It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The World Be Better Off With Females Leading World Governments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The male species has lead world country Governments since written history began and probably longer. Their track record speaks for itself.

Our female species are our life givers, caretakers of our children and our sick and frail. Females shy away from violence.

With the above comments in mind do you think that if our female species lead our world country Governments would we be better off then we are now?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Possibly....as long as we're not talking about Hillary.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

It's doubtful. Women don't always shy away from violence. They just give the green light to their men to go at it. Matter of fact, a mother can be a down right scary individual when their children are in danger.

I don't want to turn this into a political debate, but if you'd like an example of female leadership, take a look at Angela Merkel and Hillary Clinton. Their track records are still on par with their male counterparts.

link   

With the above comments in mind do you think that if our female species lead our world country Governments would we be better off then we are now?

For 51 weeks possibly.

As one week could get sketchy.

link   

I used to think that way until I saw what intimidation and harassment really looked like. Some will stop at nothing to be on top and the mighty war and banking machine would never let that happen. Females have a difficult time about choosing to go into politics. I've watched several candidates being subjected to vile smear campaigns. Who wants that?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Male and female have no relationship to what makes a good leader.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No. The world would be just as messed up as it is now, except the reasons would be different. The problem is that we are all human, no one is perfect, and no one solution is going to satisfy everyone.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
# we could have a damn dog run this country. We all know that TPTB are the ones that run this show. My guess is that a majority of them are male. If that were truly not the case then yes, absolutely, I would love to have more women in power.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No. What do I base that on? PMS.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Margaret Thatcher

Then there could be a world crisis on "that week"

Good as dead
/
edit on Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:28:07 -0500283America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

For 51 weeks possibly.

As one week could get sketchy.

You do realize the "female" cycle happens once a month dont you? L2Sex-ed lol

Your pot shot was off by about 11 weeks

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And you do realize a woman in her early 50s likely no longer has that 1 week? We are empowered ALL the time!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hell no.

All it would take is two women to come into the UN in the same dress and there would be a world war

And ones a month all hell world break loose!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And you do realize a woman in her early 50s likely no longer has that 1 week? We are empowered ALL the time!

haha Touche!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
The male species has lead world country Governments since written history began and probably longer. Their track record speaks for itself.

Our female species are our life givers, caretakers of our children and our sick and frail. Females shy away from violence.

There have been female leaders all around the world throughout history and I wouldn't say they have been any more peaceful than the men.

It's a tad sexist to assume women are the "gentler" sex - they are not! Every person, male or female, has the capacity in them to act with compassion or downright hatred, or anything in between.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

please research the political carreer of margret thatcher .

then come back and see if you want to re-write your OP

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Look up queen Ranavalona of madagasca. She was crazy.......isis crazy.
edit on 5-6-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Seriously?

Good people are good people. Male, female, black, white, purple.

This is not any different than suggesting white people are better leaders than blacks.

Or vice versa.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
``Females``?!

Saying females like that is kinda sexist OP.

Your title should read: ``Would The World Be Better Off With Women Leading World Governments``

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah we'd be better off. I mean we know that men and women are kind of the ying and yang...the same but different.

Women can be great leaders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join