It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless man sums up society

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If I got caught for that in my country I'd get 6 months or a year, maybe 2.. under about 60 grams I'd probably get what amounts to a slap on the wrist.

Americans are crazy..

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
there but for the grace of god goes anyone.

AMEN TO THAT!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I must say, I'm genuinly jealous of this man.. He's decided to leave the standards of todays society and do his own thing, what he enjoys.

I specifically enjoyed the part where he talks about Facebook, and the fact that he tried to get in touch with some of his "friends." Reminds me a lot of a video I watched not too long ago about how the most famous social media we have today (Facebook) has turned us into the much unsocial generation.

I live in Sweden, and in Sweden people don't even sit next to one another on the bus/train or even while waiting for the bus or train. It's like an unwritten rule, you have to sit with at least one chair between one another, or it's considered awkward. God forbid if you try to strike up a conversation...

Thanks for the post, OP.

/EDIT:
A personal request, if you have the time some day. I'd love to hear this man play some of his music, just to feed off of the emotion(s) he gives off as he's playing.

edit on 9-6-2015 by ColdNCursed because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join