It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exquisite UFO Video and Images+*Exclusive* Accounts From An Ex Military Personel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I would like to present to you all a compilation of photos and videos from a person I have been corresponding with over the last week.This Gentlemen was presenting (His own images and videos) on a conspiracy site and wanted an explanation.I did offer an explanation of my own,but to be frank these images,videos and additional accounts need further scrutiny and attention! This material involves UFOs and a potentially sinister location and bizarre event-that was captured on a camera through a telescope,our friend also proceeded to have a further look closer.

I will do my best to compile these accounts,although there is such a large load of info,I feel,He and I may not be able to express it to it's fullest magnitude as it is so incredible.The images/videos number in the hundreds in His collection,I have a compilation of these videos and images;as I write I guess about 20? which I will present in this thread.This individual,wants to present these images of 'goings on' upon a local mountain as is,and leave for viewer scrutiny,there is also a story involved, but He doesn't want to go too far into it for now.We have shared lengthy discussions about this and I do have the story in full (more or less) but have been asked to not include every detail for various obvious reasons.

The Gentlemen would like to remain anonymous,certainly for the time being.He is 47 and has a US military background involving various roles it seems.

His M.O.S in the Marine Corps was 6333 Avionics, with the 2nd MAW.He is no longer in the military I might add.

He explained..

"I don't claim any special top secret connections from my time in the military, never saw any combat and really only use it as a reference to my familiarity with various aircraft."

He has also worked for organizations listed in this quote.

"I also worked as a contractor for three member banks of the Federal Reserve, FEMA, DHS and DOD,as well as for several of the top banks in the world,operating encrypted video teleconferencing and global communications equipment."

He is also based in America and what is also noteworthy in relevance to His UFO connections and visits by them (that have gone on His whole life) Is the fact that He has RH negative blood type-this is a reoccurring factor among many UFO cases etc.He is also a farmer now and lives pretty much in a rural setting.

From the conversations that have been ongoing,I understand these incidents have occurred throughout His life and also to other family members i.e. abductions,this case involving His Family member was covered by Budd Hopkins in the 70's.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

*Although He has never recalled abduction happen to Him for the record.

He wants His message and evidence to be put out there for greater scrutiny and attention,as from what I can gather? this is very big news! So please analyze this evidence and I will provide you with His accounts on top of that.He would also like some advice on where would be the best avenue to take this story? So please offer your opinions on that,I suggested ATS would be a good platform to start, as the membership is large and competent in all areas of detection,so I will now recall His accounts that I have been given permission by Him to share.

As I've said this has been ongoing for Him.But lately events have escalated and this is what prompted Him to seek outside explanations and awareness.

The recent spate of events start by our friend noticing and filming a blue UFO dropping/firing something onto a/'the' mountain peak about one or two miles behind the mans farm.He filmed the UFO,through a telescope (in the footage below) and the wobble that ensues at times,is due to His phone camera lens trying to be aligned with the telescope eye piece.

This UFO image was taken from a roof terrace in Queens NY last Friday (the day before an event I will mention below) It was 60ft in diameter.I also think this photo may have been corrected by Him,but I'm quite sure the original is there if needed.

These images are just an example of the kind of craft that follow Him regularly:

So time goes by,a few months it seems.So then the Gentleman went away with family and friends out of state,upon returning,there was a fire blazing away a few miles away up the previously said mountain,apparently it was very wet and the fire seemed unusual given that.Also upon the mountain there is believed to be a military D.U.M.B. with vents coming out of the mountain, there is also sophisticated communication systems up there.So this fire reached quite an intensity evidently,but was put out by firefighters incidentally.

So after this fire, it was now the evening,He proceeded to film the aftermath and activity from now stationed UFOs and take images through His telescope.It seems there were items that caught His eye as He captured these images.He continued doing this and then made way for the mountain and took another load of images from 100yds.There was also His report of a UFO with beings disembarking it and 'searching' the area carrying something blue and I'll mention there are many photos I have not looked at yet (that I will post) one of a few I did look at and did inverted colour on,was creepy and amazing all at the same time-plus I viewed it through a phone, so to get it up on a hi-res monitor will be even more revealing! please adjust these photos and expose further details (back them up as well) and see what you can find,as He additionally discovered when He later analyzed them.He also wants explanations and further insight into what is contained in the images.

Ok..so now fast forward to last Saturday..Our friend has an Experience in His back garden,in which He describes "a round 5ft in diameter drone with a red light behind a camera lens" silently approaching from behind Him patrolling/invading/observing in His garden-it was also 75ft away..after this brief encounter it 'flew' away. I'll just add that He and I believe this 'drone' seems linked to The 'mountain folk' and perhaps for intimidation purposes! BTW, there were witnesses for this incident and many others and there is also no photo (to My knowledge) of this 'drone'.

Here are a compilation of images (hopefully in the correct order) of the fire and various images of the mountain and potential 'goings on',there are plenty more images and videos but this will be all i will upload for the moment.

I will continue to present these photos throughout the thread and can (presumably) put forward important questions to this gentlemen and await response.

Please bear with Me in answering questions,as I have to interact with Him and We both have limited time.But the purpose of this thread will be to identify what is in the photos taken of the mountain? And who/what is it? and not to mention gaining awareness!

So Thank you ATS! I'll be very intrigued to see where this thread goes and what it may reveal?

Also thank you to fellow ATSers Charlie Spears,StratosFear and Arbitrageur! for their helpful pointers enabling Me to imbed the video.

edit on 6-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So your ex military friend is filming a bright star.

Have a look at this video..

That's Venus in the above video and there's no scintillation like in your friends video, but it's being filmed the say way as described in the above video.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Can someone explain why the object becomes occluded at times in the video? Is it being viewed through a chimney or is the video being edited to exclude something nearby?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The video was shot through a telescope eye piece.

To OP
It does look like an out of focus star , the lights in the sky my be planes.

link   

It's said in OP, a phone filming through a Telescope.

He filmed the UFO,through a telescope (in the footage below) and the wobble that ensues at times,is due to His phone camera lens trying to be aligned with the telescope eye piece.

link   

As the OP said, he's filming through a telescope lens.

Fraught with danger

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No I don't think so!! I forgot to add I too have been followed by UFOs most of my life and have also inherited RH negative alleles,I am in a good position to judge this!

Plus He has 100s of videos..

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out,that is exactly the case.a reply to: Mianeye

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The video was shot through a telescope eye piece.

Got it, thanks. So, the object would have to be fixed long enough to set up the shot.

Get out the telescope, set it up, locate the object in the view finder…

Get out the camera, manually hold it to the eyepiece of the telescope, focus and record.

Imo, thats a scintillating star, soft focused (maybe through a blue filter).

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Look, let's just nip this in the bud, right now, ok?

You state you've been given "exquisite UFO video and images" and all you've posted is an out of focus video that is clearly a star scintillating and a bunch of photos that show nothing, a light in the sky could be anything, literally anything, and those photos of the fire? What about them? Again there's nothing to see there, as you said, there were firefighters up there putting it out, any odd lights or sounds will most likely be them, even after the fire is out, as they will often keep an eye on it to make sure it does flare up again.

Why don't you ask your military friend for more specifics?

Date
Time
Azimuth
Weather conditions

You and him need to lift your game, saying you get followed all the time but have absolutely no proof of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Not bad.

He needs to get close up to the action on the mountain.

I will also say... Do people burn lines in trees to avoid forest fire spread or do they just chop the lines out?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nothing I see show s me squat...
Bad images and vids. Fires..well they happen all the time.
This is nothing more then a guy and his phone frealing out over nada.....

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So your ex military friend is filming a bright star.

Have a look at this video..

That's Venus in the above video and there's no scintillation like in your friends video, but it's being filmed the say way as described in the above video.

Thtat's spot on for overfocussing, and things do get larger. But there are stars that do scintillate because of the atmosphere anyway, so it might not quite be the same application. However, the OP does say that this a camera set against a telescope freehand, so I guess that it's more than likely that the telescope was out of focus, as the picture is pretty much okay before the telescope is used.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would say he's pulling your leg judging by what you've presented here.

Badly focused pictures of fire and a film of a light that could be a star only proves he's not very good with camera equipment.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sorry mate, but I'm not seeing the "exquisiteness" on any of the images or video at all I'm afraid.

If your friend has hundreds of videos/images why don't you ask him for the very best ones he has and post them here.

ETA: Those weren't the very best ones were they?

edit on 6/6/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ok, you haven't been here long, but those of us who have, are both cynical and quite judgmental when it comes to UFO's and the media which is used to "expose" them....pixels of brightness against a dark backround is just that, even clear shots of UFO's are highly suspect do to real objects that are powered and unpowered balloons, drones, lens flares, fakes thrown up in the sky, or on a thin wire, fakes done with CGI, or photoshop...."the more incredible the claim, the more incredible the proof" is what the standard mode is here on ATS, the responses you get will reflect that

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As mentioned in the above comments, there is nothing here to prove anything of a strange nature...but...I look forward to the development of this story.

Thank you OP, I hope you are being honest and also that you are not being taken for a ride.

A good start would be the location of the fire, after all, if the fire was strange due to environmental factors, there will be reports of that at least in local media.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You need to prove it is what you say! BTW I have just spoken to the Gentlemen and I suspect He may join just to set this straight.

I have a more Zoomed in version of this blue UFO in my email I'll add later and there are more details to go with this-it is not a star! It moved horizontally I have just been told and then rose.His telescope is properly collimated etc and He knows what He saw and has seen for years.

We have indeed been followed by UFOs all our life my Friend,that is a fact I can tell you!

There is and will plenty of evidence and you'll need to do better than that.

I'm waiting for some top notch analysis of these telescope images on the mountain btw,this is the area He would like to focus on.The UFOS pics are just for content purposes and are not what needs analyzing,as they are real!

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

While I honestly didn't find any of the post of pics and vids to be "exquisite", I am admittedly intrigued enough to see more with the hope the evidence presented will be more eyebrow raising.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The UFOS pics are just for content purposes and are not what needs analyzing,as they are real!

They may be unidentified lights in the sky but that doesn't make them extraterrestrial , as the pictures were taken in Queens NY don't you think it likely they are planes ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join