It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing and corpses on Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Good thread this.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thankful that you liked the post.

Could you help me with this one, i don't really know what it is.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I tried to make some improvements to the photo, but I didn't go too well.

I can see like chinese letters and a drawing of a cat.
But the quality of the image is so bad, that is very hard to see anything, some help?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

I see a rock angled up, from in the ground.

Chinese symbols and a cat?

One sec, let me put on my beer goggles ....

Oh, I do see Symba!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

It's like a cat:

or not??

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Haha.. now I see what you see.

Highly doubtful, looks Iike corrode or some type of mineral/metal build up.

Second glance without my beer goggles, some of the other rocks have that copper like colour.

Natural though

eta -btw clone, don't take offense of any kind to my poor humor! It's all fun

edit on 5-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Beautiful mural!
I wish there was a higher resolution image.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be, but it's very nice to see cultural expressions and traditions are still intact.

Mars is so beautiful.

edit on 6/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, grammar edit

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why would Earth letters and numbers be scrawled on Martian rocks ?

Probably for the same reason we found Earth letters and numbers on the rocks on the moon..... Disney......maybe its mickey mouses corpse in the lower pic?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow. They always amaze. The pareidolia parrots. "Rock, polly want's a Rock!" LOL

Any way.. Nice find. Those do look like letters...I believe that some could be letters and other's are just normal wear and tear on the rocks. That one picture really did look like a corpse. They should drill into that and the other thread, they should drill into what looks like liquid instead of guessing what it is.

As one who believes that there is a possibility that Mars could have had life, could even have life now and might have had evolved life millions of years ago, it makes sense to look at these anomalies or interesting pics with a closer eye.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Definitive proof I say. Especially the one with jesus's handwriting. I also found the missing formula for gravity on one of the stones. The world is now safe cos of this thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why would fricking latin english be written on Mars. Surely mandarin chinese !!!!!!!! unless of course the interpreter of the images has a pareidoliac brain that thinks in English......hmmm think we are getting there!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

yes it looks like someone scratched the image there but how long ago , we have animal pictures painted and scratched here that are thousands of years old , could be Earth and Mars were both visited by same type aliens thousands of years ago?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nice job, I really love the symbols (letters & numbers) too many to be called a coincidence !!!! a reply to: Clonevandal

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19419835]DogMeat[/post ....]nope....right here on ats I saw the vertebrae pics.......plain as day.....reptile like a gator or garr or a dad gum snake but big looking.........plain to see for us steppers ( you know, some one whom has been an outdoorsman type)

edit on 6-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 6-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Because latin actually originated from a martian language.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It is always nice to see members here still looking to find something interesting with various photos of mars, very interesting post and findings.

Only thing that comes to my mind when looking at such data would be what was said during Gary Mckinnon's findings at nasa,

I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.

Link
With this being noted, it always concerns me that any photo you or anyone will gain access to has already been modified. So we will never be able to find new things.

edit on 6-6-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What evidence is there, that we are truly, actually on Mars?

Any anomalies that have been found over the years, in these pictures, are easily, and logically explained
if the rover is in the Chilean desert, or some other desert here on Earth.

Especially taking into account NASA's track record of 'honesty'.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

It`s easy to dismiss seemingly unlikely things out of hand and if this phenomena was an isolated incident on a couple rocks at a couple of locations I could see why.Take it from me though, someone who has spent a lot of time looking at raw images from Mars, you see this stuff everywhere. A lot of it has been blurred out by NASA but they didn`t get it all. And yes for some reason the letters and numbers correlate to the English language.That pretty much leaves 2 possibilities,1 that Europeans came here from Mars tens of thousands of years ago to escape a dying planet or 2 that NASA,a English speaking space agency is using numbered and lettered props on a fake martian surface somewhere here on Earth.
Either scenario seems unlikely but the etchings are there,they are numerous and exact duplicates of English letters. You can`t equate them with seeing faces in the clouds,they don't appear to be one thing and then another as they blow in the wind.They are 1 thing etched in eternity and they are too precise to be open to interpretation as to whether or not it they were artificially placed there.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Or we could use those to prove that those pictures were taken on Earth. No?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

, before one ends up wanting to strangle oneself with guitar string.

I believe Clonevandal more than you. This what my logic tells me.

Guitar string would garotte not strangle you therefore all your past good posts must be reinterpreted as suspect.

You sir must secretly work for NASA !

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I play bass guitar, so the strings being somewhat thicker would, I assume, result in a strangulation, not a lacerating injury to the trachea, jugular, or what have you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join