It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: American Psychos & CIA Torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Today on Off the Grid, I sound off on the American Psychological Association’s involvement in legitimizing the CIA’s Torture program. I also reveals how money played a big role in binding the two groups to each other.

Do you think it’s too late for reform? Has America created a culture of torture that can’t be undone? Let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Good video Jess.... Cops capture and beat the crap out of supposedly bad guys to the point of killing them.. You were in the military and some of the stuff they made you do in training would be considered torture (Seal training sucks)... Degrees of torture ? You and I both grew up thinking America was better than this crap.... Only to find out later that dictator banana republic crony justice is the same even for us as a nation.

We are on the same page when it comes to this subject and let us hope they never pick one of us for some kind of special rendition interview.

This whole subject is so distasteful..... yet absolutely needs to be exposed for what it was and is. Anyone who thinks water boarding is not all that bad have never experienced the procedure first hand with experienced guys who can take you to deaths door, time after time, day after day.. At least it leaves no photographical marks/evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A hypocritical oath would be sorta foolish however a Hippocratic Oath would be what Doctors take.

Note; I am not trying to be pedantic however this needs to be said….
edit on 5-6-2015 by notmyrealname because: Pedant disclaimer

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
COME ON Jessie,YOU know what they did in PHOENIX...THIS is nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Without some sudden and drastic change, the process of reform will be a long and hard one. The evil is entrenched to the core on so many fronts, not just with government policy but through family, culture, heritage and choice.

Declassifying and resolving 9/11 is one event than could help end the governments torture policy. Stop the problem at the source.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, um, Jesse. What gives? Everything until now was being censored? By whom pray tell. It was SO huh? Sneaky

Ok, ok on topic. I believe we can stop them from torturing foreigners as soon as we can get them from illegally intercepting and data crunching every U.S. citizens private communications. I wouldn't hold your breath though....unless of course you're being water boarded.

edit on 5-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think it has gone institutional.

The torture has become an integral part of their modes operandi and they do it like we drink water.

Only thing they drip it on your scull….drip…drip…drip

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

At least we don't torture the innocent. I love ya Jesse, I was born and raised in MN, and love that you go after a lot of conspiracy stuff others wont.

With that said, I think you need to take a break from targeting the US for a while. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things the US does wrong, and we need to hold people accountable. The problem is that when you are a country like the US with the freedom of speech we have, our freedom to criticize our own government is used as propaganda around the world to spread hatred towards us.

It works like this. Countries like China censor EVERYTHING the public sees. The majority of Chinese citizens have no idea what is really going on in the world, especially in their own country. They do get to see and hear anything negative about the US though, especially when we criticize ourselves. This paints the picture that the US is a terrible place.

So again...not to hate on ya, but there are good things going on in the US you could talk about every now and then. Or at least maybe 1 out of every 100 stories you do could be about other countries conspiracies.

The US can't be that bad compared to the rest of the world, if it was, why would millions of people every year still try to come here? A lot of them risking their lives in the process?

edit on 5-6-2015 by c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Dog gone it gumbe, everyone knows that everyone tortures someone at some time, It just isn't inclusive for the alphabet agencies. Torture can take various forms as well: such water boarding to depriving a widow and her children of needed income.
Out of whatever remaining respect, SnF.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The CIA has been murdering and such since day one.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We've got far too much violence all over the world. Our own country's violent against our own people and there's violence of people against people. Of course it's all led by our entertainment and the video game industry. It's all violence, violence, violence. People then start to become immune to violence and it becomes a secondary thought. We can start by stopping our culture of war in this country. It's time to end war, and whether that can ever happen, I don't know.

originally posted by: 727Sky

Good video Jess.... Cops capture and beat the crap out of supposedly bad guys to the point of killing them.. You were in the military and some of the stuff they made you do in training would be considered torture (Seal training sucks)... Degrees of torture ? You and I both grew up thinking America was better than this crap.... Only to find out later that dictator banana republic crony justice is the same even for us as a nation.

We are on the same page when it comes to this subject and let us hope they never pick one of us for some kind of special rendition interview.

This whole subject is so distasteful..... yet absolutely needs to be exposed for what it was and is. Anyone who thinks water boarding is not all that bad have never experienced the procedure first hand with experienced guys who can take you to deaths door, time after time, day after day.. At least it leaves no photographical marks/evidence.

top topics

join