It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exquisite UFO Video and Images+*Exclusive* Accounts From An Ex Military Personel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Ok I've scanned the replies..how many of you have seen multiple UFOs hundreds of times for many years??

I would like to see these Mountain photos adjusted and dissected and until that happens,your speculation is as good as the rest!

BTW I found the UFO exquisite I stand by that!

When I get a moment I will perhaps show some dissected images.I put this together on a phone which was a bit tricky. I can also foresee the cry "pareidolia".

I'm right there with ya. Seen them too many times to count. Have introduced quite a few people to this sort of thing.

But getting a decent pic is not very easy to accomplish.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good fight.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I welcome any constructive input,I trust there will be someone come by who can shed light on this?thanks in advance!

What are you looking for exactly?
You say that you are looking for constructive input but are calling out anybody who doesn't agree that you are posting images/videos that can't be explained by more mundane conclusions.

Some of the images you have posted appear to be subject to long exposure in my opinion, but lets cut to the chase......what do you think the images/videos are?....answer that question and then present evidence and facts as to why you believe what you believe.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You need to prove it is what you say!

No. The burden of proof is on you and this "Gentleman" you claim as your source. These pictures proof nothing but bad photography.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

Does this look familiar?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: htapath

Does this look familiar?

That looks like Jupiter to me, but there's not enough of a perspective there for me to draw a conclusion.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Ok I've scanned the replies..how many of you have seen multiple UFOs hundreds of times for many years??

I would like to see these Mountain photos adjusted and dissected and until that happens,your speculation is as good as the rest!

BTW I found the UFO exquisite I stand by that!

When I get a moment I will perhaps show some dissected images.I put this together on a phone which was a bit tricky. I can also foresee the cry "pareidolia".

I suggest YOU look up the meaning of exquisite

The simple FACT is a camera phone cannot produce really good images at night it's that simple, the reason being sensor size.

Don't believe the hype about phone cameras small sensor at night means NOISE, also it's strange how may so called ufo reports with pictures have the exif data removed on here.

Sensor Size

The larger the sensor the better the quality of the image at night.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join