberg elitists.

Bill Clinton attended the 1991 meeting in Germany shortly before becoming President and he attended again in 1999 when the conference was held in Sintra, Portugal (despite Clinton's lie that he had not attended in 15 years).

Hillary herself was rumored to have attended the 2006 meeting in Ottawa, Canada.

As we reported last month, Bilderberg luminary and top corporate elitist James A. Johnson will select Democratic candidate Barack Obama's running mate for the 2008 election and in turn potentially act as kingmaker for America's future President.

Johnson also selected John Kerry's running mate John Edwards in 2004 after Edwards had impressed Bilderberg elitists Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller with a speech he gave at the globalist confab in Italy that year.

Johnson, who attended last year's Bilderberg meeting in Turkey, is a representative for Friends of Bilderberg, an offshoot group that organizes Bilderberg's annual meeting.

Hillary and Obama's attendance of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting, and the complete failure of the mainstream media to report on the fact, once again betrays the super-secretive nature and influential reputation that the 54-year-old organization still maintains."

------------------------------------

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is the Bilderberg Meeting's official website

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Not get any argument from me on that score. I think we are probably of a similar mind as to there agenda.
edit on 6-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

ALL power people

Current power people

Not theorists or philosophers ALL present puppets in power

....There to get their orders and to be christened by the new royal emperors

This is clear as the nose on your face

If people don’t see this they are blind!

edit on 6-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join