It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My eyes very rarely deceive me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

What I saw had nothing to do with the clouds but thank you for taking the time to give your critical evaluation.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

OK We'll forget about the unimportant clouds.

So, we know this was witnessed in some part of the world on June 5th at some time of day (I'm guessing it was daytime if you saw clouds (oops, sorry)).

Can you share any of these details so we can help you search for the truth?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Who needs pictures for proof. I have never seen an indisputable picture. I have seen ufos. I am tired of pictures of unidentified things. Better to trust an honest account of an observation and I find no reason to not trust you on your accounting. Thank you for sharing it.

My sightings came decades ago and I have pondered the ramifications most of my life. Alien, human? Maybe the universe is so much more complicated then we know and these ufos are just some kind of natural fluctuation in the fabric of a very complex universe. Universe Fooling Observers.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So true. There is so much we do not understand about the complexity of this dimension we call reality. Unexplained does not make them any less real. The UFO phenomena has existed for as long as man has. Here is something that I have wandered, what if many of the things we have identified through astronomy are totally wrong. For instance, maybe, not all "planets" are actually planets.

I have often thought that it was possible some of them are actually massive vehicles. We will not see evidence of life because they are inside and only pods or drones are sent out to explore. There are physics that we have been told are not possible, because we have no way of understanding that something not in our atmosphere could actually defy logic.

We are told that from our atmosphere when we look into space that certain stars will appear to be flashing colors and that this is because of how light is refracted in the spectrum from our viewing degree, what is those are flashing different colors because they are? I have no way of being certain? How can they?

Ever seen a "shooting star" and wonder if they are really stars? Maybe they are going so fast that they simply cross the threshold of this dimension and travel to another one.

Could what we think are UFO's be us from the future? Sure. And the reason they are not contacting us at regular face to face meetings is that they would alter a time line that would affect their own survival?

Many of the ideas I am suggesting seem very far fetched, but so did us having electricity long ago. There are movies we have all seen that do put these theories into place, sure they are just movies, but it is often said that "truth is stranger than fiction"!
edit on 6-6-2015 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Thank you. I was surprised that it morphed into 3 separate orbs. So what I truly saw was amazing! I have seen other types of UFO, but never one like this. I did think my eyes were deceiving me and I kept watching to see if they had any flapping motion and all they did was just go up and down and side to side. They appeared to be so high I had no reason to think they were birds and whatever they were just vanished.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

It was just a personal experience that I was impulsive enough to share and I gave a descriptive accounting of what I saw. I appreciate the fact that there are many more intelligent people than I and you are really only trying help. I did not mean to seem standoffish in my responses, but it does seem as though I may have offended you. If so, my deepest apologies.

I will admit I was a tad bit frustrated that you were fixated on the clouds rather than what I actually wrote in the OP. I am new so I am learning. I have no idea what type of clouds they were and I have no way of knowing how high they were.

What I do know is that what started as one non-metallic orb morphed into 2 then 3 separate orbs. They all moved in a little dance around each other and then 2 went one way and vanished and the other went the opposite direction and vanished. The whole thing took about a minute. They did appear to be very high and the reason I used the estimate I did was most planes in this area are traveling at around 36,000 feet, these seemed to be higher than that.

Yes it was daytime and for the record I do see clouds at night to, but the key to this is that the things were black and non-shiny, so I could not have seen them during the night and that is why I suggested they were non-metallic in nature.

They very well could have been non-reflective metallic objects. They were not that big, by perception at least and each orb had the exact same size and shape and color. For reference as to the size, if you took a 12 oz can of whatever beverage of your choice and used the circumference as a guide that is about how big they looked.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Thanks for the heads up, but I am certain they were not Chinese lanterns. No noises, they were very high. I would not have had time in this instance to take pictures, they didn't stick around and I wouldn't take my eyes off of them to even try.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

My apologies, I may have been curt and snide with you, please, forgive me.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You could be right, but I only have past experience and years of sky watching to go by.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I get that the clouds seem to be a very important part of this equation, it all happened in about 1 minute, then I came here and wrote what I saw in the most descriptive way I could.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

They were not obscured by the clouds. The clouds were in the background of 2 of the orbs at one point but they vanished shortly after that and they did not go behind the clouds.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I did not mean to seem standoffish in my responses, but it does seem as though I may have offended you. If so, my deepest apologies.

Nope... not offended in the least. I would take quite a bit to do something like that

I was just trying to squeeze some more information out. I find the whole UFO topic very interesting, so when folks mention sightings, it's fun to try and figure out what it might have been. Dates, times, locations, etc assist in doing that. For example, someone else in the same area may have seen what you saw and reported it somewhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Speaking of shooting stars, my wifw and I were laying in the yard stargazing when I spotted one. I said shooting star and pointed. She spotted it and we waited for it to fade.

It didn't! It was straight up like a game of pong. It looked like it bounced off a wall and went the other way. We stared at each other with the WTF look untill I said, did we just witness a real life pong game?

My wife who doesn't swear said what the F# was that??? If I hadn't seen it I'd call BS...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ufo showed itself for you bud lucky

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I seen something similar to that which you described though at night and they were lit or lights, as one then three, dancing, moving around intelligent to each other.

Very fascinating and I also know my sky objects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join