It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Genetic Study Suggests the Pharaohs of Egypt Were Alien Hybrids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Did they use pyramids as landing ships?

Did they move around the galaxy using a ring called a stargaze?

Think the OP been watching to much SG-1

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Good question. I'd also like to add- how is a pyramid more complex than say an aircraft carrier or a cruise ship? They have lots of perfectly right angles and things built to the millimeter tolerance wise.

Or better yet our computers. The Gaza pyramid is more sophisticated and precise than the microscopic sized tolerances on a circuit board?

Ever thought that , yes, if we wanted to we could build a pyramid every bit as meticulously but we'd have to collectively be crazy on some religion and be doing it to appease some fictitious god.

Now a days we may be every bit as crazy but we won't express it by building a pyramid like that. And in general for building construction we aren't as obsessed with perfection cause to serve its function it doesn't need to be a perfectly plum building. Close enough to not matter is good enough.
edit on 6-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: correcting my auto correct

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ever thought that , yes, if we wanted to we could build a pyramid every bit as meticulously but we'd have to collectively be crazy on some religion and be doing it to appease some fictitious god.

I don't know about that...One was built in Las Vegas. Today it's a hotel...

And just a quick note on the "scale" thing and tolerances: Inside your computer, and sharing that circuit board are your chips...built to nanometer scale.

Further, IF it was decided to build a true replica of the Great Pyramid; I suspect, given a large enough budget, the project wouldn't take more than a couple of years...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Good points. I'd like to add that the Vegas pyramid was built by crazy people obsessed with and worshiping something...money.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Seems the OP has scampered off in the face of actual evidence disputing his story and claim.

Funny that....

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Stefan Fleischmann , System Administrator
Stockholm University » Faculty of Science » Chemistry Section » Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics

it is my belief that any work done in Egypt was at a school associated orr lab, there seems to be such schools and labs for every country in Cairo for Egyptian studies.

sukat.su.se...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Systems Administrator... he's an IT guy?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Well from what I remember the royal class (from ancient Egypt) did inbreeding to protect their DNA? but of course as with a result that they where getting faults (medical abnormalities). The size of their skull remained big(ger) but just faults came due to inbreading like; Familial Gynecomastia...

As for many who did practise head binding, the Q remains they did so would be like their masters? And perhaps some where not a result of head binding but a mix between later on when less and less with those genes came around. As for the myths of giants, perhaps that doesn't mean in body size but just that they where much smarter (&with elongated/lager skulls).
Just look now, people stil practise traditions, even these days for thousands of years later on.. (even while most traditions are stupid and the thought behind it lost their meaning).

Of course it may have been just be another species of human, the word ''alien'' of course right away doesn't sound believable.
edit on 6-6-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Systems Administrator... he's an IT guy?

Clearly if any such study exists it is not correct as read here. I don't believe for a moment it would have released any conclusion worded as it is either.
Still I believe in a good search for any crumb that may be true. So far I can't see any accept that many studies have been done using Polymerase Chain Reaction which is spelled wrong it seems in the article from the OP and some include a Fleischmann and many studies have been done on Akhenaten.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

Well from what I remember the royal class (from ancient Egypt) did inbreeding to protect their DNA?

The Ancient Egyptians didn't have the technology to even realize that they were infested with worms, let alone, that they had DNA.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm sure Disclose TV doesn't worry about their readership vetting "sources" or verifying claims.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Of course not the word DNA but just their line / smart enough to know that when you breed with another (human) species you loose your own traits.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

No swisss university.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

I still believe that aliens have visited Earth long ago...to this day it is impossible to determine how the great pyramids were built so perfectly in line with the stars and Earth's longitude and latitude.

If people like you actually did even 10 minutes research you would realize that this whole thing of the great pyramids somehow aligning with stars, and longitude/latitude is a MYTH and it has been debunked by very credible scientists/astronomers many times over many years.
It is so cringeworthy to have to witness people still bringing this up...

***Rolls eyes until they fall out of my head***

It also amazes me that current engineers can't even build sh*t even close to the complexity to what Engineers did back in Egypt so don't even start on it with me. I have done more research on this stuff more than you have sir.

If you believe that, then it is blatantly obvious that you haven't.

Harte

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

do we really need to point out that stockholm is the capital of sweden ?

so relevance to this idiocy = zero

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think the naysayers are on shaky ground, because of the elongated skulls with no central suture, in the museum of Malta ,and the Museum in Paracas. In my anatomical knowledge, if a human were to be born without a central suture, That's enough to say it is alien to a human infant, then where does it leave us?

Anatomical knowledge would have led you to learn about Saggital Synostosis, a deformity (from my own post on a Paracas thread on ATS).

OP: I dont' think we'll ever see a peer reviewed article of the findings as the original study, done in 2008, does not include Dr. Fleischmann and it was done to investigate a genetic disorder that caused the pharaohs to produce excessive female hormones. The results show nothing out of this world. Link: www.medicalalumni.org...

Your article just jumps to conclusions, but it does come from Disclose TV.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I'm sure Disclose TV doesn't worry about their readership vetting "sources" or verifying claims.

True I am sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

do we really need to point out that stockholm is the capital of sweden ?

so relevance to this idiocy = zero

The relevance should have been obvious.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I still believe that aliens have visited Earth long ago...to this day it is impossible to determine how the great pyramids were built so perfectly in line with the stars and Earth's longitude and latitude.

If people like you actually did even 10 minutes research you would realize that this whole thing of the great pyramids somehow aligning with stars, and longitude/latitude is a MYTH and it has been debunked by very credible scientists/astronomers many times over many years.

I have done more research on this stuff more than you have sir.

That's quite obviously not true, so now the question is: Why do you feel the need to lie about such things? To strangers on the internet, no less.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It also amazes me that current engineers can't even build sh*t even close to the complexity to what Engineers did back in Egypt so don't even start on it with me. I have done more research on this stuff more than you have sir.

Just as well YOU are not an engineer then

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join