It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house has been destroyed by a para-military unit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Ach, it'll polish out. A wee nail here, a wee picture hung There and ye wont notice it. tis but a flesh wound.

Exactly. Just a little fixin up! These ATSers get easily excited.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

House was in Greenwood Village, which is a nice area. Million dollar neighborhoods over there.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Legman

Let me guess, you are more than proud of the work your boys did on an innocent family's adobe.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well they are just going to turn it to the perp, the PD is just going to say it is not their fault he went in the house.

No way the PD would ever get stuck for that bill IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was going to ask if they bombed the place when I saw the pics. Then I saw in the article that they did use explosives. Talk about going overboard. Overkill much?

ETA: I hope the guy doesn't push for damages. If so, there's a strong possibility that he'll be harassed in one way or another.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Anyone see how screwed up our country has become?

It is now so obvious that even the blind are starting to see it. The only one's who don't some how think it's part of the American Dream or such or are the psychopaths running the place.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Metallicus

Actually I guess we shouldn't be surprised. They actually burned a house freeking down to get Dorner.

Holy crap, whatever we do, don't give them surplus napalm, WP grenades, or flame throwers to go with the MRAPs.

Yup, instead of waiting patiently for him to run out of food and water. He wouldn't have been able to stay in there for more than a few weeks, tops.

But no...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What ever happened to tear gas to flush a guy out? Serious question.

This is so beyond disgusting. It's downright terrifying, insane, and pathetic. Sorry, but me and mine will no longer be setting foot in the US. Love Americans, but I totally distrust your local law enforcement agencies who can't deal with issues in a better way than we've been seeing.

'Serve and protect' has a new definition every day it seems, since they went nix on protecting a family's home and property. IMO resorting to explosives is way over the top considering the crime. Sure he was armed, and it's very serious, no picnic for sure, but they've displayed a serious lack of ability to deal with a situation that requires an IQ above 40, such as resorting to other means first to diffuse the situation. I hope this goes viral, really I do.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the house had lasers hooked up to destroy anyone whose dna was not programmed into it then this would not have happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Some police apparently get some kind of high going on when they get to destroy or shoot something. They become non-human around that point and become fixated on (to ripoff Pantera here) a vulgar display of power.
What other excuse can there possibly be to destroy an innocent man's home over a shoplifting incident that probably wasn't worth $20 to begin with?

This is insanity on display. We're already seeing signs of the same careless disregard for the lives of people as well as their pets.

Best way to make this stop is garnish their wages until the damages are paid for.
I bet that would curb this kind of craziness very quickly.

That is the best solution.I push for that position for years. The problem is police officers have immunity to civil prosecution .

What needs to be done to get them to act better across-the-board is that immunity needs to be removed . When they figure out it could come out of their own pocket instead of the cities I guarantee you they will act differently .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Definitely not BATFE (ATF) they are extemely polite when conducting a search and seizure warrant (with battering rams and jaws of life). You really need to experience the polite conversation at that "surprise we are here" ice cream social event.

edit on 5-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

thank you for this. i try to put as many stories about cops indescriminately breaking the law. i believe that is the only way to stop this before it ends much worse than it has to. the longer they get away with this, the more the public is going to go to extremes when they have had enough.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There's a reason they are called Law Enforcement Officers...but man, that place looks like something out of the ME after a drone strike.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Tear gas is flammable and the canisters dispersing it get hot. That's what set the Branch Davidian compound at Waco on fire. Strictly speaking tear gas/CS gas should only be used in open environments without flammable things around. Not to mention that tear gas isn't a real incapacitating agent, it's not hard to filter out (and people of tougher constitution have been known to just ignore it entirely).

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Metallicus

Actually I guess we shouldn't be surprised. They actually burned a house freeking down to get Dorner.

Holy crap, whatever we do, don't give them surplus napalm, WP grenades, or flame throwers to go with the MRAPs.

Yup, instead of waiting patiently for him to run out of food and water. He wouldn't have been able to stay in there for more than a few weeks, tops.

But no...

Umm, that is what stink bomb gas is for

www.defenseone.com...

What they did here you would expect to see in Iraq when going after a group of terrorist.
edit on 5-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I am more delighted when people do not get sarcasm.

It makes me chuckle.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

the government would no doubt condemn his house.... when they created the situation.

Anyone see how screwed up our country has become?

Lamentable, your once proud nation has gone to the dogs

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf
a reply to: aboutface

Tear gas is flammable and the canisters dispersing it get hot. That's what set the Branch Davidian compound at Waco on fire. Strictly speaking tear gas/CS gas should only be used in open environments without flammable things around. Not to mention that tear gas isn't a real incapacitating agent, it's not hard to filter out (and people of tougher constitution have been known to just ignore it entirely).

I am glad you brought Waco up. Now that I think about it , that was about the time this police violence started. It has been gathering momentum since.And it wasnt tear gas , it was a round from an Abrams that hit their fuel oil tank.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Please, this guy will get enough money to fix the house and increase its value past what it was.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They could of gas him out if they wanted too. They just wanted to play the part of the hulk this time lol

Marvel VS DC (Avengers Battle!)

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join