It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exquisite UFO Video and Images+*Exclusive* Accounts From An Ex Military Personel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok I've scanned the replies..how many of you have seen multiple UFOs hundreds of times for many years??

I would like to see these Mountain photos adjusted and dissected and until that happens,your speculation is as good as the rest!

BTW I found the UFO exquisite I stand by that!

When I get a moment I will perhaps show some dissected images.I put this together on a phone which was a bit tricky. I can also foresee the cry "pareidolia".

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying Jimmy..maybe you can be the one to disprove it to Us?

Appreciate the response!

a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi Gortex.

There is a story behind the Queens UFO that describes its behavior as being typical UFO imo.

Don't forget the Man was experienced in aviation as well previously (I've left other credentials out as well) on top of that a lifetime of UFO XPS.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That is a whole lot of good writing representing a great deal of work (hours, I would guess) on OP's part to present some of the lamest pics we've seen on ATS for some time. Unfortunately, what you have presented us with here is nothing particularly special nor worthy of extensive review and argument.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks and14263!Theres more! this is very fishy all round I think.

a reply to: and14263

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I see this is descending into Insults? that is not cool! I brought these images etc here because ATS is the best! We have a whole lot of words coming from 90% of comments and zero evidence to back that up!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i 100% believe in the ETH and the fact that we are and always have been visited by extraterrestrial craft and their occupants. however, theses 'point of light on a black background' videos are more irritating than revelatory. it's a point of light on a dark background. i can't get excited about that.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the comment JonJon! Well that word proof gets thrown around doesn't it? we all take less evidence than this via mainstream media daily and lap it up.

Well Unfortunately CGI has discredited this field and videos are contested..but the ability to detect video fraud are available as well,so it needs to be disproven via that means.The UFOs are good to go imo they are exactly what I have seen for years!

JonJon I'm as honest as the day is long!

a reply to: Jonjonj

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It is difficult to determine what is out of the ordinary with exception to the vid and last pic. I'm just not seeing it in the rest. Damn my old eyesight!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here is a close up of the UFO

ETA-Ok that didn't work ill try again
edit on 6-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We're going nowhere with this. Again.
Next.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here's a few more images of the mountain below.I tried to add the close up blue UFO last post I do have it and will try again after this,I think it may have to be reloaded in YouTube.

I know some people are skeptical? I've heard the photos being criticized..well I did say in the OP they will need to be adjusted/photoshopped to bring out any chance of clarity,on the few I have tried this on I was curious to say the least.There are many photos and I can do this myself but it may take time.

Taking images through a telescope with no usb camera built in,is no easy feat! Certainly with a mobile phone! Again not sure how many of the commentators have tried this? I did myself with the eclipse and that was easier in comparison to this example I imagine.These images are actually not bad going at all imo considering all the factors!

Heres a few more images,I have seen another video of the metallic like thing shown in an image below and it just has the sense of being very unusual,again it's on the cards to be added.

If anyone chooses to alter these pics try everything,inversion works excellent for some, but not on others I have found.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Excuse Me? What are you bringing to the table apart from negativity and a lack of respect?

Close the door on your way out!

a reply to: taoistguy

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Excuse Me? What are you bringing to the table apart from negativity and a lack of respect?

Close the door on your way out!

I'm bringing a bit of honesty. Sorry if you disagree, but you haven't really listened to any of the responses and have just posted more worthless pics. There will be nothing here that shows a real ufo.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't mean to offend any genuinely constructive members..but I'm disappointed and quite embarrassed to have even suggested bringing this material to ATS to this Man.Here we are a few pages in,with lots of people arrogantly telling Me what this is without any analysis of the images.

I welcome any constructive input,I trust there will be someone come by who can shed light on this?thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In your opinion this is "going nowhere" SO you expect it to with a comment like that? Do you pride yourself on honesty (deludedly) when really you lack control and are plain rude,when your far from qualified to even open your mouth relating to anything involving this.

I can see this site for what it is,and people.I get a lot of people like you slander threads like this,certainly PX related stuff..this is the trend to look for..what gets attacked is usually close to the truth and speaks volumes!

I am selective with My responses and only pulled you up because it grated me..I have gone through a lot of trouble to present this and moronic comments such as the one you made have no place on this forum.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OK. I'll indulge.

What are we supposed to be seeing here, exactly?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Pictures are always treated like this. By a sight that to me is not a place you'd want to discuss in depth ufology which is why I always share experiences, its called poking them with a stick. But if I had pics, not a chance.

Now, you said there was a story behind the pictures. Thats the most important part. Because most videos or pictures are going to be streaks of light, or be orb like, sometimes red, blue, green, orange, white or flash different colors. Some videos are better than others, they show it moving, hovering, and flashing off, or disappearing. But very hard to pick up, and unless its close or there is a personal experience someone has with the object its hard on the pictures alone, if they're not unusual, to know what they are. The pictures could be (fill in a list of possibilities).

What I'd like to know is what the story is behind the picture. The picture is just a touch of extra input to the testimony. Its the testimony that counts, at least to those who have had experiences, cause they already know the pictures will be ridiculed if their poor quality, the average ones, or declared hoax if they were a 1 in a million good quality. Its always like that. Today is no exception.

The story of how he knew it was a ufo, was he connected to the craft. Does he have them show up for him. Is there any more that has occurred?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

As usual ufo pictures with exif data missing !

<< 1    3 >>

join