It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm NewsGlug!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hi ATS!

I am Ray Walsh a digital security and online privacy journalist. I came accross ATS recently, and having enjoyed browsing the threads that I have so far seen, I have decided to join the forum.

I often write articles about what governments are doing in order to errode human rights, specifically pertaining to online privacy.

These topics are of interest to anyone that has a problem with the NSA, GCHQ, or any other nations' surveillance agencies' actions...

They are also areas of interest to anyone who, firstly, wants up to date information on digisec developments in government regulations (and laws,) and secondly, for people who are interested in developing a wider understanding of technological advancements that have a direct relationship to digital footprints, online privacy, and online security issues.

Considering the fact that Edward Snowden revealed the biggest known, and accepted, conspiracy of our generation... it stands to reason (I hope) that members of ATS would be interested in the things that I often write about, and it is for this reason that I have decided to contribute to these forums.

I can think of no better audience to promote this important information to, and I hope that I will be warmly welcomed into the fold!

If anyone wants to adopt me, I am truly a novice in the ways of ATS and would be thrilled to have a mentor!

Cheers!
Ray

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NewsGlug

Welcome Ray!! Glad to see you. Never a dull moment here. Happy Mods make for happy members.

Cya round the threads.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to ats.. looking foward to your contributions..

The freedom of online privacy is not something that is granted it is something that peeps fight for. Inthe inforamtion age Information can damageas well as heal so the powers that be want it controlled.

But freedom is a beautful thing and worth these challanges..

Many members myself including happy to offer help if you need any

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Will the real Ray Walsh stand up and be welcomed to ATS!

linked in profiles

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Welcome, Ray. Now that you've joined up, expect mib to com a-knocking, or at least some black helicopters over your house.

You can also look forward to some fun and good ideas & opinions that sometimes shine through all the drizzle. It's a great site. See you in the forums!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Excellent.... Stick it out. It's always a bit turbulent this time of year but we appreciate the input!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the greatest site in the world. Looking forward to read what you have to contribute.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great, glad to have a chance to learn from your knowledge. I hope you're versed in foot fungus and/or genital warts. C'ya.a reply to: NewsGlug

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I am looking forward to reading what you have to say in the future...and I enjoyed very much reading your introduction...read you around the forums!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I am looking forward to reading what you have to say in the future...and I enjoyed very much reading your introduction...read you around the forums!

Thankyou Caladonea, and thankyou everyone for the kind words! Super sweet!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Welcome to ATS!

Haha! It is news! Most the time!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Welcome, Ray. Now that you've joined up, expect mib to com a-knocking, or at least some black helicopters over your house.

You can also look forward to some fun and good ideas & opinions that sometimes shine through all the drizzle. It's a great site. See you in the forums!

Haha! If I was expecting helicopters it would be before now, not now! I say some risky stuff!!
)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Welcome Ray!! Glad to see you. Never a dull moment here. Happy Mods make for happy members.

Cya round the threads.

I will bare that in mind!! Biglove!!

join