It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Genetic Study Suggests the Pharaohs of Egypt Were Alien Hybrids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlmightyAdam
well, i dont think the whole "alien" scheme fits ancient Kemet. Pharoahs did intermingle with Nephilim a.k.a giants in those days. Giants were the reason the giza pyramids were even built

Since you're saying that as if it's not the product of a delusional imagination, then surely you wouldn't mind providing some facts to back it up. Right?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: Char-Lee

The relevance being... that you just kept googling the name until you found someone with the same name? Who turns out to be an IT guy? In another country?

Sorry, not seeing the relevance here.

The question to me is how can you all go on discussing something shown to be a hoax for so many dayyyyysssss?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Problem is we are a species with amnesia.

We just know so little from our past, let alone the pyramids and other Megalithic structures. Proving anything is almost impossible, let alone such things from a very long time ago. But fact is back then all over the world they had the know how to work with the hardest&most heavy stones. Logic can't be found here.. real answers either.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin

We just know so little from our past, let alone the pyramids and other Megalithic structures. Proving anything is almost impossible, let alone such things from a very long time ago.

Maybe, maybe not.

But one thing we DO know is that the source in the OP is a faked-up "news" story that is offering a false report on a real investigation that had nothing at all to do with any aliens in any way, shape or form.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We just know so little from our past, let alone the pyramids and other Megalithic structures. Proving anything is almost impossible, let alone such things from a very long time ago. But fact is back then all over the world they had the know how to work with the hardest&most heavy stones. Logic can't be found here.. real answers either.

Do all your thoughts come from Grahan Hancock?

FYI, we know quite well how most megalithic structures were made, as well as how most pyramids were made, and the techniques are quite logical. The only place logic can't be found is in the ignorant minds of those who refuse to believe that humans are capable of working stone, sometimes to great effect.

There isn't a (known) megalithic site on the planet that couldn't be duplicated with known ancient methods and tools, given enough man-hours. Not one. Are some of them impressive? Absolutely. Some extraordinarily so, but all are well within what human beings are capable of.
edit on 6/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

you are part of the problem - not part of the solution

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

FYI, we know quite well how most megalithic structures were made, as well as how most pyramids were made, and the techniques are quite logical. The only place logic can't be found is in the ignorant minds of those who refuse to believe that humans are capable of working stone, sometimes to great effect.

There isn't a (known) megalithic site on the planet that couldn't be duplicated with known ancient methods and tools, given enough man-hours. Not one. Are some of them impressive? Absolutely. Some extraordinarily so, but all are well within what human beings are capable of.

Tho I agree with you, I really do. I too think it's very curious that the largest stones humanity has ever moved were at civilizations beginning. That is kinda contrary to the normal flow of technology.

That said I 100% know anchient aliens is almost totally full of $((!T. That we could build pyramids today if we wanted (a common AA claim is that we couldn't replicate what the anchients did). I've poured over OOParts looking for anything truely unexplainable and have come up empty handed.

All that said I do think it's fair to assume large peices of prehistory have been lost. I bet there are multiple lost civilizations every bit as advanced as the pre roman Greeks. Hell I bet homo Sapians weren't even the first intelligent beings. A say reptilian culture that never made it past the Stone Age might not have left enough for us to ever know they existed.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

How so I did research for many hours in fact.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Because you're still posting in this thread, thus continuing the discussion. At least that's what I think ignorant_ape meant.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

Tho I agree with you, I really do. I too think it's very curious that the largest stones humanity has ever moved were at civilizations beginning. That is kinda contrary to the normal flow of technology.

Not only that, it's not even remotely true.

Harte

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Because you're still posting in this thread, thus continuing the discussion. At least that's what I think ignorant_ape meant.

Ah responding to response gets response...got it! Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Really when have we moved bigger stones then Baalbek??

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The Thunderstone in Russia, moved in the 1700's

en.wikipedia.org...

ancientaliensdebunked.com...
edit on 10-6-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Harte

The large stones at Baalbek were place by the Romans. Not exactly "at civilizations beginnings."

Harte

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
And now the final question: Apparentlhy the original story is a complete hoax - But why? Laughs - doesn't seem very funny to me. So why bother?

I know some will say people hoax things to get their kicks - Yes this is possible.

But if your a skeptic of the 'anti ancient alien' debunkers, you might think that possibly, just possibly there is a deliberate
motivation in this hoax - discredit the 'Ancient Aliens' theorists - Or, and I say this whimsically, if you are in fact an alien
or alien hybbrid - cover your tracks and keep the truth buried.

edit on 30-10-2015 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
And now the final question: Apparentlhy the original story is a complete hoax - But why? Laughs - doesn't seem very funny to me. So why bother?

I know some will say people hoax things to get their kicks - Yes this is possible.

But if your a skeptic of the 'anti ancient alien' debunkers, you might think that possibly, just possibly there is a deliberate
motivation in this hoax - discredit the 'Ancient Aliens' theorists - Or, and I say this whimsically, if you are in fact an alien

Nah not really. I'm really into Stargate though.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

I think Georgio is doing just fine without any help from the anti ancient alien theorist theorists' hoaxed hoaxes.
edit on 30-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Harte

North sea gas rigs? Many thousands of tonnes? Which are weighted down by concrete. A thousand times larger than Baalbek?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join