It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It’s the yearly get together of the “Vampires” who come together at the Bilderberg conference to confer on how they will rule the world.

Alex Jones here speaks about his in-depth coverage this week of the Conference of the Vampires at Bilderberg. www.infowars.com...

Here is the statement on the Bilderberg site on their overall agenda

Founded in 1954, Bilderberg is an annual conference designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. Every year, between 120-150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media are invited to take part in the conference.

About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields. The conference is a forum for informal discussions about megatrends and major issues facing the world. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed.
Thanks to the private nature of the conference, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued. www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Read this again from the above:

Thanks to the private nature of the conference, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights.

In other words their obligations to the people they suppose to serve can be suspended

Sure they can take time to be blackmailed, bribed, and instructed to do what the elite masters want in order to maintain the world matrix of suffering they maintain

The meetings held under “Chatham House rules" ( whatever the hell that is, probably screw the goyim and hide rules) is where they obviously do secret deals and agendas and get to pat each other on the back on how great they are.

The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed.

In other words they can spill the secrets of their countries and companies and get away with it!

Here they can be away from the human rabble in which they suppose to serve but in reality rule like slaves.

edit on 6-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Literal vampires or is that term used as a metaphor.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The grand and glorious leading elite....just look around at their prized product....this is a place that could use a good shake up while they are there....

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Metaphor.

They are Vampires in that as Vampires suck the blood of the unwary, so do these elitist who God has blessed with power and wealth and rather than using that to help the poor and the downtrodden they use it to maintain the suffering and injustice of a rotten world system.

They suck the blood( wealth) of the world and leave it barren

They rape the world and leave it barren

They are the worst of the worst a in that millions of children are dying and starving as they eat cake in their plush hotel rooms and plan their schemes to maintain this world system or matrix of suffering

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Hey Willtell:
Given your description, above, I'd want to ask you whom you think God really is, then, and that naturally leads to just where you think we may be….
sincerely,
tetra

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Hey Willtell:
Given your description, above, I'd want to ask you whom you think God really is, then, and that naturally leads to just where you think we may be….
sincerely,
tetra

What God is, is a spiritual, metaphysical or religious personal idea in which I have commented on often.

This is a deep philosophical question.

I will deal with it a bit here

But listen closely because in here is a BIG secret

True, God has chosen for us to suffer through choice

And uses this to see who is the foremost as good human beings.

It sucks but it’s his choice and existential reality

I won’t go into all of that now but will say I don’t separate God from evil and blame it all on some distant “devil”

A friend of mine use to always remind me

“God is the devil”

In other words even though God is ultimately good he has power over evil as well if he is God.

God uses evil to separate evil people from good people

…. and the BIG secret (God’s original plan) is that evil transforms energy quicker than good so as a sideline to this he allows evil temporarily…

BUT

God has entrusted us with suzerainty over others and for the future people will suffer or not according to how they treated people when they had choice.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This is not the meeting to keep watch. Keep your eye on the Bank for International Settlements that are holders of the Treaty of Versailles Bonds, worth 20 Quadrillion dollars and were impacted on March 5, 2015 by it he IMF. The # hit the fan and the BG meeting is slight of hand tactic. Keep focused on China's economy.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

This is not the meeting to keep watch. Keep your eye on the Bank for International Settlements that are holders of the Treaty of Versailles Bonds, worth 20 Quadrillion dollars and were impacted on March 5, 2015 by it he IMF. The # hit the fan and the BG meeting is slight of hand tactic. Keep focused on China's economy.

I agree the BIS is important

There is where they may do the technical money manipulations

Bilderberg is where they plot the general blood sucking of the earth’s slaves on all levels

Bilderberg is a NA, Europe conference

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Anyone who uses the mouth vomit of Alex Jones as a legitimate news source has no standing to claim authority about how the world really works.

You have no idea whether the attendees of this meeting are taking bribes, selling out secrets or constituents. But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

Considering how pathetically uninformed, biased, and ignorant this thread content is, I don't think I'll waste my time here. You have an agenda that is as insidious and destructive as those alleged people you slander.
edit on 6-6-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Here they can be away from the human rabble in which they suppose to serve but in reality rule like slaves.

Tens of thousands of police block every intersection for miles around the "Summit". The protesters will never get any venue there, neither will there be any terror incidents, or hijacking of protest movements to start armed insurgency against the true rulers of this planet.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

But the BG doesn't control those bonds that finance global governments. The BIS does.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

More like power and control. If countries refuse to submit to the "Global Positivity" then destructive pressure is applied until they submit, or die.

Greed is surely part of the agenda. They aren't discussing how to divide everything up so everyone has a share, they are busy figuring out how to secure more for themselves.

Thats why the 'membership' is a handful of elites.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Uninformed I am not. I encourage you to become informed prior to telling us we are not.

The continued downward spiral of Hillary happened because she was not chosen by the power wielding people who own this world. Chew on that awhile.

edit on 1433619407Saturday30Sat, 06 Jun 2015 14:36:47 -0500pmSaturday3620230 by Ultralight because: added word

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Anyone who uses the mouth vomit of Alex Jones as a legitimate news source has no standing to claim authority about how the world really works.

You have no idea whether the attendees of this meeting are taking bribes, selling out secrets or constituents. But rather than consider any globally positive discussions that might be going on, you assume that the only "agenda" is greed and destruction.

Considering how pathetically uninformed, biased, and ignorant this thread content is, I don't think I'll waste my time here. You have an agenda that is as insidious and destructive as those alleged people you slander.

Dear CIA Gypsy:
I happen to like you.
HOWEVER
You have an agenda.
we are about exploring here. Is exporation insidious and destructive? It isn't a black and white issue. It is multi faceted, as in having many faces….so
why is it so threatening to explore? Ending exploring inhibits us both, doesn't it?
tetra
edit on 6-6-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The meetings held under “Chatham House rules" ( whatever the hell that is, probably screw the goyim and hide rules)

instead of making crap up - you could have simply googled it " chatam house rule " is not a nefarious concept - its used in a few percent of all meetings that occurr every year

here is a primer

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed.

In other words they can spill the secrets of their countries and companies and get away with it!

That sounds about right, but it won't be a one-sided affair, everyone needs to bring something to the table and share with everybody else...who's at the conference that is!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

You defend the indefensible!

Why don’t they just put away maybe 1 or 3 percent of their wealth and that alone might feed the worlds starving children?

Put to work the poor in Mexico

Alleviate the crime in Brazil

Raise the living standard of the poor in India

Or any matter of relieving suffering with such opulent wealth

And you dare defend such reprobates

Based of what?

If you are so sure of your dear beloved elitists

Then stick around and defend them

You won't because you have no argument

They do none of the above
They instead SCHEME AND PLOT TO MAINTAIN POWER

Impoverish the people of Greece so their bankers can get richer

Start wars on the Iraqi people so Dick Cheney can have a bigger gold course

And you defend that

As for Alex Jones, well I too don’t always like him and have criticized him on occasion but he does have ideas that are useful.

People can change and people are not ALL bad

Not even the people you love at Bilderberg would I believe they are not redeemable

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Allegedly what happens is this.

The group meet once a year to select new members. Prospective members are presented to the group through mandatory participation in discussion. The exact content of discussion is not strictly relevant. What matters is how the prospect performs during the discussion and how the group spirit takes to them.

Approved new members can be relied upon to act in a way that does not go against general group policy.

To add frisson and realism protestors are encouraged to clamour at the fences demanding to know what is being discussed. All the discussions you really want to eavesdrop on take place at another time in another place. Sure security will drop juicy little bits of gossip about conversations overheard but the real focus of the annual group get-together is simply choosing new members.

There's fun to be had at Bilderberg. It's a great place to mingle with police and build bridges. Look at the police/protester co-operation here in the face of obvious mainstream media trouble-making.

edit on 6 6 2015 by Kester because: remove word

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here is a group of people who have the audacity to claim they have the power and the right to rule the world based on their power and wealth

Then I hope God on the Day of Judgment hold them responsible for what they have claimed.

And asks them

Why did you fiddle around when children were starving to death before your eyes

Wars were slaughtering people all over the earth

Millions were living like dogs in poverty

And you’re having a secret meeting at luxury hotels to do what?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, they could and should do all that humanitarianism, but they will not. They care nothing for money. It's power that satiates them and they must maintain it at all times.

I believe in redemption too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join