It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 180 Seconds You Will Be Voting For Bernie Sanders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man oh man, Bernie seems to be catching on. Even if he gets elected and can't fulfill his promises, I know it's in his heart, where it counts.
Take it away Bernie.

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The last time I voted for Hope and Change I got fisted by the U.S. Government instead.

I reserve my judgement. An idealist isn't always the best presidential choice. The last 8 years have proven that, and I voted for the guy. Twice.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

"Something is fundamentally wrong."
Go Bernie

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No politician is going to convince me to vote for them in 3 minutes.

Not a chance in Hell.

I will look into all of them as closely as I can, or as I can stand, then make my decision. That'll take more than 3 months, much less 3 minutes.

Sorry.

+30 more 
link   
I watched the vid twice and he is lying, you can tell because his lips were moving.

They are all the same.

+5 more 
link   

He undoubtably has a big heart but I believe his expectations are too high .

I still "Stand with Rand".

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I can't even pick out what kind of cereal I want in 180 seconds.

The words sound good, but I need to hear the actual strategy behind it. No, no, no, this is going to take a while.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've been a fan of Bernie Sanders since I first heard him speak, but in all honesty he doesn't stand a chance in American elections

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A Marxist whose largest donors are unions and wants to rob me to buy votes from someone else. No thanks. The current two party system sucks, but I'm not going to support a loon who hates me because of that.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Right now, the only way any politician will get my vote in 3 minutes, is if he/she says,

"Okay. We screwed you over. Here are the departments I'm going to cut. . . . . . . . . "

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

That would make me moist.

In the eyes. Perverts.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Not even then...

The govt. bureaucracy is far, far too entrenched for that to ever happen...

Clearly, any politician who says "I will fix this" is rather delusional. It's not "I" anymore, if it ever was...
edit on 6/5/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
The last time I voted for Hope and Change I got fisted by the U.S. Government instead.

I reserve my judgement. An idealist isn't always the best presidential choice. The last 8 years have proven that, and I voted for the guy. Twice.
The last time we voted for Hope and Change, we were blindsided by a charismatic black candidate that was presented to us out of nowhere, who literally no one had heard of before his candidacy, and who, at this point it's safe to say, was clearly groomed to be more of the same. I still have no idea what Obama's views and policy's were before he became president, but I know for a fact that Bernie Sanders has always, for decades, stood up for the little guy.

He's the closest thing to a true, clean politician we've had in a very long time, and in my opinion is the best shot we have at real change.

I won't be hoodwinked again.
edit on 5-6-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You didn't pause long enough for the punch line.

Now excuse me while I clean off my keyboard.

link   
a reply to: seagull

And here I thought you were the idealist.

We don't need a politician.

We need one brave man to say, "Enough is enough."

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
... and I voted for the guy. Twice.

Ouch. I empathize with you on that one.
Not that I voted as you did, but when the Politicians Promise things, you must know that...well it's like a police interrogation.
They will Lie, try to make you think they have evidence, try and get a confession with any means possible.
Same thing in Politics.
They will Lie, try to make you think they have your back, promise the moon and deliver those promises to lobbyists while stroking your libido with one hand, looting the treasury with the other. (Hand Compartmentalization.).
Time will heal your voting wounds. America might even still survive and still be viable when you are healed.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I've been a fan of Bernie Sanders since I first heard him speak, but in all honesty he doesn't stand a chance in American elections

Same here.

Plus his age will hinder him with superficial voters.

At best he can push the debate topics from the left like Graham will do from the right.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

In all honesty he's starting to prove that assumption, wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Meh, by the time the next election rolls around I'll probably be a Japanese Citizen anyway.

I do hope the U.S. gets it right this time around. Democrat or Republican, I don't care. I just want to see America prosper again.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sounds nice, but yelling "this is wrong, this needs to happen, this can happen" doesn't cut it anymore.

I want the nuts and bolts of HOW. If you can't explain HOW, you got nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join