It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

of an improbable UFO interaction during a bivy night alone in the mountain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Interesting story! I went through a very intense period of years, with abduction type experiences, and part of the reason I just couldn't fixate on them as being aliens from another planet was because there seemed to be this spiritual element to much of the experiences, and often more shamanistic.

This all started when I became really into hiking alone almost everyday in nature. It was more to the south west (in the Gard region). But I had found certain spots on a nearby mountain that seemed mystical to me, and I had many strange experiences that were not abduction like, but clearly paranormal.

As far as lights go, one night when I had dreams of meeting and interacting with "alien" like entities, my husband had woken up to watch what he described as a bunch of tiny blue lights swirling over my head.

I don't know what any of this was about. I do feel, however, that these experiences sparked a positive spiritual growth for me.

I am a bit familiar with this region, as I live a little south of Lyon. Beautiful country! It would be interesting to hear if you have any further experiences!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

hah so I'm not the only french on this website

I'm preparing my next hike in the Jura mountains. Planning to go there 2 nights maybe. Probably next weekend depending on meteo and social agenda.I'm taking my gopro so I'll have pics.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
I'm taking my gopro so I'll have pics.

Oh - I don't know, if you do that you may not experience anything...

...didn't you know the surest way to be safe from aliens is to have a camera with you?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Speaking of Hypnosis these things often repeat ,if it is in fact an obduction that you had.
Many use hypnosis to recall the even't ,if you develop PTSD type symptamology, perhaps you should look into that.
edit on 7-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel

hah so I'm not the only french on this website

I'm preparing my next hike in the Jura mountains. Planning to go there 2 nights maybe. Probably next weekend depending on meteo and social agenda.I'm taking my gopro so I'll have pics.

Well, I am half french, at this point- been here exactly half my life. If this weather persists, it should be perfect conditions!

Having weird experiences out in nature made me consider various possibilities-

Like the concepts of various dimensions to reality, and perhaps we only normally perceive a certain level of them according to the support and convergence of others. I mean, what is it that makes us decide something is "real" or not?
_if others can also see it! Otherwise, we will eventually reject it as "not real", and our mind will go into a sort of "cognitive bias", which ignores them. There is the suggestion some have made, that we are able to perceive many other levels to reality beyond third dimension, when we are children, but after enough time of no one else "confirming" them, adults telling us they are not there, our minds learn to only tune in to the level that the collective has agreed upon to label as "real".

So when we spend more and more time without the reality confirming presence of others, perhaps our mind allows itself to "expand" and perceive other ones....?
This idea brings into question the nature of some mental illnesses too.

This was were I struggled- usually a very pragmatic person, my experiences made me assume I must be mentally ill. I am hallucinating.
I went to a doctor, a psychologist, then a psychoanalyst, and the problem was that, in between these "hallucinations" I was very balanced mentally! They were very isolated deviations from "normal". Even people that suffer periodic psychosis have symptoms the rest of the time- depression, withdrawal from social life, strange beliefs. Like not only having an experience in which I can describe what I saw, felt at the time, but a psychotic person would have probably elaborate beliefs about the nature of those events- which I didn't have. I was still functioning normally in everyday life, with responsibility and all.

So this made think that I was not mentally ill. But since then I've wondered- maybe some mentally ill people get glimpses of other levels of reality, and then, in an attempt to create some sort of stability, create a belief around it. Trying to make sense out of uncommon events...

Some of the things that happened to me brought to the forefront issues like pollution, and destruction of earth habitat. This let me think of concepts of "elementals" or earthly entities. I even have had the thought of animals having "spirits" that detach and travel around easily. I don't know though.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
-oh I forgot what I wanted to say, as I wandered of into questions ....

It might be interesting to gather information on the areas you go into, as far as what kinds of rock there is, and how much water?

Here we are in what is often called "Le Triangle de La Burle" - Mount Gerbier de Jonc, Mézenc- which are known for sightings of strange lights, "fireballs" and magnetic anamolies which effect navigation equipment (something like sixty plane crashes in the last forty years).

But even long before, druid considered this area special and described balls of light here.

Now, this is ancient volcanos, the land is filled with caves and underground caverns, and lots of water underneath.
This might effect electromagnetic fields...
And electromagnetic fields have shown to varied effects upon the brain!

Something to consider looking into when you are researching areas for your trips, or explanations for events like you described!

(I just grabbed a link at hazard, but now see it originates with the Huffington post, which is not so reliable! But tons of other sources can be found if one wishes to google)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Logiciel

Great story S&F I think you had an actual encounter. Thank you for describing the orb in more detail. So you say it was more blue than a flashlight, was it a royal blue light? Was the entire orb the same color blue? Was it circular? Could you see it's size? How far away from the tent was the orb you think?

I googled the camping equipment you're describing and I've shopped for camping gear so I know what you're saying. The 10* sleeping bag is like a down puffy jacket, and you were wearing 2 down puffy jackets while sleeping? A one person tent is tiny so completely summersaulting in your sleep would be very strange. What time did you wake up in the morning?

When you woke up at 10pm, how did you know it was 10pm? Did you look at your watch? Or phone? What color does the screen light up to? How did you sit up? Is it possible you could have hallucinated from the light on your clock, fell asleep while sitting up, fell over to your side, and since you had a rough night sleeping, you toss and turn to eventually be face down, and then you enter a deep relaxing sleep and wake up shocked. Possible?

I do believe you had an encounter, I just want to get some other questions out of the way.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

red in a book about a man getting introduced to chamanism in the Andes, "the seven fethers of the eagle" that animal races have a common shared spirit. Rather than one fox having a specific personality, there is the spirit of the fox, the spirit of the eagle, the snake, taking care of its creatures and bonding them by a universal link making all eagles , foxes and snakes part of a god

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

regarding the orb, as I said I didn't have a direct visual contact but could clearly see it through the fabric. The roof of the tent is green so it might have altered the color a bit but it was a sky blue.
Just googled blue fireball and holy canolli this is exactly what I saw the one on the right
It looked like a blue fireball and I had the feeling it behaved like water as well. It defenitely had a trail. my sensation was that it was between 1 meter and 5 meter from me and the ball semed small, maybe like 10 cm diameter but again I could be totally wrong as I saw it through my tent.

tent was a Huba Nook. Lot of entry of air which is great for summer but not good when you're cold hehe. I had to change it because I'm too tall for this tent. (I'm 1.92 meter) and I HATE it when the top of my feet touch the fabric (for many reasons). I now purchased a Nigor Pio Pio solo tent. Both expensive pieces of equipement but I always invest in durable. Solo tents is a bit strange concept and volume but my experience is that finding a spot for a tent that has a large footprint can be very stressful specialy if you have to set up camp in a hurry. Solo tents have narrow footprint allowing you to have more options.

this is the sleeping bag I had. synthetic Millet Baikal 750 does say comfort 10°, limit 6°, extreme -6° so I was really pushing it because it must have been between 2 and -1 that night. frost on the grass in the morning. Had a thermo t-shirt, and the down jacket was feathers so it helped but man I was surfing on that cold shiver wave all night so let me tell you I did a lot of meditation. I "woke up" at 5 am as soon as I could make my tea in natural light and would know I would not have too long to wait for heat rising up a bit. It was freezing. Had no gloves, my hands were really hurting.

I had my iphone on airplane mode next to me as my all my maps are on it. so I had acurate time. screen is set on minimum light and lights up low grey as for not being blinded I have black background. I always try to use low level of light at night and my headlamp is red LED mode at night not to attract... anything. hehe
Don't remember sitting up at this moment. When I saw the orb i was on my back and just turned my head. When I woke up I was on my stomach. I remember turning on the stomach once during the night before this finding it really uncomfy and turnign on my back again. Once again changing position in a sleeping bag is "stressful" clearly wakes me up if I try to move. I have an extremely light sleep which is good for this context.
It is possible I jsut turned during my sleep but when I woke up on my stomach, I was dead centered on my Thermolight. This is really like ... improbable that i would have managed to flip without noticing and be centered on that matress... really. Had I rolled on the side of my matress... wouldn't even have bothered creating this thread hehe.
So it clearly is a possibility. Just don't get it.

edit on 8-6-2015 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

done my time bivvying out in the sticks observing phenomenon. nearly 30 years.
a most recent observation was an orb type object at around 2 meters from ground level moving at fast walking pace. colour was mother of pearl. I was quite surprised at the proximity of it to me, however, it moved past me as I kept my gaze without incident and I got the feeling nothing sinister here.

f.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

cool.

I tell my brain to trus my heart. My heart is protected by my love of all that is true, amazing and composes this universe.
I will leave tomorrow for a night out on this mount around 2000 meter high.
Will make a post if anything happens. Should be a clear night hopefully...
Mont Granier

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've had Many high strange events in this region. Most defy classification...

cyberwest.com...

Good luck on your excursions....

edit on 19-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

best wishes with the uap's.

keep yer socks dry.

f

top topics

<< 1   >>

join