It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hi Just Some Thoughts !!

page: 1

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
There is no such thing as democracy the people who rule just want it to seem like there is so the little people feel like they have chosen but really little has changed since the days were monarchs ruled the people who rule the world decide who is going to run the country be it the UK or America ect they all ready had it all dived up Labour will be in government these years Conservatives these years, Democrats these years Republicans these years ect its already been decided years in advance and then the propaganda starts against the other party and when it is time for the change of government which had already been decided by the Elite years before created some World Drama that insures the takeover happens ex – Financial Crisis, Iraq War
All the wars are orchestrated by the people who rule making Tony Blair the Middle East Peace Envoy was just them having a laugh at our expense as we all know the instructions that Blair and Bush took from their bosses is what is causing the collapse of the middle east and all the carnage that we see around us all part of the plan

World War 2 and the rise of Hitler was arranged as they wanted to test nuclear bombs that they would then give/sell to Countries around the world the chosen Countries in their eyes the ones who they control they are working to control every other Country in the world hence why they want to install so called democracy into every Country because it is just a front and they are the ones calling the shots
Also with the rise of Hitler it was a test to see what it took to make people rise up against evil soon there will be another World War they have not tested there new weapons yet? What are those weapons I can only Imagine!!

You might not agree with me just my thoughts ......

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:22 AM
Hello and welcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:25 AM
a reply to: pollypocket

Welcome to ATS!

Who do you think holds the power??? The people who rule?? Who are they?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM

Welcome to ats and i agree there is no such thing as demcoracy in the modern world

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
hi thanks a lot of people call the people who rule the world the illumanti have read about them and while I agree with some parts a lot I have read sounds like BS hey people who read this might think this sounds like BS as well lol
I think it is the descendants of the old Kings and Queens maybe? Maybe Queen Elizabeth in the UK seems like she has no power but really holds it all a bit like Kim Jong Un in reverse he seems like he has all the power but he really has none and is just a puppet to the state party a figurehead with no power , might need to watch what I am saying don't want to be hacked by North Korea lol I have never said anything bad about Angelina Jolie honest anyway I ramble
The world powers are well pissed with North Korea cause they developed nuclear weapons and they were never invited to the party or to be given that gift only Countries who they have allowed should have got the gift plan was to keep the countries they don't rule they were not to get any weapons so the people who rule can invade them because they hold nuclear weapons that they showed off to say we have the power,
And when it comes to weapons they might be developing how about a weapon that could disintegrate a plane in the air so that nothing is left with no evidence of it ever existing no fallout no noise but that is a whole diffrent topic lol

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
Oh and not just the Queen other people who have been decided years ago their descendants they have lots of wealth and control media ect

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:12 PM
Welcome to the greatest site in the world. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
thanks xx

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link are required to make 20 posts to any topic 1st before you start a thread like this. (This Introductions only forum is a place to only tell us a bit about yourself and your interests!)

Please read the Ts and Cs you agreed to when you joined..the Freshman Forum on the FORUMS page is great how to do everything...and what you cant.

A Moderator wil be up shortly to welcome you as well Im sure. C you after 20 posts!!

Good to have you aboard! Mysterioustranger

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:23 AM
thanks a know was a bit much on the first post lol I thought it meant you had to post 20 threads first doh!! will go check out and check the Freshman Forum out don't want to be breaking any rules when I have just arrived xx

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:01 AM
Hello! And welcome, i get the impression from your introduction that you had all those facts about how the world is realy being manipulated building up inside you, and now you've found a place where many like minded people are willing to hear your voice without stereotyping you as paranoid or delusional, i guess it could'nt wait, i know this because i did exactly the same thing, regardless of that i do agree with you there is a shadow world government and what we call democracy is realy nothing more than an illusion to lead us away from the realisation of the fact that we are all registered assets of the global banking cabal and we are educated to think only within the confinds of the system, but there is thirteen percent of any population who are born critical thinkers, so the rest of the sheeple are programmed through the use of nuro linguistics(a form of body language and clever wordind mass hypnotism) to act in defence of the system whenever anyone questions the status quo or has an alternative view of the given narrative, thats why we have ATS, a place where you will fit in just nicely, im looking forward to your future threads, WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:24 AM

Hi pollypocket, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:18 PM
Hi thanks for making me feel welcome and thanks for the advice still learning I have never joined a forum before anyway I have always loved reading and researching conspiracy theories I know I have a lot to learn and enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and your right think it was all building up inside me looking forward to some interesting discussions

top topics