It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X is tilting the moon, Earth is next, prepare before it is too late!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Don't quote me on this, but probably. Although, I'm not sure if your insurance covers meteor strikes or a massive tsunami!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I love Planet X threads. I know that it is very unlikely but that little bit of question has always left me intrigued. Trust me, if I truly didn't care I would just skim past this thread. So that does tell me that even those that take the time to post, they may not even know it, but they have just a little bit of intrigue in them.

I would have to say that if anything was causing this type of behavior to the moon we would have seen something already to the other planets, particularly their moons.

Unless, unless!! we are seeing it right now with Pluto and their very odd moons "tumbling in absolute chaos"

Pluto's moons

Thanks for posting OP...bringing some excitement on this Friday afternoon!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

actually - we could tell if the earth , moon or both undergone any abberant motion , change in axial tilt etc etc etc

and if both were altered - the ammount by which each had moved

as for the law - the T&C prohibits me posting my opinion on the law .

but nibiru // planet ex and other bovine excrement deserves the contempt it gets

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't feel tilted.....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

but nibiru // planet ex and other bovine excrement deserves the contempt it gets

I was not refering to your feelings on the subject but rather person's feelings about someone posting it and some elses feelings about it and someones right to have the thread without being hassled...now you have me all off topic too!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: UnBreakable

lol

I have a sensible alternate theory . I think the Cow didn't make it this time .

Looks like udder disaster to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if the moon, a mere 250k miles from Earth had tilted 90 degrees due to the effects of a mythical planet, then we would have had some fairly dramatic occurences here on Earth.

But if Doomsday Dave says it's true then who am I to disagree?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
My electricity went off last night and I know it was the Moon that triggered it! A split second before it happened I knew it was the moon that did it.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are we all so sure, categorically sure, unequivocally sure that the X don't exist? And what if it did?
Oh sh.t you might say!
The jury is still out for me because mainstream has been wrong so many times before and hates any theory that bucks the trend.
Having said this. It probably don]t exist. Maybe!!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

am i certain that no " planet x " exists beyond the orbit of pluto

NO hell NO

but i am certian that all current claims of planet ex from the idiot brigade [ nancy lieder , hazelwood , macanney etc etc etc ] are utter twaddle

see the difference in those 2 statements ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join